Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
If you could... Question 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could change one thing you did/didn't do, Would you?
  Yes
  Maybe
  No
View Results

[LadyRaven]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:54 am
If you could change one thing you did in the past, or didn't do in the past.... would you?

I'm not asking "what would it be?" I am asking... WOULD YOU?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:38 am
No, I would never change anything. I am happy where I am in life and if I were to change something in my past I might not have ended up where I am now.  

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:03 pm
While I agree with Leeana.... since if I changed anything I did or didn't do in the past, it would change the person I am now... and I like who I am now, and don't want to change.... I still have to say yes.

I know you didn't want what.. but what defines the why. First, I wouldn't have gotten into a fight with Val the last time I saw her. It has always bothered me that the last words I ever said to her were "Fine.. see if I care, just go on and never come back!" Had I known she was going to die in a car accident the next day, I certainly would have never fought with her. Second.. I think I would have talked with Terri more, before she died. Again I feel bad that I kept putting things off because I felt I could do it "later"... but there's no more later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:24 pm
I do wish that I had visited a woman who used to watch me and my sisters when she was in the hospital with cancer. I hadn't seen her in years, but I still feel bad that I never went to see her, though I wouldn't change it. I don't like the idea of changing my past and what it may do to my future self, it unnerves me.  

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:26 pm
I had to say maybe, only because the one "big" thing that I would change, would more than likely completely change my life. It was such a little decision at the time, but it meant that I was in competely different places that I wouldn't have been if I hadn't made the decision. It's possible that I wouldn't be married or have my kids. If I could go back and not remember, then I'd be more likely to do it, but if I had to remember everything that I gave up by making the change, then I wouldn't be able to do it.

There is a lot of little things I wish I could change, but ya live and learn!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:24 am
i would change two or three things but nothing else.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

little miz giggles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:51 pm
No, all though things could be better, never cause i like how it is and am settled  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:30 pm
No.  

Brandi West

Doxa Theou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:53 am
Oh yeah, I would.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:04 pm
I wouldnt. If I did, then I wouldnt be the person I am today. And how can I be anything else?  

Tari_Leralonde

nancyrowina

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:18 am
I have some regrets in life everyone does but I don't know if I would actually change anything as that's the way it was meant to be, and changing one thing could affect other area's of your life dramatically that you hadn't thought about, so I answered maybe, if I knew for sure it wouldn't change anything else and would only make things better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:15 pm
No, even though there are some things I would change, I wouldn't. I might not be the same, and that's kind of scary to think about.  

clandestine sheep

Rowan MacGregor

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:11 am
Nope, wouldn't want to change a thing. I like who I am, if I changed the past my life would be different, I might not have my daughter, I might not be with my wonderful husband, I might be dead. Who can say?

Why worry about it? You can't change the past so live in the present.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 pm
I might. However, I am happy now and I would not want to change too much or I might risk losing the way that things are now.  

hyacinth hunter

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games