Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Von Rottes

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:46 am
Whooo RAVE!!!!!!

Finally finished it YAY

Pretty rave girl-A fur story:

Reynard on his way home from school his phone starts ringing *around the world, around the world, around the world * he pulls the phone out of his pocket and flips it open

“Yea?”

The guy says “Hey Reynard, Theirs a Huge rave tonight at this new club you wanna come?”

Reynard replies “Yea let me get home and I’ll call you back to get the info, K?”

The guy says”Alright Reynard, talk to ya later.” *click*

As Reynard stops at a red-light in the convertible next to him he sees the most beautiful Black Wolf , Her gorgeous blue eyes, her ears flicking and her shiny black fur ruffling in the gentle breeze. As the light turns green and horns behind him blow he finds himself still starring at her, until she drives off.

As he pulls up into his driveway still thinking about the Black wolf he saw earlier, Unlocking his front door he picks up his phone and calls Jonathan *Enn, Enn, Enn*

“Hello?”
Reynard asks “Hey Jon I’m home you got the info on that rave?”

Jon replies “Uh Yea, It’s at the Funky Fox on Main Street tonight at 9-5am, the address is 9120 Main”

Reynard Says “Ok I’ll be there”

Jon replies “Alright the see you their“*Click*

Reynard walks over to his computer checking his Email and his Myspace
He mutters to him self ‘Hhhhh Nothing as usual’
As he clicks the Spam button on his email he notices the time is already 6:45 and he mutters ‘Guess I should go get dressed’

As he closes FireFox and walks to his room stripping off his clothes, the cool air hits his Soft reddish orange fur a sigh of relief ‘Ahhh’ as he un-does his pants throwing them in a cloth hamper as he walks over to his closet, looking in the mirror at his naked body he mutters ‘I really should work out more’ looking at his gut, that’s not as slim and hard as it once was. Opening the door to his closet and turning on the UV light on the ceiling Random pieces of clothing start glowing Neon colors, as he walks past the clothes he spots a pair of Neon green Cyber pants with LED wire, a sleeveless neon green net top and a pair of goggles with the radioactive symbol on the lenses, as he picks up the cloth and walks back towards the door he stops and looks at his boot collection ‘hmm which ones to wear’ looking at 5 different pairs of boot he reaches down and grabs a pair with a 4inch platform, outer steel toe, and a UV reactive radioactive symbol on the out side of each boot.

Opening the door he clicks off the light the tosses the cloth out on his bed and walks over to his bathroom to cleanup.

As the water starts running out of the shower head and quickly steaming up the room.

Reynard looks in the mirror his fur slightly frizzy from the humidity; he grabs a bottle of conditioner and steps in the shower.

As the hot water runs over his fur he mess’s with his fur getting it all wet, after his fur is wet down to his skin he puts some of the conditioner in his wet black paw and lathers up with it, While the conditioner sits he brushes his big poofy Reddish orange and white tail getting any knots out and making it nice and silky for tonight, Rinsing of his Fur Reynard cant help but wonder what The new club is like pausing for a moment muttering ‘I hope its not some gay club’ as he turns the water off and steps out of the shower thinking to himself (Nahh Jon wouldn’t tell me about a gay club)

He wipes off the mirror and grabs the blow-dryer out from under the cabinet, and drying himself off.

As he opens the door the cold air rushes though his fur, he shivers little and mutters’ Burr’ as he walks over to the cloth on his bed, looking at them he mutters ‘Humm I hope no one else is where this’ as he picks up the pants and slips into them and Buttons the front and back over his tail, looking in the mirror at the baggy Neon green pants against his reddish orange fur, he reaches over and grabs the net top and slips it on, His white chest fur makes the green stand out even more on him, thinking to himself ‘Hmm I guess that’s not to bad, hmm.’ As he looks down at the lower right pocket and mutters ‘I wonder if they still work’ reaching into the pocket he pulls out a small LED controller and turns it on ‘1’ and the LED lights on his pants start flashing randomly
He kind of laughs a bit and mutters ‘Hmm I guess so’ as he turned them off and stuck the controller back in his pocket.

Sitting on his bed fixing to put the boots on, he looks over at his clock “Gahh already 8:27” as he zips up the back of his boots and slips the goggles over his head ‘Guess I’d better leave now’ Walking out of his bedroom over to check his Email once more before he leaves *Sigh* ‘still nothing’

As he locks the front door and closes it his phone starts ringing * around the world-world-world, around the world-world-world *

“Yea Jon?”
Jon asks “You still coming?”
Reynard replies “Yea I’m leaving now” as he gets in his Explorer
Jon says “Mmk well hurry up”
Reynard replies “Alright, I can only go so fast Jon…”
*Click*

Reynard starts up his explorer and drives off.

As he pulls up at Funky Fox, as he gets out of his car he sees Jon leavened up against his mustang waiting for the doors to open, Jon the crazy hyena Anthro a stubby little tail, pointed ears, orange-ish fur with black circles, He was kind of buff but not the disgustingly large muscled type He was wearing a PVC Chipset top, PVC pants, boots that had to have at least a 7inch platform, Some Neon blue Elbow gloves, a Black/blue Fall, and a pair of skull and cross bone goggles around his neck

Reynard walks up to Jon and asks “That a new outfit? I haven’t seen it before”
Jon replies “The boots and the goggles are new”
Reynard says “Hum, Looks good on ya Jon”
Jon replies “Thanks… I hope Jessica likes it to”
Reynard looks at Jon Oddly “Jon Come on you’re still trying to get back with her?”
Jon looks at Reynard seeming a little pissed off “Ah Shut up Fox, just cuz you can’t find love doesn’t mean everyone else should be the same”

Reynard looks at Jon “Come on Jon you know I don’t like being called that, and I’m not saying you shouldn’t have a mate you’re just trying to hard for this one girl”

Jon falls back on the hood of his mustang “Huuhhhh… Alright”

Just as Jon closes his eyes Jessica walks up next to him

Jessica looks at Jon and shouts “WAKE UP!!!!”
Jon flinches he looks up at Jessica the cute little otter anthro in here purple PVC skirt, Black Net to with nothing on under it, Shiny purple PVC boots with a 5inch platform, a purple Dread Fall, and At least 30 unused glow sticks around her neck, says “Hey, Jess how’d you get here?”
Jessica says “I had Stormy bring me; she’s right over……uh.”
Jon looks around the parking lot and says “She already go in?”
Jessica looks back at Jon “I guess” and looks at her phone “Hmm 9:06, guess we can go in now”

Jessica watches Jon as he flips of the hood of his car and says “Wow, Jon that was pretty cool”
Jon looks back at Jessica as he walks away and says “Thanks….now are you coming??”
Jessica runs after the two as a Blue Suzuki SV650 pulls up in front of Jon and Reynard
Jon looks at the bike then looks at Reynard and says”Hmm Rogue”
The women gets off the bike pulling her helmet of asks”How’d you know Jon?”
Jon Replies”Oh just smart I guess.”

Rogue is a Grey wolf with a perfect body for someone her age wearing a red PVC bustier, a back/red PVC miniskirt, and Glo-boots
Reynard asks “Eh skimpy much?”
Rogue Slaps Reynard’s muzzle and says “Why you looking?”
Reynard whimpers holding his muzzle “It’s kinda hard not to….” As he ducks back expecting another slap

Rogue looks at Reynard “I’ll take that as a complement….”

Jessica walks up behind Jon and asks “Hello, who are you?”
Rogue looks at Jon and replies “I’m Rogue, and who might you be?”
Jessica looks at Rogue in here skimpy PVC and says”I’m Jessica….”
Rouge turns around and says “Okay then” as she walks off looking back she asks “Well are ya‘ll coming?”

Jon, Reynard and Jessica take off after Rouge in to the Club.

As they enter the door their bodies are blasted by the amazing bass in the music, at least 100 LED, UV, and strobe light moving and flashing, making it hard to see until their eyes adjusted.

Reynard leans over to Jon and says “WOW, THIS PLACE IS HUGE”
Jon nods his head as he walks off into the crowd of people with Jessica.

Reynard mutters ‘s**t I forgot some Glo-sticks’

As he runs over to Jessica, he taps her on the shoulder and leans up to her and asks”CAN I BUM A FEW STICKS?”

She nods and pulls 4 glow sticks from around her neck and hands them to Reynard
Reynard says “Thanks” in her ear

Jessica just nods and continues dancing.
As Reynard walks off he looks down at his pants “Damn I forgot to turn them on” as he reaches down in his pocket to turn his pant LED`s on he looks over at the bar and to his amazement The Black wolf from this morning Sitting at the bar in a Rainbow LED Skirt, a Neon pink tube top with LED`s wrapped around it, and UV reactive Pink boots.

Reynard looks around no one with herm so he walks over to her and sits down next to her
“You here alone?”

The Girl looks over at Reynard “No I’m here with another girl”
Reynard looks down and says “Oh.”
The Girl sits there for a moment “OH. No not like that”
Reynard lightly laughs and says “Oh, So what’s your name? If you don’t mind me asking.”
The girl looks up with a smile “Not at all. It Stormy”
Reynard Replies “Nice to meet you stormy, I’m Reynard. So would you like to dance?”
Stormy replies “I’d love!”
Reynard hands Stormy a glow stick “Awesome” as they both walk out to the dance floor under all the Neon and UV lights And start Raving

Not long after they start dancing someone walks up behind Reynard and whacks him in the head “Ouch, What the h----” as he turns around “Rogue?”
Stormy Shouts out surprised “MOM?!?!?!!”

Rogue says “Yea, What are you doing with Stormy Reynard?”
Reynard holding the back of his head whimpering “God I was just dancing with her” Reynard turns around looking at stormy “Wait… WHAT She’s your mom!???!!?!?”

Rogue grabs them both and drags them over to the bar “Now Why are you Stormy”
Stormy with her head hung low replies “I’m here with Jessica”
Rogue Says “Alright. And why are you dancing with her Reynard?”
Reynard replies “Well I thought she was pretty and she was sitting over here all by herself”
Rogue Slaps Reynard on his muzzle again “Gah you don’t even know her”

Reynard Holding his muzzle “So You come out here and dance ********** with random dudes” Ducking expecting another slap but She sill managed to slap his muzzle again “I know your move Reynard…. And so what if I come out here dancing with random men I’m a grown women, Stormy is only a Teenager”
Reynard replies still holing his muzzle “Gahh That really hurts you know, And its not like I’m some old perverted dude.. You know I’m still a teenage”
Rogue Yells at Reynard “Yes I know, But that’s not the point”
Reynard looks at Rogue as if he was waiting for something “Well what is the point?”
Rogue replies “She shouldn’t be running around doing like I do..”
Reynard looks at Stormy then at rogue “Isn’t that kinda hypocritical?”
Rogue Slaps Reynard on the muzzle “God didn’t your parents raise you to respect and not argue with adults?”
Reynard looks at rogue disgusted “Oh course they did, but….Nevermind” and he walks off into the crowd of people.

Rogue looks at Stormy and says “You know I’m just trying to protect you right?”
Stormy looks up at her mother “Yes but what if I don’t want to be protected?”
Rogue says “Alright. Get up where going home”
Stormy Refuses Saying “But I don’t want to, I want to stay..”
Rogue interrupts “I don’t care your coming with me, now get up and come on”

Stormy reluctantly gets up and fallows her mother home.

Reynard hunts down Jon in the crowd and grabs him by the arm dragging him away from the mass of raving people and over to a table.

Jon pulls his arm away from Reynard “What the hell man?”
Reynard says “Sorry about that, I’m just a little pissed”
Jon sits in a chair muttering ‘Oh god here we go again.’
Reynard sits down across form him “What the hell is Rogue’s problem?”
Jon looks at Reynard confused “What do you mean, she’s always kinda a b***h, but in a good way…”
Reynard Shacks his head “No not like that.” He looks up at Jon “You know she has a kid?”
Jon still starring at Reynard “Um Random much, But yea didn’t you?”
Reynard replies “Yea sorry. No I had no clue she had a kid, I just found out…”
Jon looking at Reynard, his head now cocked to the side “You just found out how??”
Reynard’s head fall into his hands “Well you know how when you see a really hot chick you act out on it?”
Jon’s head still cocked to the side”Yea. But what’s that got t….. NOOO!?!”
Reynard looks back up at Jon “Would you straighten your head up? But yea she saw me dancing with her and started scalding us both for dancing.”
Jon straightens his head up and asks “What’s wrong with Raving with her?”
Reynard replies “Exactly, it’s not like I was having sex with her in one of the backrooms.”

Just before Jon says anything Jessica runs up to them with something in her hands “He-ey h-have you gu-uys seen s-st-tromy?”

Jon looks over Jessica “What have you been drinking Jess?”
Jessica stumbles over and sits next to Jon “I-i do-on`t kno-o-ow so-ome gu-uy gav-ve it to me”
Jon rolls his eyes and asks “Let me see one of those” as he takes a bottle from Jessica “Gahh what the hell is this pure alcohol?” Reynard laughs at Jon “What can’t drink?”
Jon hands the bottle to Reynard “Why don’t you try some?” Reynard takes the bottle “Sure….” As he takes a glug of the drink, as a disgusted smile comes over his face “Mmmhhh Yea that’s good..GOD what is that s**t” Jessica looks over at Jon “I T-hing th-e g-guy sa-aid i-it was l-yke E-ver clw-ear”

Reynard just shakes his head
Jon looks at Reynard “What?”
Reynard replies “Nothing”

Jessica Shouts “Yay!!!????”

Reynard and Jon look at her saying at the same time “Drunk?”

Reynard looks at his watch “Mhh 1:30, we should probably get her outta here eh?”
Jon nods his head “I guess”

Walking out of the door with Jessica hanging on Jon, Reynard start walking over to his truck as Jon shouts “Hey!”
Reynard turns around “Yea?”
Jon says ”Sorry Reynard” and he puts Jessica in the passenger side of his car
Reynard keeps walking Throwing his hand in the air “Dun worry bout it Jon, See you later” as he climbs in his truck.

Later that morning as Reynard walks in the front door, going straight to his room to get some sleep. As he strips off all his cloth throwing them in the corner, and flopping down on his bed ‘I guess I should call Rogue later to apologize’ not but a minute later he falls asleep.

Saturday morning 9:15Am Reynard rolls out of bed and walks into his bathroom to get ready for day, Brushing his teeth He thinks about last night and what he’s going to say to rogue.

As he stumbles over to his computer his sits down in the chair playing with his phone, He lays back dialing Rogues number *Enn, Enn, Enn, Enn, Enn, Enn*

Rogues pick up the phone “What do you want!”
Reynard replies “I was just calling to say I’m sorry about last night.”
Rogue sighs saying “No I’m sorry I guess I just over reacted, and I had a few drinks of that s**t Jessica had”
Reynard Says turning on his computer “That was some potent s**t eh?”
Rogue Replies “Yea I don’t remember leaving with Stormy, So Lets just forget that whole thing oka?”
Reynard says “Huuhh…Okay so you won’t kill me if I talk to Stormy will you?”
Rogue hesitates “…….uh…No I wont kill you Reynard”
Reynard asks “Okay so where cool?”
Rogue Replies “Yea..We cool”
Reynard says “Ok good, Gotta go now Bye”
Rogue Says “Alright See ya later” *Click*

Reynard puts his phone back on the deck and turns on a Gwar CD, and he walks off to fix something for breakfast.

Looking though the fridge he grabs four eggs, some fresh Deer sausage, some green onions, and some Asparagus. As he turns around kicking the door shut, he sits all the stuff down on the counter and grabs a small cast iron skillet and turns on the stove and clicks the oven on Broil-low.

He leans down getting a Small mixing bowl and cutting board out of the cabinet.
Just as he cracks the eggs into the bowl he hears a knock on the door, so he throws away the empty egg shell and walks to the door still in just a pair of neon green Boxers and the Gwar CD still playing.

As the door swings open he Stutters “H-h-h-hey Stormy.”
Stormy looks at Reynard laughing a bit “Hello Reynard, How are you this morning”
Reynard looks down at his boxers “Opps Sorry I wasn’t expecting any visitors this morning…Oh um would you like to come in?”
Stormy Replies “Um sure.” As she walks in Reynard closes the door and says “I was just fixing Breakfast would you like to join me?”
Stormy Replies “No that’s ok”
Reynard walk back in to the kitchen “Have a seat Stormy, I’ll be right out”
Stormy seats down at the Bar watching Reynard cook
Reynard Chopping up Green onions and asparagus asks Stormy “So how’d you find me?”
Stormy replies “Oh um Mom told me, I hope you don’t mind”
Reynard Mixing the Eggs and veggies up in he bowl says”Oh no not at all, so what did you want?” as he pours the mixture in to the skillet with the sausage
Stormy Replies “I just wanted to talk with you, since we didn’t get to last night”
Reynard turns around looking at Stormy “Oh” and throws the skillet in to the oven as he turns the stove off.

Stormy Asks “So um tell me a little about your self”
Reynard Scratches his head “Hmm Well My Real name is NOT Reynard its Ambroise Darcy Dartagnan, I’m from France, my parents are Royalty, um and if you haven’t noticed I’m a fox, and the reason I go by Reynard is its French for Fox…and its easier to say”
Stormy looks at him and says “Wow so your real name is Ambroise Darcy Dartagnan, and your parents are French Royalty?!?!?”

Reynard Replies “Yea……Shouldn’t have told you that” as he takes the skillet out of the oven and asks “Sure you don’t want any? It’s yummy and it’s got Deer in it“
Stormy Replies “Mmm sure I’ll try some”
Reynard says “Ok” as he cuts it into two Large Pieces and hands a piece to stormy on a plate.

As she takes a bite “Mmmm, What is this?”
Reynard Replies “It’s a Frittata, one I saw Alton Badger make”
Stormy asks “So how’d you end up in Louisiana if your parents are French royalty?”
Reynard Swallows his food “Hm, Well I’m not real sure.. I was sent here to live with a relative when I was Six and I haven’t seen my parents since, Nor have I figured out Why I was sent here”

Stormy Replies “Oh wow that must really suck huh?”
Reynard says putting his empty plate in the sink “Eh well kind but since I didn’t really know my parents I guess it hasn’t affected me that much.”
Stormy says “Really?”
Reynard replies Picking up her plate “Yea…But enough about me what about you???”

Stormy looks over at him and says “Well you know my mom, I have sporadic hyper fits, My friends mean a lot to me, I voice my opinion, I’m quite sarcastic, and I’ve been told I don’t think well of myself…So yea that’s pretty much me”
Reynard sits down next to her “Hmm interesting, I’ve never seen a sporadic hyper fit before.”
Stormy shakes her head laughing “Yea well have you even seen someone after they drink about 10 Cocaine’s?”
Reynard tilts his head “Yes They where literally bouncing off the walls!”
Stormy giggles “Yea well that’s pretty much what they are.”
Just as Reynard starts to ask her something her phone starts ringing, She pulls out her phone as she looks at it she says “Sorry Reynard I have to answer it.” And she steps out the front door.

A few minutes later she walks back in “Oh I’m sorry Reynard I have an interview in about one and a half hours, so I have to go get ready to go over there”
Reynard looks over at her and says “No problem Stormy.”
Stormy replies “Oh I am sorry I couldn’t stay longer”
Reynard says “Don’t worry about it.”
Stormy says “Bye Reynard” as she walks out the door

A few hours later Reynard picks up his phone and calls Rogue *enn, enn, enn, enn*
Rogue picks up the phone “Hello?”
Reynard says “Hey Rogue is stormy back yet?”
Rogue replies “Um Yea she just got back why?”
Reynard asks “May I talk to her please?”
Rogue replies “Um yea hang on a minute.” As she yells ‘Hey Mini Me Reynard want to talk to you’

Stormy talks the phone from Rogue “Hey Reynard, What’s up?”
Reynard replies “Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me tomorrow night, so we could talk some more.”
Stormy says “Sure that sounds wonderful!”
Reynard says “Great, so I’ll pick you up at 6:00?”
Stormy Replies “Um Yea 6:00, um Ok”
Reynard says “Alright, I’ll see you then”
Stormy replies “Yea, Bye”
Reynard says “Bye stormy” *Click*

The next day before he picks up stormy.

Reynard walks into his garage, as he turns the light on His Custom built deep blue metallic TVR Tuscan speed 12 shines in the glow of the lights.

The blue metallic paint sparkles as he walks around it to the driver side, the smell of new leather rushes up to his face as he opens the door.

As he turns on the ignition the custom inline eight engine turns over and fires up, the roar of the engine though duel exhaust was like a lion purring as he revved it up.

He pushes in the clutch as he opens the garage door and puts it in 1st.
As the car reaches the end of the drive and pulls out in the street Reynard stops, Holding the clutch he rev the engine up and pops the clutch, the tires squeal as he takes off down the street hitting 2nd, 3rd, 4th before he gets to a red light, as he turns off on to the highway going around the ramp Reynard speeds around the corner as if in a race as he gets on the highway he takes off hitting 4th, 5th, and 6th as he weaves in and out of the traffic or lack there of.

As he speeds though traffic a Ferrari F430 spider speeds up next to him doing 90MPH, The Ferrari hits the gas a few times jumping in front of Reynard, As the Ferrari takes off Reynard mashes the peddle to the floor Accelerating Quite fast passing the Ferrari with no problem he thinks to himself ‘Guess price isn’t everything’, as Reynard looks down at the speedometer he sees he’s doing 145MPH now and decides he had better go pick up stormy before he gets in trouble..

20-30minutes late he pulls up in front of Rogue’s house, Reynard Steps out of his car and walks up to the door *Knock, Knock, Knock*
Standing there in a pair of neon green Dress pants, a black blazer with green stitching, a pair of decent boots and a white shirt.

Stormy Answers the door in a lovely blood red cocktail dress And Matching High heels “Hi, Reynard you look um….Nice?”
Reynard replies “Bonjour Stormy, you look quite Ravishing Tonight”

Rogue walks up to the door and asks”So where are you too going tonight???”
Reynard Replies “Oh now see I can’t tell you that, or it would spoil the surprise!”
Rogue says “Well it better not be some (trashy) place Reynard…”
Reynard Replies “Don’t worry Rogue it’s not some place like that”
Stormy says ”Ok mom We should probably be going now right Reynard” *hint hint*
Reynard looks over at stormy “Oh..Um yea actually we should.”
Stormy leans over kisses her mom “Bye mom”
Reynard looks over at Rogue “Don’t worry I’ll have he back before midnight”

Reynard walks down the drive to his car, with Stormy and opens the door as he says “Your Chariot awaits Madame” Stormy gets in and says “This really your car?”
Reynard closes the door and gets in on the other side “Yes Madame it was my first car, and I only drive it for special occasions” as he starts the car and drives off.

Stormy asks “Where are we going?”
Reynard replies glancing over at her “A special little restaurant in Rayville.”
20 minutes or so later Reynard pulls up in front of *Bon Alimentation*

As they walk inside a Hawk at the door shouts “Ah Ambroise, Que puis-je faire pour vous ce soir, OH Qui est cette dame?
?”
Reynard replies “Thibault! Ce n'est Stormy besoin ce soir une belle table s’il vous plaît?”
The man says “Pas de problème Ambroise… Please fallow me”

Stormy looks over at Reynard very confused “What????”
Reynard looks over and smiles “I’ll tell you at the table”
Thibault walks out onto the porch and stops at the last table overlooking the woods as he lights a candle on the table “Here You are. I’ll be back in just a few to check on you to.”

As he walks back inside Stormy asks “Ok what’s up with him?”
Reynard replies “Oh yes that’s Thibault, I knew him since I came here, he pretty much raised me.”
Stormy asks “Alright what did he say back there?”
Reynard replies “He just ask how I was and who the lady friend was”

Just as Stormy starts to say something Thibault walks back over to them and asks “Ambroise and Madame Stormy, What may I get for you tonight?”

Reynard replies “How about the Steak tartare, and for you Stormy?”
Stormy looks at Reynard very confused “Uhh…I don’t know, something with chicken?”
Reynard asks “Thibault, What the best chicken you have?”
Thibault thinks for a moment “That would be the Coq Au Vin, Its chicken in a red wine sauce”
Stormy Replies “Um, I’ll have that please”
Thibault Asks “Any wine for tonight?”
Reynard replies “Um..Yes a bottle of Cote De Bourg”
Thibault says “Ahh Fine choice my friend” and he walks off

Reynard looks over at stormy “So how was your day?”
Stormy replies “It was fine, how about you?”
Reynard asks “It was horrid till I picked you up.”
Stormy Smiles “Aww that’s sweet Reynard”
Reynard smiles looking into Stormy`s deep blue eyes”Your so beautiful”
Stormy closes her eyes “Don’t lie Reynard, I know I’m not”
Reynard Softly replies “I can’t lie to an angel”
Stormy Says “Ohhn Reynard!”

Reynard still dazed in Stormy`s eyes he is startled when Thibaul *Squawks*
“Gahhnnn”

Reynard almost jumps out of his chair “s**t dude you know I hate it when you do that”
Thibault walks up to the table with two plates in one wing and a bottle of win in the other “Yes, I know you do and that’s why I do it. Ok the Steak Tartare for you Ambroise, and Coq Au Vin for Madame Stormy” As he places their food down in front of them.
And he opens the bottle of wine and fill both glasses “There you are if there is anything you need please let me know.”

Reynard replies “Thank you Thibault”
And he walks back inside

Stormy looks at Reynards plate in disgust ”Ohh, Raw meat?”
Reynard replies “Yea?”
Stormy says “I didn’t know anyone still ate raw meat….or served it”
Reynard Replies “Yep and its really good to, you want to try some?”
Stormy says “um..sure”

Reynard picks up some tartare on his fork and feeds it to Stormy.
Reynard asks “Well??”
Stormy swallows it and replies “Not as bad as I thought it would be” as she takes a sip of wine

Reynard chuckles “Yea its kind of an acquired taste” as he eats his Tartare
Stormy replies “Its kinda.. um.. Yea I don’t really know.” As she picks up a slice of chicken and eats it “Oh my, this is Delicious!”
Reynard says “Yep, Thibault can fix some awesome food.” As he takes a sip of wine “Though I’ve only own you for like two days, I feel like I’ve known you for a lifetime”
As he lean over to kiss Stormy Thibault walks in “How is everything?”
Reynard leans back in his chair and says “Everything’s Fine Thibault!”
Thibault asks “Can I get you anything else?”
Reynard looks over at stormy and asks “desert?”
Stormy shakes her head

Reynard looks up at Thibault “Nah Just the check please”
Thibault replies “No Ambroise, its no the house”
Reynard looks at him shocked “Oh.. Thank you Thibault!”
Thibault walks off “Not a problem”

Stormy looks at Reynard and asks “Is he always like that?”
Reynard shakes his head “No… he must have gotten lucky last night”
Stormy looks at Reynard with disgust “Eh.. I didn’t need to hear that!”

After hours of talking Reynard looks at his watch “OH s**t, I gotta get you home it’s like 11:37p.m”

Reynard stands up and helps stormy up, as stormy starts walking back in Reynard throws down a (Tip) on the table and runs after stormy.

As the walk towards the door Reynard shouts “Bye, Thibault!!”
Thibault comes out of the back room “Hey don’t think your leaving without me saying bye to you Ambroise”

He walks up to Reynard and says “Hey Ambroise Prendre soin d'elle, elle est spéciale!”
Reynard replies “Ouais, je sais Thibault! Oh oui ya un petit quelque chose sur la table pour que vous Mon ami.”

Thibault says “Alright you two Take care” as they walk out the door

Later on

Reynard stops back in front of Rogues house.

Stormy says “Thank you for a great night Reynard”
Reynard Replies “It was my pleasure Stormy”
Stormy leans over and kisses Reynard “I should probably get inside”
Reynard takes her Hand and kisses it “Goodnight Stormy”
Stormy smiles “Night Reynard” and she steps out of the car.

Reynard watches as she walks up to the door, he waves as she turns around. Then he drives off.

The End… I think!

Want a Glow stick?

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:13 pm
i love your writings mrgreen  

itxploded

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items