Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Art and Writing
The Worst Fanfiction Ever!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head count
  +1
  me and my grunny +2
  I have no head
View Results

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:17 pm
User ImageLuke (had to make it for nitnit)

A trainer with enthusiasm he was originally Nick's mentor until Luke told him to go be a pro. Luke is better than Nick but lives peacefully in Solocean Town.

Pokemonz
FIND OUT LATER  

Chuuyya

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:25 pm
User ImageApril
A coordinator that travels with Bradley. She is always peppy and never mean. She may not be the best but she wants to.

Pokemonz

Beautifly
Roselia
Eevee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:33 pm
User ImageJohnathan
Kinda emo he is not at all evil though. He is April's rival. He ends up usually doing almost unbelievable things.

Pokemonz

ghastly
banette
duskull
Shiny Charmeleon  

Chuuyya

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:42 pm
User ImageNick

Of course I needed to make a champion. A calm brilliant boy of about 15 he commands an amazingly strong team.

Pokemonz

Tyranitar
Garchomp
Staraptor
Charizard
Butterfree
Abomasnow  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:54 pm
User ImageMarty

Every trainer needs a rival he is a good friend of Bradley. Always happy and positive. A smart battler.

Pokemonz

Typhlosion
Heracross
Porygon
Umbreon
Hoot-hoot  

Chuuyya

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:07 pm
Okay the pokemon above are not starting pokemon for Marty,Bradley or April. Marty and Bradley only have an eevee and April has Budew.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:36 pm
Okay the adventure begins now...

"Yes Mom I remembered to pack a picnic basket!" Bradley shouted his eevee Daybreak running around his legs. Daybreak stopped at picnic basket and started jumping up and down. "Eevee Ee!" It begged. "Not until we talk to Prof. Cedar." The eevee whined but obeyed. "Brad don't forget me!" Called his best friend Marty. Bradley smiled as Marty's eevee Shadow jumped off its trainers shoulder and into his arms. "Wouldn't dream of it!" The two boys walked as the eevees tried to get them to hurry up. As the group neared the lab they heard arguing. "But Dad I want to be a coordinator!" "Fine but find some people to travel with!" Our heroes enter the lab and see a girl their age in an argument with the professer. The proffeser explained that his daughter wanted to be a coordinator but had nobody to travel with. "I'll give you each a pokedex if you let her come with you." The boys agreed and met their new companion. "I'm April." She said. "I'm Brad and this is Marty."

will our heroes new travelmate be friend or foe... find out tomorrow because that is when I'll add more! xd  

Chuuyya

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Poll
I have no head
Copycat.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:37 pm
sorry I lol'd so hard I had to.

Anyhow...

April turned and whispered something to her father. "My daughter is concerned she'll be lonely without another female." The proffeser said. Marty laughed then realized the seriousness. "Hey we will probably meet alot of people!" Brad said. "Alright." A one word answer. (more later.)  

Chuuyya

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:09 pm
The three ran off and saw a bunch of kids watching a battle. "What's going on?" Brad asked "Nick the champion is taking on the proffesers son!" said one boy. "My brother!" April gasped "Marowak bonemerrang!" "Butterfree use stun spore!" After taking a hit the butterfree attacked paralyzing the pokemon. "Finish it!" The butterfree used tackle and knocked th marowak into a nearby pond. "Good game." "You to Jonas." "Jonas you lost..." cried April "Yeah..." The group walked off and entered the forest.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 pm
Our heroes walked into the nearby forest and no sooner were face to face with a boy training a pokemon team. "Charmeleon use metal claw, Banette scary face!" As Bradley walked by a duskull floated in front of him. "HEY!" The trainer nods toward April and Marty. A ghastly and banette get in their way as the charmeleon smokes out of its nostrils. "Let us through!" "Okay then are either of you coordinators?" The two boys point at April. "Battle me." "Aaaaallright..." Banette stepped forward and budew hopped closer. "bite!" "Dodge!" The budew was to slow and took a hit. "Now use your teeth to throw it up!" The budew was thrown up and it slammed into a tree. "SHADOW BALL!" the move ko'd budew. "Without budew getting one attack off" What does this mean tune in next week...  

Chuuyya

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:46 am
"I'm Jonathan." said the boy. "Bradley, April and I'm Marty." Jonathan looked down "Go." "Okay!" Came April's voice. They walked until Bradley let Daybreak down to battle a pidgey. "Tackle!" the pidgey took the hit then aimed a blow at Daybreak. "Run in front of the tree!" Daybreak ran hard and at the last second jumped causing the pidgey to fly into the tree. "GO POKEBALL!" to be continued...  
Art and Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games