Reply Roleplay forum
AkATSUKI VILLAGE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:12 pm
i took over this village i destoryed this village and now its the akatsukis village *i am Pien the leader of the akutsuki's  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:49 pm
if u r part of the akatsuki clan come here  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:44 pm
can i make one up 0.o.......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:04 pm
ya u can but look for a guy who is name itachi k  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:41 pm
uh okay......do i need to fill out a thing or just post my pic and name and age ??? 0.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:40 pm
ya  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:11 pm
Name: Mitsuki Mori
Special Power: basicaly can control the four basic elements [fire, water, earth, and air]
Bio: When she was born she had no parents. teh only family she has now is teh Akatsuki who have taken her in from the age of 16, a year ago. She was cures with the powers of the basic elemnts, fore water earth and air. she was also curse with "They Eyes" she can see amd talk to demons, spirits, ghosts, what ever you liek to call them. she can also control them if she wishes but hasent decovered that yet. she says her life is now in the Akatsuki's hands nd belongs to them because they are the only people who gave her a chance and took her under their wing. when she uses her ice sword her hair turns a icy blue and so dosed her eys. her skin color changes pail. and when using teh fire sword her hair turns red as if it were on fire. when she masters one element sword she starts on a new one. so far she only mastered the fire one and is working on teh ice sword. because she hasent ,askered teh ice sword almost half of her body turns to ice liek in the pic. because she changes swords so much and her face turns either fire or ice, her face is has a scar on one side that looks liek it some parts are frozen and some are burnt so she hides it with a mask.
Apperance: just like these pics but in when not using the swords she has brown hair
while using ice sword: User Image
Fire sword: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:37 pm
Name: Yuki Tyno
Special Power: Her fans contort the dimensions and she can teleport. She also can control and create this type of hard crystal. Master at Taijutsu and speed.
Bio: Family murdered by people who thought that Yuki's parents were traitors. Yuki was hiding so she got out alive. She was adopted by one of Sasori's spies and when Sasori and Deidera saw Yuki they made her a part of Akastuki. she is the little little sister.
Apperance: Silver hair always pulled into a pun with senbon holding it up. Crystal blue eyes with no pupils. Never smiles of frowns. Wears akatsuki cloak, black capris, silver ninja boots, a white strapless midriff and a hiate-ate (headband) from the Hidden Village Of Snow with a slash through it on forehead. She has an earring that looks like an Akastuki ring and has the symbol for 'Illuminate'. special pockets inside of cloak to hold her two large white fans. A single black fingerless glove is on her right hanfd.  

Drummer Yuki

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 pm
Name: Ain
Special Power: Uses her voice to kill people. When her voice is not useful in a certain situation she uses her very powerful sword. Her sword can summon portals nd animals without using a blood bound contract.
Bio: Her parents were assasinated by the enemy village wen she was 13 nd soon after ranked the highest level of jonin. She then commited several crimes nd ranked s-ranked criminal then she joined akatsuki at the age of 14.
Appearance:
ninja sword appearance:
User Image
exploding voice appearance:
User Image sorry the pics were big  
Roleplay forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items