Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
**********************LETS PUT THE GAME OUTLINE INTO ACTION! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you do?
  help
  be a cotton-headed ninnymuggins
View Results

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:26 am
alright peoples, I am more than happy to program the game for you all, but there is no way i can do it all by myself..i need a dew peoples to help me..these are the most important right now:

Sprite Editor person who makes the sprites of the characters

Story Director person that helps me with the story

Advisors people that are good with rpg maker xp, as i will be making it with that first-then going to the programming part (i like doing it that way ok)

Countless other people people that do other things in order to help towards the completion of the game

new- Voice acting People if you can talk please help with this (regardless of whether you help on somethign else)

those are the only things i can think of right now..it may intrest some of you that after we make the pc version, i will in fact work on a ds version which should be alot easier since it will be a direct copy more-or-less. (that should take about three months i would say) -everyone that helps in the pc ersion will be credited in both; however, the team on the ds version (since it is done afterwards) will be credited for the ds version only.

after we complete the game, we can pitch it to natsume llc. and maybe they will do it, who knows? chances are they will take some of the ideas and pay the team that worked on it! until then this is JUST a fanwork and we must label it as such to avoid lawsuits..lol

BTW- everyone that helps on the game will get it before we pitch it to natsume, but others may have a short wait just in case wink

once the ds version is finished (of coarse the people that worked considerably will get copies) we will host some sort of contest for the game!

I hope there are some people in this guild that can help wit this task.
please whether you can help or not, post and encouraging note lol!

p.s. my comps not messing up so bad so i am planning to be on more frequently ninja

P.P.S. please post your aim sn for discussing the game more easily thru aim. rofl my sn is 'only192MPH'

p.p.p.s. (lol woah) we need a sprite maker ASAP! this is very important razz

P.P.P.P.S (ps ps ps lol this is weird) if you know anyone that can help but is not neccessairily in the guild please tell them we need help  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 am
Whoooo! biggrin
I'd love to finally put this game into action, and I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how I could help. I'm not exactly gifted with programming (ok, I've never done anything like that before) and the such, but I'd sure love to be of assistance. I wonder what I can do to help. biggrin
Maybe I could work on the story or be an advisor. Hmmm.  

yoshigali
Crew

Cereah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:22 am
Don't know how useful I would be but I would like to help in any way that I can. I am a writer, artist, and director (among other things, though I don't think dancer would help to make a video game :XP: )so if you have any need for any of these talents just let me know. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:09 pm
thanks you two! i forgot to mention something though...i need quite a few people for something because this game is going to have complete voice acting! razz (I wanna do atleast one voice haha) also i dont know much about how everyone planned out the story so...im pretty much just waiting here getting ready (right now im trying to find a day-night script)

also everyone working on the project needs to exchange aim sns if they have one (that would speed up the process greatly-and its an easy way to send the voice acting back and forth) im planning on getting a new aim just for this so i wont be disturbed by other people lol rofl

i need to edit the first post to include the bit about voice acting and aim.. once we get enough people on the project we should have a 'conference' or something thru aim cheese_whine  

Water 7
Captain

otakukid96

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:27 pm
i can't help because i'm only good with math  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:16 pm
aim sn?
Is that Aol Instant Messaging? (Golly, I love guessing those things)
I've got MSN, so I don't know how that'll work. Hunhm.
My brother could help with some stuff, I'll see what he can do.
Voice acting? Wow! Awesome! I don't know how to react to that one. sweatdrop smile  

yoshigali
Crew

Cereah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:30 pm
Voice acting I can totally do- it's in my field of study. ^^
I'll PM you my SN once I get it up again (new computer and such so I have to transfer files and all that good stuff) though your plans right now sound amazing. As mentioned before I'll help with whatever you think I can help with and I'll talk to a few of my friends and see if I can recruit some more help. My sister is really good with voice acting too so she might want to do that. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:18 pm
yoshigali
aim sn?
Is that Aol Instant Messaging? (Golly, I love guessing those things)
I've got MSN, so I don't know how that'll work. Hunhm.
My brother could help with some stuff, I'll see what he can do.
Voice acting? Wow! Awesome! I don't know how to react to that one. sweatdrop smile

yeah its aim...lol you chould help with a voice! and that'd be great if your bro could help...aim is important tho so we can send voice files back and forth..and speed up conversations..lol (msn never works for me sorry)

Cereah
Voice acting I can totally do- it's in my field of study. ^^
I'll PM you my SN once I get it up again (new computer and such so I have to transfer files and all that good stuff) though your plans right now sound amazing. As mentioned before I'll help with whatever you think I can help with and I'll talk to a few of my friends and see if I can recruit some more help. My sister is really good with voice acting too so she might want to do that. ^^
you and your sister can both help! as soon as i can get somebody to help with the story so we have some actual dialouge!...pretty soon i may just try to do a story myself...(based off the other thread of coarse(haven't read all of it crying ))

btw should the main character talk?  

Water 7
Captain

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:19 pm
narutomaster90
i can't help because i'm only good with math

you could do a voice!...and of coarse oppinions are always appreciated surprised
(i wish i was good at math pirate )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:52 pm
sign me up for anything that needs to be done. biggrin
except something that includes drawing, cause...i'm not very good at that. ;__;
unless someone wants to teach me then i'll be on it. biggrin

but voicing would be fun and i have a friend on Gaia who would love to. biggrin

way too many smileys...>_>"

billyboyd07

billyboyd07

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:11 pm
oh and...even though i won't be on for a little bit, here is my AIM sn: billyboyd07.

uhhh...yeah. not very creative. XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:15 pm
billyboyd07
sign me up for anything that needs to be done. biggrin
except something that includes drawing, cause...i'm not very good at that. ;__;
unless someone wants to teach me then i'll be on it. biggrin

but voicing would be fun and i have a friend on Gaia who would love to. biggrin

way too many smileys...>_>"

well tell them they're more than welcome to help. hmm could you help with the story?

btw-im getting a new aim soon ill IM the people on the team  

Water 7
Captain

Cereah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:50 pm
Awesome, I'm excited about working on this so I'll keep an eye out for you IM.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:15 pm
Aye aye, cap-i-tan!
what exactly do you want me to work on? do you want me to work on the intro or on cutscenes? just any info you think i should need and then i can get a start on it. 3nodding

mmm...also, what format do you want me to do it in? liiike, a play or prose?

billyboyd07

Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 am
billyboyd07
Aye aye, cap-i-tan!
what exactly do you want me to work on? do you want me to work on the intro or on cutscenes? just any info you think i should need and then i can get a start on it. 3nodding

mmm...also, what format do you want me to do it in? liiike, a play or prose?

well i need the intro first...and i think it would be good like a play..

you know--->
CLIFF: (walks over to this ann) hi
ANN: hmph!

lol until somebody does the sprites...(since we dont want to use pre-made offiial-type sprites, correct?)...i'll just use random sprites i already have..btw if anyone remembers the co-captain Lhek...he has signed up to help me with programming! yay! blaugh

this way you deal with the story...and i just do the programming lol..also, i dont know the personallities these people are supposed to have so if anybody could come up with things for them to say regularly that'd be good rolleyes  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff