Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
I should be doing homework...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The human whose name is written in this Note...
  gets Pocky!
View Results

gimme_chocolate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:27 pm
...either reading about global warming (oh, fun! not) or finishing my characterization paper, which looks like it's going to be too long.

What I feel like doing is whipping up a "Ballroom Between the Worlds" roleplay for the Anniversary event. >____> I SO do not have time for that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:40 pm
I should be doing one of the following things:
-Reading pages 262-315 of my psychology textbook (recommended to be done by tomorrow) Done, yay!
-Reading chapter 15 of my chemistry book (no real timeline, this is just so I can actually understand what the hell it is, 'cause I seriously don't); after that, I need to read the current chapter (12, I think) for the same reason
-Doing my chemistry lab (actually the last two; and I have no rubric for either, 'cause my TA hasn't e-mailed them to everyone yet)
-Editing my paper for writing (due Wednesday)
-And, when all those are done, next week's pre-lab questions for my chemistry lab (due next Tuesday morning)

Self-regulation's a b***h.

I would have done all these over the weekend, but I felt like going home instead. Yay for playing catch-up with myself!

What's the characterization paper about?  

NightIntent

Marikaa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm
I should be doing a profject that was due today.....My teacher will be so mad whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:54 pm
NightIntent
I should be doing one of the following things:
-Reading pages 262-315 of my psychology textbook (recommended to be done by tomorrow) Done, yay!
-Reading chapter 15 of my chemistry book (no real timeline, this is just so I can actually understand what the hell it is, 'cause I seriously don't); after that, I need to read the current chapter (12, I think) for the same reason
-Doing my chemistry lab (actually the last two; and I have no rubric for either, 'cause my TA hasn't e-mailed them to everyone yet)
-Editing my paper for writing (due Wednesday)
-And, when all those are done, next week's pre-lab questions for my chemistry lab (due next Tuesday morning)

Self-regulation's a b***h.

I would have done all these over the weekend, but I felt like going home instead. Yay for playing catch-up with myself!

What's the characterization paper about?

We had to write a paper characterizing either someone we knew or someone we made up.
I chose to write it on one of the characters I'm developing for a story that refuses to name itself. >w>  

gimme_chocolate

NightIntent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 pm
gimme_chocolate
We had to write a paper characterizing either someone we knew or someone we made up.
I chose to write it on one of the characters I'm developing for a story that refuses to name itself. >w>

Sounds interesting. Is it fun to write?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:35 am
NightIntent
Sounds interesting. Is it fun to write?

It was hard at first, but it wasn't too bad once I got going. I had to leave out an important part of the scene because of the page limit, though... grrr.
However, I learned more about her than I knew before by writing it, so I'm thrilled~!  

gimme_chocolate

clawofdragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:35 am
Don't feel bad I should have a paper written already about Honor Killings and I'm still takin notes. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:24 pm
clawofdragon
Don't feel bad I should have a paper written already about Honor Killings and I'm still takin notes. crying

Same here, I was supposed to do my paper on Political Adversity before the beginning of Spring Break, but I decided to BS it.  

Devil Nightlord_Dante

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff