Submit

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:19 am
whats your stats ^_^
so far mines 78 ppl kissed, and been kissed by 303

*update*Kisses Given: 122
Kisses Received: 768  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:32 pm
I've given 50 kisses and been kissed 30 times. I only put in enough effort to get the top item. sweatdrop  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:34 am
dont worry, i only received so many kisses by being alil bit of a whore rolleyes xd lol well i saw other people got kissed so many times so i got my game on n then they all just popped up out of no-where lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:38 am
Heh, I didn't try too much. I just wanted the event items. Didn't want to get my boyfriend too jealous with too many kisses. xd  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:59 am
Yea i dont blame you, i saw a guy flirting around and then all of a sudden a lass started blazing and saying get of my boyfriend, lmao
yea im really loving this event, got 6 friend requests, Alot of people saying im hot, and sadly 2 women want me to be more then friends. been called a player and a whore a few times, i dont mind being called a whore since its just me doing my best on this event, it means nothing really. but being called a player, messing with womens feelings, that upsets me emo
anyways, i wonder how the others are doing on this event.
i bet taifallos and deadly are doing ok  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:05 am
In all honesty >> I think a lot of women are insane. (Men too of course but that's not my point right now) You know the whole thing where a girl gets mad at a guy she'll go "If he doesn't know why I'm mad I'm not going to tell him"?

That's so dumb. And, really, it's an event. My boyfriend isn't much for these things but if he participates big deal. It's a game, not even realy kisses. O_o The goal is to kiss a ton of people, right? One of the levels is actually 'player' for guys. Soooo why care if someone you like is participating or flirting.

. . . Sorry, I ranted. sweatdrop  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:21 am
haha its fine, but your right, no matter who stubbern men are they need a manual, and women not telling them whats wrong is stupid since if he's done somehting wrong n you dont tell him, he'll just keep doing it, so wheres the lesson in that?
if your doing an event like this you just have to remember sure they're flirting with other people but did you mean any of it when you was?
lol im glad you ranted it helps ease stress^_^ plus i was cheering you on saying*you GO GURL* hehe lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:25 pm
See that's why I tell someone when they've upset me. Then they can fix it. I mean, sometimes I get nervous telling my boy stuff but he wants me to tell him if he does something to upset me. He'll sit there and talk to me until I feel comfortable telling him, and I love him for that. heart

I haven't really flirted in the event. I just left comments that said something along the lines of "*kiss* ^_^" and that was that.  

Eisoji

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:53 pm
I gave 50 and received 12 xD. I didn't post much and just kissed enough to get the prizes.
I've been pretty busy IRL lately.
I've been spending most waking moments texting, IMing, or hanging out with a certain someone I'm getting quite attached to. I'd forgotten how exciting this flirting thing could be. And what amazes me is that he seems just as keen as I am to spend time together. I'm -dare I say it- happy.

CTRL+ALT+DLT *for slacking & easy-peasy events*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games