Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
satisfied with Kirsten Stewart in twilight?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jessivenom

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:22 pm
when the news that Kristen Stewart was playing bella came around i was personally very disappointed. i thought emily browning would have made a better bella. thoughts, anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:00 pm
I guess she's...okay, I suppose. I don't really mind, as long as she does a good job. What really bothers me is that they got Robert Pattinson for Edward.  

silver nymph

jessivenom

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:07 pm
i know. i've always thought of edward's features as being a little more rounded although it's clearly stated his real angular in the book. but it's a better choice than most, since no one will ever be able to truly portray edward. it's just impossible.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:16 pm
icyblu280
i know. i've always thought of edward's features as being a little more rounded although it's clearly stated his real angular in the book. but it's a better choice than most, since no one will ever be able to truly portray edward. it's just impossible.

I thought a better person might have been Tom Sturridge...he seems good enough.

User Image  

silver nymph

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There have been so many threads made about this topic. I'll be locking this so please move your discussion to the Twilight movie subforum.

And for the record I am definately satisfied with Kristen Stewart. I screamed and danced for joy when I got the news she got the part
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games