Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Keep it up to date

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:08 am
Well after a little lecture i gave in a thread called "So I know for future references" I decided to look in the Stickied thread where we host our guild rules and what not..an I realized there are barely any damn rules..I mean the same rules are posted since the guild was made, which no one follows ( you know the thing about moving locked threads and send p.m.s to the thread creator)

I'm just saying if that is the page that holds all the info that new users see,no one can really be mad at anyone for there threads or what not....Sure we mods know whats allowed and what isn't but we wouldn't have to work so hard if the other members (mainly the new ones) had a general idea of what to go by... a guide line if you will..this isn't the same guild restarted with and to keep it that way we have to prevent disaster  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:17 am
Lol, I would make a rules thread, but I'd end up being pissed that no one follows the rules. (Lawl, JP's guild)

I'm pretty lenient as it is, so Nit should be the one making/updating it.  

Shigeru the Hero

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff