Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 am

User Image

Hello,

and welcome,

to the Surreal Sanctuary.

Here, you shall find a great place to discuss the aspects or writing, reading, and roleplaying, along with chatting freely about your common interests. Some of these interests include art, music, and of course, anime and manga!

There are many, many roleplays for all levels and interests. Feel free to start your own roleplays! biggrin

Be sure to read the stickies/announcements in every subforum before posting, and of course, the stickies and announcements here, in the main forum. ^_^

I hope you all find this guild enjoyable, and a fun place to hang out in. If you will be inactive, away, or quitting Gaia, please post in the Away thread. Thank you for your consideration!

Please, post below to introduce yourselves! And be sure to read the Rules page!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:59 am
Let's see... I'm Jade Anna, more commonly known as Jade or Anna. I don't care which. xp My favorite color is green. In case you didn't notice. mrgreen My hobbies include roleplaying, writing fanfictions and short stories, drawing, watching anime, and reading all sorts of manga and the occasional fantasy or romance novel. 3nodding

That good?  

Jade Anna

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:02 am
Jade Anna
Let's see... I'm Jade Anna, more commonly known as Jade or Anna. I don't care which. xp My favorite color is green. In case you didn't notice. mrgreen My hobbies include roleplaying, writing fanfictions and short stories, drawing, watching anime, and reading all sorts of manga and the occasional fantasy or romance novel. 3nodding

That good?

Yes, very good. And thank you so much for joining my guild! ^_^

Anyhow, please check out all the subforums -- they're all open now!

(except for the Crew's Cavern; that's just for the Crew wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:03 am
Anyhow, about me...

I am the Captain of this guild, the Surreal Sanctuary.

User Image

This guild is dedicated to the three things I love best:

~reading
~writing
~roleplaying

I get very easily obsessed with books and shows...so check my profile for the long list of interests. XD I am too lazy to tell you them all here... But anyhow, I am a total bookworm. and writingworm (is that even a word? confused ) and Roleplayer.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

IsabellaKi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:14 pm
Hai! I'm Bella! Ya'll will call me Bella! OR DIE! scream

Anywayz....I like to roleplay. I am obsessed with Mangas. I'm in love with 4 fictional guys....including Jade Anna's character Sai in one of her stories....I WANT HIM!! gonk Anywayz I have a DA account and my sister EnnaDeLee has a account on YouTube and Fanfiction.Net

I LIKE PIE!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Hi, um. You can call me manic. =]

I like to write, when I'm inspired theres really nothing that I can do until I get my thoughts down on paper.

I'm afraid of the dark, monsters under the bed, and plagiarism.  

manic mischief

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Hi Bella, I know you. wink

And hi manic ! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:09 pm
Heyy,
I'm Elena...
I like to read all types of fantasy, write both fanfics and original stories, and have roleplayed near on three years now, not that I'm terribly good though.
Err, I also like to draww/take photos.

And I recognize a few people in this guild although I doubt they remember me. :]

I'll try to be activee, but ugh school.
Well, that was rather longer than I meant it to be. oh weeell. :]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 am
Hey, Elena! I know you...And I think you know Bella and JT and Jade Anna, right?

From the Almost Robin Hood Story.
WHOA. I just triggered my memory of a dream last night...gotta go make a post!

Ahem. Sorry for the randomness. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:30 am
Yo! I'm Enna (IsabellaKi's sister ...call her Frank. It annoys her) I'm pretty new to roleplays but I love to read and write. I'm EnnaDeLee over on YouTube and PashaKovalevFangirl205 on Fanfiction.net. ....I think I'm pretty friendly...unless you insult something I'm obsessed with. stare Both Lissa and Bella should be familiar with that. 3nodding

Like my sister, I'm in love with fictional guys, as well as a few real ones...(Johnny Depp counts as real, right?)

Um...I write fanfiction and stories of my own, though thoses never make it past chapter three. redface

I KNOW TWO PEOPLE HERE! FEAR ME!  

ShortyGirl45

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:50 am
Otulissa
Hey, Elena! I know you...And I think you know Bella and JT and Jade Anna, right?

From the Almost Robin Hood Story.
WHOA. I just triggered my memory of a dream last night...gotta go make a post!

Ahem. Sorry for the randomness. xD

mhmm :]
That was actually a really good roleplay, but I didn't really like my character that much, ha.
It probably started my whole 'Robin Hood' thing and I actually read the stories. They're pretty good. :]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:16 pm
I love the Rowan Hood stories. Rowan beats Robin! Well, if you want her real name, it's Rosemary. I read those when I was younger, but they're sooooo good! Classic. 3nodding

And Hi Enna!! biggrin

We're buddies now, though ... Who would have thought?!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ilik Sarver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:10 pm
burning_eyes

hello there. I am Ilik, fan of role playing, reading truly inspirational fiction backed by a legion of legit fans, writer of unpublished and unfinished works, and protector of wondrous storytelling.

Not many people know me on Gaia, but those who do know that I am creative, helpful and spontaneous. I enjoy mesmerizing, detailed adventures, for I am usually fairly descriptive.

May this guild see great days.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:28 pm
Thank you, Ilik!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:37 pm
Hello, I'm Star. You can also call me either Valentine, or Cliche, just leave off the "s".

I am mainly a writer. However, of course that also makes me a very big reader.

I love to write my own stories as well as read others' and give feedback (as well as receive feedback) and sometimes get inspiration. I will never plagiarize...that would not make me a writer, and I have been at it for 11 years.  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff