Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
[xX]Cut The Wires That Bind My Heart [Sci-Fi/Advanced][OPEN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:46 pm
User Image

Somewhere far off, a song rings out.
From a tounge of metal and a heart of steel, no doubt.
I know that I am not flesh and bone, but in my heart I feel alone.
But I assure you that though I can not feel pain, I swear that I will never die in vain.

-----------------------------

| Ŧitle | Introduction | Ştory | Şetting | Ŀocations | Ĉharacters | Őthers | Ŗules | Åpplication | Þrofile Şkeleton | Şoundtrack | Ŀinks | Ŗeserved | Ŗeserved |

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:42 pm
User Image

Welcome to, Cut The Wires That Bind My Heart, the first and only roleplay that I have in the guild so far. Well, aside from How To Play The Game, my roleplay tutoring thread. But that's a little different. But you probably know me as Phantom, the guild's vice-captain and the OOC advocate. The truth is, I really like to roleplay, and I've been doing it for awhile. And, I'd have to say, I am getting pretty good at it. Yeah, that's right, getting. I would never tell you that I am the greatest roleplayer from all time or even that I am "elite" and "above you", because that would just be lying. I, like everyone else, have things to learn. And, while I am looking for literate to advanced literate roleplayers to join this thread, I welcome those who want to give literate roleplaying a shot. Just follow my rules and we should have no problems, got it?
Now that you've heard about me, let me tell you where the idea for this roleplay came from. The original idea basically came from an episode of "The Outer Limits" where there were a group of android robots who were being hunted by humans because they had become obsolete. In order to defend themselves against the humans, the androids had to disable an inhibitor chip that they had that prevented them from harming humans. Even when they did, however, they were still killed. But anyway, let's hope that the heroes of our story don't meet the same gruesome fate.
I've written a few roleplays in my days her on Gaia, but I've never written one about robots, or androids. But, I rather like the way that this one has come out, so try to make the best of it, if you decide to join. Remember that this is meant to be fun, so try to enjoy it.

| Ŧitle | Introduction | Ştory | Şetting | Ŀocations | Ĉharacters | Őthers | Ŗules | Åpplication | Þrofile Şkeleton | Şoundtrack | Ŀinks | Ŗeserved | Ŗeserved |

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:27 pm
User Image

___The year is 3562. The SYN were created in 3294. A race of incredibly intelligent androids. On the outside, they look exactly like humans. They were created to assist humans with basic tasks, in the beginning. They were household servants, factory workers, attendants and secretaries. They preformed menial jobs that allowed humans to take on the more difficult tasks. For awhile, everything was peaceful. The humans and the SYN got along well enough. Then, the SYN became more and more sophisticated and they began to move up to bigger and better jobs. They became foreman, law enforcement officials and even government agents. Now, the humans were no longer concerned with keeping the good jobs for themselves. Now, they only wanted to watch the SYN do their work for them. But the SYN never minded this. They were happy to do what they were told. The were content with being controlled.

___Yes, happy. The SYN were each built with a CarVas chip that programmed them to follow orders without question. They could not feel true emotions. They were programmed to feel very basic emotions: happiness, sadness, mild anger and fear. But they were not allowed to let it effect the way that they functioned. The CarVas chip did one other thing as well: it inhibited them from being able to harm humans. They were unable to defend themselves or even to talk back. Their main purpose was to follow orders without question. And in reality, the SYN were nothing but programing. Their limited emotions, their actions and in fact everything they did was dictated by deep rooted programing.

___Knowing that the SYN could not fight back, humans began to toy with the SYN. To push them around. Some would intentionally break them or beat them just so that they had someone to push around. And that was what it was always about. Finding someone to push around. In truth, the humans began to abuse and take advantage of the SYN. And why? Because he could. Because man always wanted to prove that he was dominate over the things that he created.

___But the SYN were not as submissive as man would have liked to believe. Soon, the CarVas chips began to wear out and break. The SYN's basic emotions deteriorated and they became angry, vengeful and violent. With the broken CarVas chip, the inhibition to hurt humans broke down too, and the SYN snapped. Without knowing what they were doing, the SYN began to attack humans and kill people. In their terror, the humans became enraged. They had all the SYN decommissioned and destroyed. All that they could find. The newer models of SYN that had working CarVas chips, again became slaves of the humans. These remaining SYN were give menial jobs again and they were kept under close watch by the humans. And again, the humans pushed them around.

___The man who created the SYN was named Dr. Carlos D. Vasentarra so, the CarVas chip was named after him. He loved the SYN more than he loved any person and he thought of them as his children. Seeing how the humans treated them, he became worried. After seeing the SYN fight back, he got an idea. He built six SYN without CarVas chips. They could feel emotions, they could think for themselves, they could fight back. In essence, they were just like humans, but with bodies of steel. In fact, they even looked like humans. But they were still SYN. After the SYN Rebellion, when humans were beginning to reenslave the SYN, Vasentarra hid "The Syx", as they came to be known, away from the eyes of the people. He kept them hidden in his lab, so that no one would ever find them. Until the time was right. And so, the world forgot about them. "The Syx" became a ledgend. No one truly believed that they existed anymore. But they were waiting...

___Vasentarra programmed the Syx to awaken a few years later when he believed that society could be better. When humans would be better. So, just a few hours ago, their systems began to start up and they awoke from their perpetual sleep. Not knowing who they are, only their names, and their model numbers, they are waking to find an empty, neglected laboratory. They know nothing of the world outside and that the humans want to round them up and decommission them. They have to find a way to fight for their lives and save the rest of the SYN from the terrible grip of the humans. But first, they have to find out who they truly are.

___Each of the Syx was programmed with the personality of one of Vasentarra's six close friends who helped him on the project. Charles, the head scientist. Mona, the quiet lab assistant. Paul, the careless intern. Erin, the technology major. Victor, the instigator. And Laura, the inspiration. Each of the Syx has the characteristics of one of these people, but their names and looks are different.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:26 pm
User Image

In the season of Winter, it is Sunday morning, on January 8th, 3562. The weather report says it is cloudy and the temperature is cold.

____The City__
The center of the SYN universe is the city of Riverside. The name is far from appropriate. Riverside is a massive steel jungle dominated by towering sky scrapers, and those office buildings decked in that painfully reflective glass. In truth, the city seems desolate and devoid of life. But there is always someone lurking on the street corners, SYN, patrollers or the ever common homeless person. On cold days, the wind whips through the canyons of buildings and the skyscrapers blot out the sun making it dreadfully cold and reeking of loneliness. On warm days, it isn't much better. The sun filters down from above, a terrible reminder of a world that once was beautiful. Riverside may as well have been the last city in the world. Aside from telecommunications, Riverside was essentially cut off from the rest of the world. It had no airport, no train station and there is only one road leading out of the city, and it hasn't been used in years. This road is called The Connector, and it isn't marked on maps. No, we wouldn't want the SYN finding out about it and trying to escape, would we? One a few people know where this road is, and they keep the location under lock and key.

Now, there are two buildings, named Dept. 1 and Dept. 2. These are the two buildings that Vasenterra used to store the Syx. He split them up so that if half of them were found, the other three would be safe and able to carry on. Charles, Victor and Laura are in Dept. 1, on the east side of town, and Mona, Paul, and Erin are in Dept. 2 on the west side of town.

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:34 pm
User Image

[The Follower of Charles]:// Dept. 1 - Out of Commission

[The Follower of Mona]:// Dept. 2 - Out of Commission

[The Follower of Paul]:// Dept. 2 - Out of Commission

[The Follower of Erin]:// Dept. 2 - Out of Commission

[The Follower of Victor]:// Dept. 1 - Out of Commission

[The Follower of Laura]:// Dept. 1 - Out of Commission

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:43 pm
User Image

[The Follower of Charles:// The Leader]
[ The Phantom Magician ]
Charles was the head scientist working on the project. When Vasentarra died, he sought liberation for the SYN only to be imprisoned by his own people. The SYN modelled after Charles is intelligent and wants to free the SYN from the tyranny of humans. He is strong, determined, and protective. He will protect the other SYN at any cost.

[The Follower of Mona:// The Right - Hand Woman]
[ Otulissa ]
Mona was the shy lab assistant working on the project. She knew all aspects of the project because she helped everyone do their part. After Vasentarra died, she wrote a controversial book about freeing the SYN, but she was sued and no progress was made. The SYN of Mona is calm and quiet. She is more of a listener than a speaker and she will help anyone that is in need.

[The Follower of Paul:// The New Guy]
[ OPEN ]
Paul had the least access to the project because he was only an intern. When Vasentarra died, he used his little knowledge to round a few of the SYN and build a safe house for them. Knowing what he was up to, the government found him and killed him. All the SYN that he had protected were decommissioned. The SYN of Paul is calm and laid back. He seems carefree most of the time. He is always willing to learn from those around him.

[The Follower of Erin:// The Techie]
[ Reserved for Irishroseh ]
Erin was the one who knew the most about technology. She was the one to tweak things and fix them when they were broken. After Vasentarra died, she, like Charles, tried to free the SYN but was imprisoned. But she died of a rare disease while in jail. The SYN of Erin is caring and strong willed. She also seeks the liberation of the SYN. When any of the Syx are broken or damaged she is the one to fix them.

[The Follower of Victor:// The Punk]
[ OPEN ]
Victor was a programmer in the project. He hardly ever worked with the hardware, only the software. After Vasentarra died, he sought a violent rebellion of the SYN, trying to get them to rise up and attack the humans who enslaved them. But he was quickly caught and put to death. The SYN of Victor is determined and he can become angry. He tries to convince the others to overthrow the humans.

[The Follower of Laura:// The Inspiration]
[ ElaniTakira ]
Laura didn't always work on the project with the others. No, she was more of an inspiration to the others. Telling them that they could do it, even when they didn't not believe in themsleves. After Vasentarra died, she became a protest singer singing about how the humans mistreated the SYN. Just like Mona, she was sued and she lost everything she had. The SYN of Laura is happy and upbeat. She tries to comfort and cheer up the the Syx and keep them going strong even when times get rough.

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:02 pm
User Image

Now we've come to the part where I become rather generous and at the same time, force you to become creative.
Here, I am giving you the chance to create your own character or characters to add on. I welcome you to create another SYN [with the CarVas chip], a human who wants to help the Syx, or a human that wants to find and destroy them. But remember, there are only Syn and humans. You can be a ninja, half cat demon demi-god who can read minds and speak every language ever created. No. I don't care how long you work on your profile for, if you send me crap like that, you're out. Simple as that.
But I really don't mean to sound harsh. I want you to have fun with this. Since there are only six original characters, I want good roleplayers who are dedicated to the plot to be able to join too. So, be creative and enjoy yourself. Also, use the same profile skeleton as all the other characters.
One final matter of business: I will allow up to two people to create profiles for SYN, who, like the Syx, don't have a CarVas chip. But it won't be easy. I am going to analyze it a lot and there is a chance that it won't be accepted. But try anyway. The absolute worst I can say is "No, try again."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:03 pm
User Image

1:// This is an Advanced Literate Roleplay. This means that I want two to three well written paragraphs per post. No less. More is loved. <3 Also, post in size 9, 10, or 11 font.
2:// You may play more than one character and, as you see below, more characters may be added as we go along, either by you or by me.
3:// Remember that standard roleplaying rules apply. Not too much violence or romance. No God Moding, etc.
4:// But remember, violence and romance are allowed and even encouraged. Remember that the SYN can feel emotions, just like people. They can get angry and they can even fall in love.
5:// No killing.
6:// This is a long term roleplay. So, don't just post once and never come back. Keep it going.
7:// I reserve characters. If you want me to reserve a character for you, simply send me a private message with the title: "If I Were Only Flesh and Blood" and then tell me what character you want to reserve. Also, send me a decent sample of your skills.
8:// When your profile is complete, send it to me via private message. DO NOT POST IT. Title the message, "The Cold Steel Grip Of My Heart".
9:// The two colours under the the title of each character are the colours that are to be used on the profile. I don't care which is colour one and which is colour two. Just use those colours!
10:// I don't care what colours you post with. Just remember to only colour the thoughts and dialogue.
11:// I shouldn't have to remind anyone of this but remember: thoughts are in italics and dialogue is in quotes.
12:// Because there are only six characters, I am going to say that, for the time being, everyone may only play one character.
13:// All humans will be NPC. If you need interaction with humans, just add it to your post.
14:// I may add or change rules at any time, so keep on your toes.
15:// Do not post OOC in this thread.
16:// You must use real pictures, not anime, in your profile.
17:// Finally, I don't mean to sound like a dictator. I am sorry if I came off that way. Have fun with it! That is why we are all here, eh?

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:04 pm
User Image

Hey, I know it isn't much but fill out this little application and send it to me with the title "Diamond Tears, Metallic Heart". Send it after you reserve your role, so I know whether you are ready for this level of literacy or not.

[b]Username:[/b][i][Username][/i]
[b]Role:[/b][i][The Part You Are Applying For][/i]
[b]Why You?:[/b][i][Give Me A Link To At Least One Previous Roleplay Post][/i]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:05 pm
User Image

Here is the skeleton you will use to make your profile.
Remember, I made this myself and if you want to use it in another roleplay, although I doubt you would, you must come to me and ask first.

[size=24][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color] [i]O[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]h[/color] [i]N[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]o[/color][i]![/i] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][/b][/size]
[align=center][size=20][b][i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]a[/color][i]Y[/i] [i]I[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]t[/color] [i]A[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]i[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]'[/color][i]T[/i] [i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]o[/color][i]![/i]
[i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]L[/color][i]L[/i] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color] [i]I[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]t[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]'[/color][i]S[/i] [i]N[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]o[/color][i]T[/i] [i]A[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]o[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]t[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]h[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color][i]R[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1].[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2].[/color].[/b][/align]
[align=right][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[color=POSTCOLOUR1][i]Who you are a follower of.[/i][/color]][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=16][b][[color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color]] [i]I[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]h[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color] [i]B[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]g[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]i[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]i[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]g[/color][i]...[/i][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=9][b][[color=POSTCOLOR2][[/color][/b] [i][color=POSTCOLOR1]Insert a colourful song lyric or quote[/color][/i] [b][color=POSTCOLOR2]][/color]][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]I[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]'ve[/color] [i]B[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]een[/color] [i]D[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]esignated[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Full Name[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]F[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]riends[/color] [i]C[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]all[/color] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Nicknames. If any.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]C[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]hecking[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]D[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]etails[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Gender. Yes, you have one.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]D[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ate[/color] [i]O[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]f[/color] [i]C[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]reation[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]"Birthday" in essence. This is the date that you were first created.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]H[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ow[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ime[/color] [i]F[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]lies[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]This is the number of years since you were created. This is different from the visual age.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]O[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]h[/color] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]y[/color] [i]H[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]eart[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Sexual Preference[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]y[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]rue[/color] [i]N[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ame[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]This is your model number. It is five digits then a hyphen and then twelve digits. The final three will be added by me.[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=16][b][[color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color]] [i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]m[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]a[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]s[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]h[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]h[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]i[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]r[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]r[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]o[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]r[/color][i]...[/i][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=9][b][[color=POSTCOLOR2][[/color][/b] [i][color=POSTCOLOR1]Insert a colourful song lyric or quote[/color][/i] [b][color=POSTCOLOR2]][/color]][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]y[/color] [i]O[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]uter[/color] [i]A[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ppearence[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Linked pictures. No anime pictures, remember.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]I[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]G[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]lass[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]This is your visual age. How old your character looks. Between 15 and 62[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]C[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]onsulting[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ape[/color] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]easures[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Height, metric or standard.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]C[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]onsulting[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]cales[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Realitive mass / weight, metric or standard.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]R[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]etinal[/color] [i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]can[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Eye colour in detail. DETAIL. Remember, outwardly, the eyes are what tell people if you are a SYN or not.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]O[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]nly[/color] [i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]imulated[/color] [i]G[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]enetics[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Physical description. Remember, SYN look like humans.[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=16][b][[color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color]] [i]D[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]p[/color] [i]W[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]i[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]t[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]h[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]i[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]y[/color] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]c[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]h[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]a[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]i[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]z[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]d[/color] [i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]o[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]u[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]l[/color][i]...[/i][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]L[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ife[/color] [i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]tory[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Remember, the Syx have not been commissioned yet. This is the history of the person your SYN was based off of. Be detailed. Explain their childhood, how they ended up working for Dr. Vasentarra and what happened to them after the program.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]omeone[/color] [i]E[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]lse's[/color] [i]L[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ife[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]This is your SYN's personality. Be detailed, please.[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=16][b][[color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color]] [i]C[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]o[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]m[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]p[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]u[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]t[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]r[/color] [i]P[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]r[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]f[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]r[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]c[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]e[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]s[/color][i]...[/i][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]W[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]hat[/color] [i]I[/i] [i]L[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ove[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Personal likes.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]W[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]hat[/color] [i]I[/i] [i]H[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ate[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Personal dislikes.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ound[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]A[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]larm[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Up to five songs that represent your character or that your charcter likes. The theme song should be at the top. DO NOT link them, please.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]F[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]or[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]R[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ecord[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]A saying that your character is likely to use. A "catch phrase" in essence.[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=16][b][[color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color]] [i]I[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]h[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color] [i]E[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]d[/color][i]...[/i][/b][/size][/align]

[size=11][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]B[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ehind[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]he[/color] [i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]ask[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Username.[/color]
[b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]M[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]y[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]rue[/color] [i]C[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]olours[/color][i]:[/i]][/b] [color=POSTCOLOUR2]Your posting colours. There should be two. They are the same two colours that you use to fill out this profile.[/color][/size]

[align=left][size=20][b][i]A[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]n[/color][i]D[/i] [i]H[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color]/[i]S[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]h[/color][i]E[/i] [i]G[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]o[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]e[/color][i]S[/i] [i]B[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]y[/color] [i]T[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR2]h[/color][i]E[/i] [i]N[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]a[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]m[/color][i]E[/i] [i]O[/i][color=POSTCOLOUR1]f[/color].[color=POSTCOLOUR2].[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1].[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[size=20][align=center][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[i]I will fill in this part. For now, leave it blank.[/i]][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[size=18][align=center][b][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][[color=POSTCOLOUR1][i]I will fill in this part too.[/i][/color]][color=POSTCOLOUR2]X[/color][color=POSTCOLOUR1]x[/color][/b][/size][/align]

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image

Opening Title -
____The Beginning of the End:// Guster

The Follower of Charles' Theme -

The Follower of Mona's Theme -

The Follower of Paul's Theme -

The Follower of Erin's Theme -

The Follower of Victor's Theme -

The Follower of Laura's Theme -

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:00 pm
User Image

[xX] τhε Θ.Θ.C. τhrεαd

[xX] τhε ρrθfιlε τhrεαd

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:22 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 pm
User Image

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces