Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
omg best pic of edward and bella ever!BUT JACOB IS WAY CUTER Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Shadow Girl]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:00 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:08 pm
Yknow, I've never seen anything that Gaspard's been in but isn't Edward supposed to have a CROOKED smile? Personally, Gaspard is extremely ugly.  

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:18 pm
Last time I checked , bella didnt have golden eyes , and there as a result of that . . . is not vampire D:
anyways that could NEVER be an Edward , not even close to the beautiful creature people were meant to imagine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:22 am
I don't agree....  

Aqua Anjel

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaspard is hot, but not in that picture...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:28 pm
KiraLight

This is true.  

Atlacamani

veturia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:00 pm
KiraLight

Very true.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:42 pm
Havta agree with above, not true!  

Paris05

silver nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:16 pm
Gaspard is not the Edward in my mind. A better choice would have been Tom Sturridge, at least for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:39 pm
I've never been able to get why people get so worked up over this guy. I don't think he's cute at all....maybe I'm seeing him differently than you guys or something.... sweatdrop  

I_Luv_Gaara

TorchingSilver

Ruthless Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:05 pm
official Cullens...
User Image

Official Bella
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:33 pm
here is a better photo, my sig and she would make a horrible bella  

starry_sun

rags to ribbons

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:16 pm
okay, so when i was reading the Twilight series i would imagine Gaspard Ulliel as Edward. i thought he was perfect for the part. you HAVE to see him in Hannibal Rising, then you'd believe me. he can make a beautiful crooked smile, he has the perfect velvet voice, he can be creepy, he can crouch like an animal...you just have to see him in at least that one movie before you say no.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:45 pm
The Phantom Of The Opra
official Cullens...
User Image

Official Bella
User Image
Yes..we know...

KiraLight
Crew

XxwhitneyxXxwhitneyxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:50 pm
Im happy with Robert playing Edward, but i don't think that Gaspard would have a been a bad choice either.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff