Reply [ Blood+ ]
Blood+ Ending

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macy_Walks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:12 pm
What did you think? Did you like it or no? Would you be happy if another season came out?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:14 pm
I think they ended it with too much of a cliff hanger. As for another season, i don't know. But i would like them to come out with a blood+ movie. 3nodding  

YamiCheza
Crew

Macy_Walks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:47 pm
I think there is....as far as I've heard it's Blood The Last Vampire, or something close to that...

It was too weird from the origional Blood+ (see, I started out with the Blood+ anime...you're supposed to watch the movie first as an introduction as I hear it.) so I never really finished it.

I'm curious now though, and might watch it for kicks and giggles.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:00 pm
I like the fact that David finally knocked Julia up. heart

Also, Blood: The Last Vampire is like, an alternate version of Blood+. Pretty much the only thing they have in common is character names and Chiroptereans.  

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Blood+ is based off Blood: The Last Vampire.
I thought the ending was okay. They could continue it if they wanted, but I feel that it came to a good ending.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:41 pm
I think that should do another movie or another season they left to much out for a cliff hanger.  

Ladyshion

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:16 am
Macy_Walks
I think there is....as far as I've heard it's Blood The Last Vampire, or something close to that...

It was too weird from the origional Blood+ (see, I started out with the Blood+ anime...you're supposed to watch the movie first as an introduction as I hear it.) so I never really finished it.

I'm curious now though, and might watch it for kicks and giggles.

I know there's the movie Blood: the Last Vampire. I actually saw it like 4 years ago on TV. Blood+ was made like it's own series based off of the movie in the fact that it's about Saya and her fight against Chiropterans. I saw a Blood+ panel on YouTube and I think I remeber the director saying you can call it an alternative version of the movie or something (i don't remeber it all). What I think would be cool is if they made a Blood+ movie as in it has the Blood+ storyline and not Blood: the Last Vampire's.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:55 pm
For those of you who have seen the movie, would you recommend it?

Oh, and a second question. Which did you like better, Saya with short hair, or Saya with long?

Me personally, I thought the long was awesome.

Macy_Walks

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:32 pm
I'd say the ending is alright, (if your a good-guys fan) Not me, So I didn't like it as much as I should.

I don't think they should make a new season because that would COMPLETELY kill it.

Maybe a Movie however, like Saya waking up, 40 year old Kai, and some trouble she has to go though again, that had something to do with DIva way back when. Ya'know?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 pm
The ending was okay [even though I almost cried when Saya fell asleep sweatdrop ] but it wouldn't do justice if they put out another season. Honeslty, what's the other season going to be about?
What type of conflict are they going to face if there is another season? [seeing as Diva is gone]

Heavenly Floetic Sins

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Yomiko Shihouin

What type of conflict are they going to face if there is another season? [seeing as Diva is gone]

David trying to take care of he and Julia's baby. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:15 pm
D-i-v-a
I'd say the ending is alright, (if your a good-guys fan) Not me, So I didn't like it as much as I should.

I don't think they should make a new season because that would COMPLETELY kill it.

Maybe a Movie however, like Saya waking up, 40 year old Kai, and some trouble she has to go though again, that had something to do with DIva way back when. Ya'know?

Quote:
You're right. Another season would kill it. The movie is a good idea. I think that would be a good idea, to do for the anniversary....kinda like what authors sometimes do with their books.

Macy_Walks

Valentinewings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:41 pm
The ending was fine.
if they did a second season it would probably be about
diva's daughters I think. Maybe about them growing up.
but if they did continue blood+ as a second season
it might not turn out as good.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:17 pm
Yeah....I think like an ending movie would be the last thing they could/should do.
Because if they do it, it might just be over kill. They would have to plan it so it was just right, and ended nicely.

Macy_Walks

[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff