"but I am a man." --Edward Cullen.
View Results

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:21 pm
I think Edward leaving Bella in "New Moon" had some benefits. Their relationship is stronger, now, I think, and if Bella hadn't guilt tripped him in "Eclipse" he would've gone and she probably would've been killed. Your opinion?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
i dont think he should have left, b/ im glad he was there otherwise ur rite, she would be dead.  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

m3_3aT_mUffinS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:28 pm
I agree.
For one, when you learn the reasoning behind it, it definitely gives you an idea of the extent to which he loves her.
I think I'd be too selfish to leave someone I loved for their own benefit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:42 pm
she would be dead if he wasn't in the story even b4 new moon and eclipse  

oX EpiC Xo

Fifii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:15 am
i don't think it could ever be a good thing  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Yes, I do see your point.
Their relationship is definatly stronger, and they're alot more comitted and closer. Even though it was very heart breaking when he left. neutral

And, Bella is a danger magnet. XD I'm amazed she's made it so far in her life without Edward there to save her.  

Atlacamani

Ehclipse Mint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:14 am
Agreed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:05 pm
i do think that their relationship is stronger now, but i think its because he came bak to her. in Eclipse Edward said that he would have came bak to Bella anyways, and that being away from her was really hard and stuff. so it wasn't because Bella put him on a guilt trip, he said that he would have eventually came bak to her,even if all the Volturi stuff hadn't happened in the first place.  

hyuga_girl4life

deathtail

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:04 pm
I personally think it was a good thing.The story was much better due to it,and the readers got caught up in it and it added a diffrent depth to the series.I think it was emotionally wrong,but good for the series non the less biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:21 am
I agree. If Edward wasn't there in Eclipse when Victoria and that other guy came, Seth (the werewolf), i think his name is, wouldn't have been able to kill them both, soooo Bella would have died.  

Striking

lost_smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:01 pm
I agree plus if he hadn't of left we wouldn't have had our Jacob werewolf or New Moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:36 pm
blahnatdude
she would be dead if he wasn't in the story even b4 new moon and eclipse

Actually, no.
Because Bella got herself involved with Edward, 'her number was up' as Edward put it.
I think that if Bella's curiosity hadn't got the best of her, or the thing with Tyler hadn't happened, we'd be reading a book about a new girl who goes to a school in a town called Forks.

LiM3 TAFFY

Electric Snowball

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:33 pm
If Edward hadn't left her, there wouldn't be much of a story. There's only so many pages you can write about kissing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:11 am
Whilst it was so painful to read I do agree.
The story needed a twist in order to go on and be amazing like it is now.
What would New Moon and Eclipse have been like?
I'd hate to think =/
It also helped show us the depth at which they love eachother and how far that bond goes.
It let Bella see just HOW much she really couldn't live without him...
I mean I know if he hadn't have left she'd have never got close to Jacob but still it's what helped her make such an ironclad descision on who she has to be with.

I guess you could call it the silver in the dark =/

Rainbow Keekee

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:45 pm
Caitrina
Yes, I do see your point.
Their relationship is definatly stronger, and they're alot more comitted and closer. Even though it was very heart breaking when he left. neutral

And, Bella is a danger magnet. XD I'm amazed she's made it so far in her life without Edward there to save her.

User Image
    I totally agree here. I couldn't say it better than myself. I guess I don't have anything to write. xD

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff