Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
more info ondot hack//link Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:24 pm
Dot hack link has been out since 09/07
The story takes place in the year 2020, just three years after the events of .hack//G.U.. The story will take place not only in the new version of "The World" known as "The World R:x but in the real world as well. The lead character is a middle school student named Tokio Kuryuu. He lives a normal life as a gamer until a mysterious girl named Ayaka Amagi transfers to his school.

It has also been revealed from a hidden poem on CyberConnect2's website that Kite from the original four .hack games and Haseo from .hack//G.U. will be returning. The character Blackrose also appears to be returning alongside Kite in a preview snip taken from the manga.

Tokio Kuryuu

A 14 year old and an avid gamer. He never thought about his future, all he cares is about games. He got really excited about the The World Revision X but in the end he missed the registration period. One day Ayaka invited him to the school rooftop where she used a mysterious R :xblack disc (dated 2019.12.24, recorded by JxxxxAmagi) and sort of transported Tokio to The World where he found himself in the middle of a fight between Kite and Flugel. It appears that he had been physically(mind and body) transported to The World.
Ayaka Amagi

A mysterious transfer student. She looks similar to the princess in Tokio's dreams. Pretty, good in studies and sports, she soon became famous in school. One day she invited Tokio to the school rooftop and transported him to The World. It seems like she had planned to send Tokio into The World all along.
Shopkeeper

The shopkeeper of the gameshop. He is an active player since version 1 of The World and he has screen shots of the heroes (Kite, Haseo, Subaru and the Crimson Knights...etc) pasted in the shop. He is probably the Silver Knight who has been around since version 1 of The World and who has met all the people pictured in his shop. He has an R:x account too.

Kite

The legendary hero from The World v1. Appear to be in the middle of a fight with Flugel. The fight ended with Kite being frozen by Flugel's weapon. He entrusts Tokio the task to save The World.
Flugel

A mysterious man with long hair and a right monocle. Appeared on a rooftop with a little girl. Appears to be in battle with Kite. He holds a pistol that is able to freeze the player character and encase them in ice/crystal(time control). Kite was frozen but the pistol has no effect on Tokio. At the end of the battle against Kite, Flugel reverted to a lower level after being hit by Kite's Data Drain. He is the leader of a guild.

The World R:x

Full name, The World Revision X. The latest version of the online game, The World, that is made by CyberConnect. R:x is the portable vesion of the game that runs on a portable computer(P-COM?) and utilizes the M.3.D technology. It runs on the Altimit Portable OS Ver 1.0. Released in 2020.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:45 pm
haseo9
sorry when i tried to put the X in it came out as mad because of the :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To fix that, you can put
:[b][/b]x
so it's not a smiley.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Kyle Hyde

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:18 pm
Do you know what system will it be for?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:28 pm
The manga system.  

Shialu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:13 pm
Shialu
The manga system.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:13 pm
Kyle Hyde

@Kyle Hyde: Why the hell did you think that it was a videogame?  

Toddler Naruto

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kyle Hyde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:41 pm
baby naruto 1
Kyle Hyde

The only .hack manga I've seen in any bookstore is Legend of the Twilight.
So I figured it would be a game...
V.V

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:42 pm
Shialu
The manga system.

Oooh.
I've heard great things about that system.
It is the next-gen system to buy.
XD

Kyle Hyde

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:08 pm
Kyle Hyde
Like everyone said its a manga. But there is a .hack//sign manga series which no one seems to remember. But I also herd that there is going to be a .hack game for the PS3 and it's not going to be in parts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:57 pm
Midori of the Azure land
Kyle Hyde
Like everyone said its a manga. But there is a .hack//sign manga series which no one seems to remember. But I also herd that there is going to be a .hack game for the PS3 and it's not going to be in parts.

that maybe dot hack// link if it comes out as a game also.  

haseo9

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:28 am

There was a .hack//Sign manga series?

Urrr the only .hack manga series' I can think of at the moment are Legend of Twilight, that IMOQ one, Link, and the ones for G.U.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:29 am
baby naruto 1
Kyle Hyde

Honestly, I thought it was going to be a video game as well. Though it seemed a bit too soon. Are they done with R:2 already? Dx

Puppetry

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:23 pm
Kyle Hyde
baby naruto 1
Kyle Hyde

The only .hack manga I've seen in any bookstore is Legend of the Twilight.
So I figured it would be a game...
V.V

.Hack//G.U+ just came out in bookstores too (I know cause I work at one XD Best job ever, lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:01 pm
haseo9
Midori of the Azure land
Kyle Hyde

that maybe dot hack// link if it comes out as a game also.

that would be awsome  

Tsukasa5174

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers