Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't be afraid to share you ideas!
  Okay!
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:29 am
Do you have any suggestions for the guild? If so, post them here! biggrin

Please do not be afraid to share your ideas. If they are good suggestions, I will be sure to try my best to use them!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:19 pm
I am aware that as certain people role play, they tend to speed type so that all of their ideas may be written before they are forgotten.

As a result, numerous grammatic and spelling errors occur.

I am not picky about other people's spelling and grammar. I will rarely post a typo, but it does come to my attention that it happens.

I am also aware that even though I am not a stickler for the grammatically disinclined, other people are driven into fanatical raves where the feel it is their cosmic duty to post OOC comments with corrections to every detail that is a mistake.

Their is an awfully easy way to fix this. I suggest downloading Firefox from Google and using it as your web browser. Firefox has a built in spell check that will underline spelling errors. Learn to love it.

Just go to Google and type in Mozilla Firefox in the search engine. Its free, and used safely by millions of people everywhere. It also contains a wonderful built in pop up blocker.  

Ilik Sarver

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:25 pm
Okay! Thank you for the tip. I don't have firefox, but that's okay. I think I type well. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:43 pm
For those without Mozilla FireFox as their web browser and, for what ever reason, will not, or can not get it, the Google toolbar is a healthy supplement. It offers a direct link to Google as well as spellcheck, built right in.  

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:44 pm
Um...by the way, I think this thread is for suggestions for the Guild. Not web browsers...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:14 pm
Agreed. I simply posted this as more of an idea based at members, I apologize. Guild looks pretty good, Otulissa, I'm impressed.  

Ilik Sarver

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:15 pm
Thank you. ^_^ And this is still a "New Guild" ...but, you know what, it's doing really well!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:13 pm
Also, by the way, I was thinking of maybe making a guild mule...

(Crewmembers, visit the Crew Forum for more details.)  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:01 am
I'd like some more dedicated RP'ers, for the RPing realm seems to get lonely in the few threads I am involved in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:39 pm
sweatdrop Okay, and I am trying to get as many RPers as possible... so if you know anyone, invite your friends by posting in the Invite your Friends thread. 3nodding  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:29 pm
I'd like to see more roleplays. I know I can just go and make them, but there are some people who aren't good at making them/too lazy to participate in a very literate one. *cough*me*cough*

so um yeah. :]

peace<3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:55 am
Irishroseh
I'd like to see more roleplays. I know I can just go and make them, but there are some people who aren't good at making them/too lazy to participate in a very literate one. *cough*me*cough*

peace<3
Okay, so you want beginner-level ones? xD;; Or intermediate? Or perhaps both...so there's diversity. Well, any specific genre you're looking for? Medieval-fantasy, fantasy-magic, sci-fi, survival, horror, adventure, fan-based....??  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:32 pm
I didn't vote that way, but if you want a guild mule, I'd be more than happy to make it and then give you the password, Otulissa.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:13 pm
The Phantom Magician
I didn't vote that way, but if you want a guild mule, I'd be more than happy to make it and then give you the password, Otulissa.
Oh, let's wait until we get more crewmembers' opinions.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:06 pm
Otulissa
Irishroseh

peace<3
Okay, so you want beginner-level ones? xD;; Or intermediate? Or perhaps both...so there's diversity. Well, any specific genre you're looking for? Medieval-fantasy, fantasy-magic, sci-fi, survival, horror, adventure, fan-based....??

Well right now I'm grounded. :/
but I would like some at least semi literate rmedival or school or really anything except future, and anything that's based on a manga.
Ohh I like survival. :]

hahhaha well. :]
thx.

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out