Submit

I read
  the rules
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:42 am
User Image

These Guild rules are to be followed while you're within the guild!
^__^ If you have any questions or concerns, contact me.

1. Follow the Terms of Service.
This is a serious rule, and breaking it means getting banned. (That's right! No warnings!!) You can read the ToS here.

2. Be Respectful
Act mature and be respectful to the Mods and your fellow guild members!

3. A poll is a must.
You must place a poll in each post. It's not hard, but if you can't think of anything, that's okay. Someone will add one for you.

4. No begging.
Sorry guys, as much as donating is great, begging can be annoying to others. You MAY make a Quest thread, though.

5. Keep posts in the right forums.
Don't place a discussion topic in the Role Playing forum or put a review in the suggestions forum. It may cause confusion. So, be careful where you place your posts. If you make a mistake, it's no big deal; don't panic. A mod will move it.

6. Don't revive old threads/topics that are long dead!
Anything that is past page four is considered dead. Do not post in them.

7.No Decieving Other Members of the Guild
Do not lie to other members of the guild with the purpose of trying to scam them of giving you donations. We don't tolerate all out lying for the purposes of decieving other members. If our mods find that there is some intentional deception happening, you will be asked to explian yourself. If this places our members (and/or their hard earned gold) at risk, you could be banned.

Note: This has happened before where a member made two topics about her birthday in the same year (in one she's turning 15 and in the other she is turning 17) in an attempt to scam members from their items and gold. This was not tolerated and the member was banned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:46 am
UPDATES

2/15/08 -New forums added "Writers Santuary"/Contest Room/Art Museum/Entertainment Review Center
2/15/08 -Removed Critics Corner
2/18/08 -Writers Santuary and Art Museum opened
10/1/09-Added Guild Mule Info below

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:48 am
*~Guild Mule Info~*

This is to keep guild members updated with guild mule account. The guild mule items/gold is used on guild members for events and contests held by the guild so anything is appreciated! (Captain/Co-Captain/Crew/Members also try to add items/gold for guild events *not through mule* and for that I thank you!)
Please remember: Do NOT donate using the front page. Only donate through trade to the mule! Donations done through front page are sent to the guild account and cannot be accessed and only used for forums so they just sit there. However if you donate to guild mule the items/gold can be removed and used for events/contests. Thank you!

User Image

Total Items in Inventory:
User Imagex2User Imagex3User Imagex3User ImageUser Imagex2User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagex2User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagex2User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagex2User Imagex2User Imagex4User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image180User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image ect....

Total Gold: 19,170 Gold

*~Thank you to those who donated~*
Thank you to those who donated towards the guild! Your donations are appreciated and help to fund for guild events and contests. Thank you!

AdrianaKitten
0Doidle0
0Moon_Maiden0 x6
dragontamer363 x4
Fate-J
VampressLeona
Albel_Knox0
Arch Angel Neko

Please Note: Donations started with the mule since she was created back on 11/10/2007. This info page was created on 10/1/09! Since gaia doesn't show trades past the last 20 this info is all I can find. If you donated, which I know many have, and your name isn't up there please let me know and you'll be added! Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 am
*~Reserved~*

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 am
*~Reserved~*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 pm
*~Reserved~*

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain