Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Poll: What should the next subforum be? [UPDATED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post your suggestions?
  Yes, I have some!
  Yeah, I have one.
  Maybe... Let me think...
  Yup, I'll agree with one or more of what has already been suggested.
  No, I don't have any suggestions...
  Maybe; I need to SING A RANDOM SONG ABOUT POLLS first.
View Results

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:28 am
Any ideas? Please post suggestions below, or tell me what you think of my current ideas.

We could make the next subforum to be:

~dedicated to a single, large roleplay (so that each thread could be a location...and if we do this, then it would probably be the major RP I am working on creating right now about dimensions) This is open.

~a subforum dedicated to a common interest, perhaps animes/mangas? If so... I need to know that a majority of the guild enjoys animes and mangas. This is open.

~dedicated to art - perhaps fanarts you draw, random art that you like to make, or maybe even random banners for the guild... This is open.

~A "Recycling Bin" or "Trash Can" or "Ancient Memories" subforum...something for dead threads, or old contest/guild event threads to go to, without being deleted. That way, we can look back at them if we want to remember. wink

~Video Games -- I know video games are popular, even though I don't really play any. XD If I created a Video Game subforum, I need to know if people would be active.

~Gaia -- for chat about Gaia events and Gaia stuff (quests, games, shopping, questions/help)

~In Real Life -- talk about your real lives!

~One-on-One -- an RP to host all one-on-one threads, as well as requests for one-on-one RPs. ^_^

If you have any other ideas, post them here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:07 am
You know my vote. I think that we should make an OOC subforum for all the OOC and Profile threads of the roleplays.  

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 am
Okay! biggrin

If we could have two more subforums...what do you say? For the second choice? I kind of want to make my "In Which Dimensions Clash" RP into a major one. But...

If I do...

Then I want to make sure most of the members would join. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:57 am
Big-arse ARRR-PEE Please? kthxbai.  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Jade Anna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:14 am
I vote.... All three! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:01 am
The Phantom Magician
You know my vote. I think that we should make an OOC subforum for all the OOC and Profile threads of the roleplays.

Good Idea, but can't you [or Outlissa] just post something on the main page to the effect of OOC Profiles, and then we all post them there?
Or reserve a post of a roleplay thread for the profiles of that roleplay?
I vote for Art. I mean, it's next after reading and writing and roleplaying. If we have Art, it's a guild for the Arts!
haha okay now i'm just a liiittle to tired to be making sense :]]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:09 pm
Irishroseh
The Phantom Magician

Good Idea, but can't you [or Outlissa] just post something on the main page to the effect of OOC Profiles, and then we all post them there?
Or reserve a post of a roleplay thread for the profiles of that roleplay?
I vote for Art. I mean, it's next after reading and writing and roleplaying. If we have Art, it's a guild for the Arts!
haha okay now i'm just a liiittle to tired to be making sense :]]
I'd make a post in the actualy thread devoted to profiles, but since the profiles I make are large and rather complex, they take up a lot of room and it looks messy. But with that aside, we still would have no place for OOC.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:27 pm
Good point.  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:37 pm
How about I make a forum for OOC first of all?

And then... if we have enough funds (and I am saving up gold to donate right now), then I will make one for the one, large RP.

And, we can have as many subforums as we want (as long as there's enough gold), so eventually we'll have an art forum.

Everybody's happy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:00 pm
Once I get 1k, I'll donate that to go towards one or more of the subforums.  

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:14 pm
I already created the OOC Subforum.

biggrin

And I moved your thread there for you. Oh, and right now I am trying to save up gold so I can just donate a big chunk of gold to the guild. Instead of little by little, LOL.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:16 pm
Thank you so much!!!  

The Phantom Magician

Dapper Prophet

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:48 am
You're welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:04 am
Quote:
~dedicated to a single, large roleplay (so that each thread could be a location...and if we do this, then it would probably be the major RP I am working on creating right now about dimensions) This is being worked on right now.

Okay, the "Under Construction" subforum is the new subforum for The Clash of the Dimensions RP.

Please, join if you haven't already. At the moment, I am still working on the subforum, but you may choose a pre-made or make a made-up character ahead of time. wink

The OOC Thread will be located in the Under Construction subforum, NOT the OOC subforum.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

JellehBelleh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:34 pm
I agree with Mr. Phantom about the OOC part. I think the OOC thread should be for just...OOC, just a place to chat and...be OOC?

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff