Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:17 am
STORY

Hey, that's right, dreccas's first in-guild rp Here will be the story line

Humankind is all but wiped out, the demonic gate once believed to be non-existant has finally opened fully. Every demon of every strength had escaped and waged war on Humanity, humanity was completely unprepared for the hordes and hordes of superior beings, and was quickly exterminated, a few survived. But mostly as slaves or in hiding. The city, as it's inhabitants call it, consists of two levels, well, techinacally three. The slums, which is on the outer ring, where all the lower class demons live, the ritz, where the higher class demons live, mostly clan houses and such. And the center, the home of the demonlord.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:19 am
RULES!

Here are the rules.
PM Profiles to me, don't just post them, that makes it hard for everyone.
This is a semi-literate rp, so don't use any chat speak.
No cybering (duh!!)
Vulgar language is accepted, but frowned upon.(in excess anyway)
No godmoding (Duh!!)
Up to 3 profiles

That's really about it, i'll decide during the rp if there are other things i don't want to happen and put them up.  

Dreccas

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:22 am
PROFILES

Here will be the profiles skeleton.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Image[/b](please use pic):
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Age[/b](nothing over 2000 please):
[b]Area of residence[/b](slums or Ritz):
[b]Race[/b](Vampire,demon,werewolf etc..):
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other[/b](any interesting things about your character we might want to know):

Accepted Profiles

Username: Dreccas
Character name: The Demon Lord
Image(please use pic): User Image
Abilities: Unknown
Weapons: Unknown
Age(nothing over 2000 please): Unknown
Area of residence(slums or Ritz): City's center, Dark Citadel
Race(Vampire,demon,werewolf etc..): Demon
History: He rose up, seemingly from nowhere, quickly over powering the greatest of demon lords, and took control of the demonic underworld, after no time at all he decided the small place wasn't big enough, and made his way to the, at the time, Sealed gate, easily breaking it's seals and escaping into the outer world, The most feared demon in the world, he's never lost a fight, and he's rumored to have never even been touched in combat. He controls all of the world, and Governs it from his well gaurded citadel.
Other(any interesting things about your character we might want to know): ~Nothing~ i'm keeping alot of his information secret, he battles alone most of the time, and thus nobody knows his weapons or powers. Not even his first Leiutenant (profile to be made by one of you, or to come later)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:Dreccas
Character name: Dreccas Night
Image(please use pic):User Image
Weapons: Two Wrist blades, and a wide array of dark magic techniques
Abilities: Has the abillity of flight, and can phase into the dark realm as a way of travel, or combat.
Age(nothing over 2000 please):1072
Area of residence(slums or Ritz):Slums
Race(Vampire,demon,werewolf etc..):Vampire
History:Dreccas has lived in the city since the demons took over the world, in fact he was one of the people who ensured humankinds survival, he stated that sevral people were vampires, and that they would die if the humans did. He was never nobility but it did win some nod of agreement, and prevented the complete extermination of the human race. Nowadays he loafs about the slums, picking fights on occasion, but mostly relaxing.
Other(any interesting things about your character we might want to know): Sunlight does not hurt him, he loves to just float aroudn and do nothing, he's really smart and always thinks before he does somthing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Dreccas
Character name: Dmitri Daur
Abilities: Extremely fast, Extremly Strong.
Weapons: His mind, he's a mental attacker he has a sword on him at all times, but he's never (reportedly) used it. It could be a keepsake, or a secret weapon.
Area of residence(slums or Ritz): (when he's in town) The ritz
History: Dmitri was once a major part of the demon lords army, one of the strongest of it in fact, he decided to leave the army after the kings goals had been acheived. He now walks wherever he decides he wants to go. His pressance can sicken, or even kill lesser demons and some humans.
Other(any interesting things about your character we might want to know): Is known as the dread walker, it's said wherever he walks, evil and destruction follow
------------------------------------------------------
Username: Kayakou
Character name: Xoric Rath
Image(please use pic): ( http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii61/Kayakou/ulin.jpg ) - it was reeeeally big on preview...
Abilities: Shadowshift (like your dark realm jump, Mind if i label power?) and necromancy (basic up to a few harder spells)
Weapons: Arcanic books
Age(nothing over 2000 please): Unknown
Area of residence(slums or Ritz): Ritz
Race(Vampire,demon,werewolf etc..): Undead
History: One of the first to ever live in the world of humans, he lied low while the rest of his family of mages were slain by the fearstruck humans. He soon turned to necromancy and killed the very bloodlines who had put his family to death. As the years passed by, he felt that demons were coming, he prepared to save a few humans, but only the ones who were of any importance to his survival, such as the Krennik's, a family of druids who had taken him in, knowing well what he could do to them. ((when I say druids, I mean nature mages)) And he also ensured the safety of the Inratk, a family of fellow necromancers that had been banished from the demon world. Sadly, the Inratk had died shortly after, the demon lord was displeased with their traitorous acts to save humans, but they had already passed on their knowledge to Xoric on how to shadowshift, the power their family was famous for mastering.

The family he had saved moved to a Druidic compound, where their magic held the Demons at bay until they came to a treaty.
Other(any interesting things about your character we might want to know):

Zombie Pet: User Image
Personal Mount: User Image
------------------------------------------------------
Username: Kayakou
Character name: Kayakou Juek-Krid
Abilities: Wind control - lightning partially included
Weapons: Chains that amplify my powers
Age(nothing over 2000 please): 246
Area of residence(slums or Ritz): Slums
History: After his father had killed the God of the West Wind, the power was spread throughout the bloodline. Being blessed with this ability, he used to live in the Ritz, until he disgraced the family by losing a duel against a Demon of Shadow.
Other(any interesting things about your character we might want to know): Has been back to the Ritz, until the marriage fell through, but was in long enough to gain a small amount of the power of lightning.
-------------------------------------------------------
Username: Walt J. Rimmer
Character name: Kasdeya
(Him with a few lower-level minion demons)
Abilities: If he cuts himself, where ever his blood splatters, a demon warrior like in the picture will rise. He also has many others, but rarely uses them.
Weapons: He has a weapon of choice, which is what is said to have been the last thing most humans saw before they died.
Age(nothing over 2000 please):unknown
Area of residence(slums or Ritz): With the demon lord.
History: He was one of the most powerful demons, but he knew that if he was to use his power, he would need one above him. So, when the time came that he could fight to take control, he instead joined forces with the current demon lord to hold what he hopes will be an endless rule.
Other(any interesting things about your character we might want to know):He like humans, and has tried many times to get permission to have a little bit of the new demon plane made like human earth, so that he can watch them, and do with them what he pleases.
-------------------------------------------------------
Username: Walt-J-Rimmer
Character name:Walt J. Rimmer
Abilities:He is a demon hunter. He has experience, knows some incantations, and has an object that prevents daemons from passing through a small passage, like a doorway, window or hole in the wall.
Weapons:He has a few in his hideout but none that can kill a demon by itself.
Age(nothing over 2000 please):32
Area of residence(slums or Ritz):Slums
Race(Vampire,demon,werewolf etc..):Human
History:A man who had been studying demons long before they took over, grabbed him after the beginning of the attack and and showed him a small library of books on killing demons. During the take-over, all but one of the books were destroyed, but he had read most of them. The one book is the one with the excersism and demon killing passages and the symbols needed to perform them.
Other(any interesting things about your character we might want to know):Before the attack, he was a business man and had no fighting experience.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:Walt-J-Rimmer
Character name: Dmaaxorael
Abilities: He can make those less strong then him, go insane. He also can speak to those who are insane, making them think they are doing the will of whatever he tells them he is.
Weapons:His powers.
Age(nothing over 2000 please):420
Area of residence(slums or Ritz):Ritz
Race(Vampire,demon,werewolf etc..) biggrin emon
History:He quickly brought himself to power, making many humans worship him before they came to the surface. After the attack, he was able to control, in a manner of speaking, many humans making them his slaves and soldiers against anyone who would fight him.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Username: Lady Kechero
Charactor name: Marish Night
Image:
User Image
Abilities: reading and controling minds, comtroles nightmares and can literaly make you die in your sleep.
Weapons: her mind.
Area of residence: Everywhere
Race: Death oracle.
History: thousdands have died from her, she delights and wollows in their pain and blood. She hands down puts Freddy Cruger to shame...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:26 am
Annoucements!

This is where i'll put upcoming events in the annoucements, so far nothing.  

Dreccas

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:42 am
Dreccas floated aroudn the slums, he didnt own a home, but he wasnt exactly homeless, he had friends all over town who'd let him sleep over, and he loved to be out in the night sky "A boring day.." He mutted as he floated 20 feet from the ground, staring up at the mid-day sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:30 pm
Walt was trying to see if he could find any human sympathizers or others in hiding. He knew a few, but hadn't heard from them in a while. He was trying to stay hidden, running from one hard to see place to another. He ran across the street beneath Dreccas.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:17 pm
Dreccas saw an unfamiliar face "Whatcha doin?" he said, floating upside down by walt, an obscene way to be, seeing as how his wings seemed to be the things giving him flight in truth, he could use them, but at the moment he was being held up by dark magic. "In a big hurry?" he asked, seeing he was running.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:08 pm
"Please, don't turn me in. I'm just a human, trying to live free. I don't want to go into slavery. Please."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:37 pm
Dreccas laughed "A little revealing there arn't ya" he said with a grin as he floated there. "To think all i was gonna say was goodmorning and such, ya know if you do that to every demon or vampire you see, you'll be a slave in minutes, where are you headed anyway" he said, surpressing another chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:42 pm
"Well, I have no slave marks and I'm a human running around. What do you think people are going to say. If it was a demon that caught me, I would think of something, but not do that. But since I knew some vampires were human sympathizers, I thought I had a chance."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:50 pm
Dreccas smiled "Since when? All we actually want outa you guys is a decent meal, still thugh, blood of a free human is much more supple than that of an enslaved one, trust me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:03 pm
"Just let me continue on my way."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:06 pm
"Hehe fine" dreccas said, with the same playful grin "But don't stay up too late now, you might meet some unfortunate ends" he said lazily floating away again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:13 pm
"Right." He ran until he got to the house of a human sympathizer.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas