Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meow?
  meow
  rawr
View Results

Kyo Hirogishi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:17 pm
the one in Oxnard few days ago. That was my school. it was kind of scarey with cops all over the place. we had to stay in class for 6 hrs. it was boring...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:29 pm
neutral I fail to see how someone walking around your school and a chance of death is boring....  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NightIntent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:29 pm
There was a shooting in Oxnard?! This is what I get for not watching the news: I know nothing about what's going on.

Are we talking about Oxnard, California, or somewhere else? >.< 'Cause I'm assuming California, since I live there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:53 am
.. There was a shooting.
That means someone got injured right?.. How is that boring. o.o'

Was the person caught?.. > >'

Your-Final-Kiss

Faerie Kae

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:33 am
You must be kidding ~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:11 am
Night: Yeah, California

Gothful & cowgirl: i mean it was boring cause we had to stay in class for 6 hrs. It was scarey because the shooter was my friend and didnt expect him to do it...

Kyo Hirogishi

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only shooting I've heard of lately is the one in Illinois that happened yesterday. o.o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:36 am
Wormmon

The only shooting I've heard of lately is the one in Illinois that happened yesterday. o.o

The shooting at my school happened on Tuesday

Kyo Hirogishi

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:51 am
I didn't here about that one, I only heard of the one in Illinios yesterday  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:03 pm
I heard that little f*ggot got tried as an ADULT, and is now serving a 51-year Jail time. Another hard lesson on not being a total c** snot.  

Devil Nightlord_Dante

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff