Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
See how many you can name (anime) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 am
Aparently if you can name more than 10 characters your an Otaku (nerd) I'll give it a go later and name where i found this biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:30 pm
I'm not well versed in these anime. xd I only can name a few and recognize about ten. xp  

vesta_vesves_star

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:45 pm
I recognize the Pokemon and Digimon ones, Hello Kitty, and I think there is some Sailor Moon, but that is about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 am
I recognize 11 of them but can really only name 9.  

Angel Bruja

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:37 pm
gosh i cant believe i missed hello kitty lol.

I found 28 not including hello kitty - i went and found her after she was mentioned, some i havent even watched the anime just know by popularity or me researching it in the past - i research an anime before i watch it, mostly just wikipedia it lol.
-
Orphen and Cleo, saya & haji, sailormoon, tomoyo & sakura, pikachu, May and Piplup, chiyo, sakaki and osaka, ai enma, shiro, saber and rin, tai, agumon and matt, hikaru, umi and fuu, saito and louise, Haruhi, Mikuru and Yuki!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:53 am
Actually, Otaku doesn't mean nerd. It translates, if I remember correctly, to "your house"... but it is used for someone who is unhealthily obsessed with something. I believe the connection comes from the fact most of the obsessed people tend not to leave their houses... I'm not sure.

Anyways, I can find:

Spike from Cowboy Bebop
RuriRuri, from M.S. Nadescio
Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi, Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star
Lime, Cherry, Bloodberry and Otaru, from the Saber Marionette J, J again and J-X series (R they looked different)

That's my 10, but I'm not even passed the halfway mark.
Let's see...

Sailor Moon is in there. I believe Komugi Mugi, as well...

Lina Inverse and Naga the White Serpent, from Slayers

Panda-San from Ranma 1/2....

Sana Kurata and the little babbit from Kodomo No Omocha...

Those are, sadly, the ones I know names for.

there's other series shown, but I haven't watched them yet, so I couldn't tell you the names of the characters.

Final count... 16. Named.

Looks like I'm an Otaku.  

[LadyRaven]

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:37 am
[LadyRaven]
Actually, Otaku doesn't mean nerd. It translates, if I remember correctly, to "your house"... but it is used for someone who is unhealthily obsessed with something. I believe the connection comes from the fact most of the obsessed people tend not to leave their houses... I'm not sure.

Anyways, I can find:

Spike from Cowboy Bebop
RuriRuri, from M.S. Nadescio
Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi, Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Miyuki Takara from Lucky Star
Lime, Cherry, Bloodberry and Otaru, from the Saber Marionette J, J again and J-X series (R they looked different)

That's my 10, but I'm not even passed the halfway mark.
Let's see...

Sailor Moon is in there. I believe Komugi Mugi, as well...

Lina Inverse and Naga the White Serpent, from Slayers

Panda-San from Ranma 1/2....

Sana Kurata and the little babbit from Kodomo No Omocha...

Those are, sadly, the ones I know names for.

there's other series shown, but I haven't watched them yet, so I couldn't tell you the names of the characters.

Final count... 16. Named.

Looks like I'm an Otaku.

Holy Crap. I didn't think you'd seen half those animes.

I can find all of those as well, and I found Rei!!! Not in her plugsuit though.

Some of the characters look like they -could be- someone, but maybe not. Like, I might have found Sasami, and C-Ko, but... maybe not. It's hard to tell when all you get is half a head shot. (Spike was a good Find, Raven... that one almost got passed me, if it wasn't for his signature item!)

I think I've spotted what MIGHT be Enma Ai

I think their names are Rena and Shuugo, from .Hack(Twilight Princess, was it? We have the wallscroll somewhere)

Two of the powerpuff girls from Powerpuff Girls Z... I think (I forget their names, and I only saw the thing once, partially with friends. The blonde one and the redhead).

I think the one you guys are calling Hello Kitty (if it is the white one with the pink rabbit ears) is actually Melody... from Onegai my Melody. Not sure... I can't really tell if that's the one you guys are referring to (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5103)

I'm also pretty sure Ranma (girl Ranma) is in there... Again, hard to tell if that's her from what part I can see.

Anyways.. I give up on that. Every time I look I see more characters...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:30 pm
Looks like I'm an otaku after all...

I reconized not 10 but 40 of the characters sweatdrop

Scarlet_Iva

Friendly Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:14 am
Nhá... I just could name 8 of them, Mocchi from Monster Rancher; Anne, Lucy, Marin and Caldina from Magic Knight; Pikachu from Pokemon (I think this one everyone can hahaha); Sailor Moon; and B. B. Hood from Darkstalkers.

But I know them from the animes. I know Digimon ones, but I don't know their names. The same for Bley Blade (is this? haha).

Loved this  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:23 pm
there's ALOT i recognize, but sadly, their names fail to reach my fingers >.<
Although, i definitely see the gals from slayer ^^  

Eothein

AiRune

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 pm
Let's see.

Tenchi Muyo!: Tsusami

Pokemon: Pikachu, May, Piplup, Mitsumi

Digimon: Tai

Gundam Wing: Duo, Heero, Troa, Wufei

Orphan: Orphan, Cleo

Cowboy Bebop: Spike

Saber Marionette: Otaru, Lime, Cherry, Bloodberry

Cardcapture Sakura: Sakura, Tomoyo

Monster Rancher: Mochi

Slayers: Lina, Naga

Evangalion: Rei

Full Metal Alchemist: Al

Samurai Champloo: Fuu

Okay, I'm going to stop. I think I've verified that I spend way too much time watching animes and reading mangas.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:12 pm
--- « soul's resonance »

• Oh goodness.

I see a total of 30 I can name, plus a bunch of others I recognize but can't name. Scary. ._.; •

« can you hear it now? » ---

User Image

moe majesty

Dangerous Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100

Danipyr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:25 am
I can name: Kite, Blackrose, Osaka, Chio, and Pikachu..

There's like 15-20ish that I know.. But whose names escaped me..
.. And I don't watch THAT much anime.. I just read a couple of mangas.. Or 50.. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:00 am
Lets see

Suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu:Haruhi, mikuru, yuki, kyon, koizumi, asakura, emiri( i think that's right) .

Furuba: Kyo, yuki hana-chan, arisa momoji, okami, rin, haru, tohru, kyoko, akito.

Rozen maiden: jun, nori, suiginto, shinku, hina-ichigo, suisekei and sousekei( can't remember how to spell name), la place demon, father, bara-shishou.

Claymore: teresa, clare, zacky, racky, father vincet, ophelia, flora, undine, ralph, isley, jean.

Soul eater: maka, soul, balck star, death the kid, patty, spirit, professer stein, masamune, medusa, arachnia, mosquito, death, tsubaki, justin.

lucky star: konata, kagami, miyuki, tsukasa, cousin yui, akira, sojiro(konata's dad), yutaka.

tsubasa: fai, sakura, syaoran, kagure, mokona, yuko.

D.gray man: allen, lenalee, kanda, miranda, aryster, road, millenium, lulubell.  

The Unexpected Angel

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games