Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daft Robots of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, you name it! It's a guild for robots. 

Tags: Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, Techno, even Gir 

Reply .:Daft Recycling Bin:.
Can this great community help me out?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did you vote?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

EtherealAngelLorik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:09 pm
Hello, I'm a new member, and I'm glad that I'm a part of a community spreading the robot love that is Daft Punk. This is awesome. Anyway, can you guys help me out? I've entered the arenas with a Daft Punk costume, and I'm hoping that it's good enough to win. If you would like to help, can you please give your opinion in the arenas and vote for me? That would be so great. Oh, and don't think I joined this guild just to ask for your vote. I joined to submerse in a great community centered around one of the greatest bands of our time. Thanks in advance if you wish to help. If you don't want to post a comment or vote there, tell me what you think here. My costume now is what I entered, so you don't have to go see what it is if you want to post your comment here. Thanks everyone.

P.S. I entered for next week, so voting starts Monday at midnight PST. Thanks again to everyone for your help.

P.P.S. If you didn't vote, I'm sorry I didn't put it as a poll option. They only allow ten slots, and the voting system took it all up. But give me your comments here if you want to. I always take constructive criticism. No flames, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:52 pm
i definitely think that the G-bot was the way to go in the ways of helmets.  

Erekayu
Crew

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Angel Cutter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:21 pm
a link to it would ben ice  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Yeah, I saw the G-Bot helmet, and God, I wanted to use it. I think I will next time, I just need to build my Gold up. Oh, and sorry for not providing a link as I should have. Bad of me. But thanks to anyone who voted. An average vot of 6.1 sounds pretty good to me.  

EtherealAngelLorik

`C2`

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:27 am
That is pretty good for a daft punk costume.
They are so underrated. talk2hand  
.:Daft Recycling Bin:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff