Reply Breaking Dawn
"Adult Novel"!! 0: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:24 am
( I don't know if this has already been posted, so sorry if it has been Dx )
So I went on her website under Breaking Dawn , and it says "2008 MAJOR YEAR FOR MEYER WITH DEBUT OF ADULT NOVEL...."
so maybe their i going to be a sex scene in it.
wouldn't she lose like alot of teenage fans?

update: agh sorry ~That was for the host. but still ;A;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:12 am
In my personal opinion, this is what everyone has been waiting for.
I do believe, though, that i won't be some gory, raunchy, detailed romance novel sex scene. It will more than likely just seriously insenuate and lead you up to the moment that you KNOW FOR A FACT it's going to happen and then the chapter ends and it moves on to the morning after.  

Dizzy_Pop

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm
User Image
    I agree with Dizzy_Pop on this one. Every reader will know it happened, but there won't be a thorough description of it that will make teenage readers like me not be happy. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:12 pm
CutesieBubbles
User Image
    I agree with Dizzy_Pop on this one. Every reader will know it happened, but there won't be a thorough description of it that will make teenage readers like me not be happy. ;D

I'm thirteen myself.
and I would still die for a sex scene , vivid or not. rofl. D:

beiber_fever69

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:20 pm
I hope she puts it, even if it's not that descriptive....looks like most of the teenage fans....and the adult fans would like love to read it. mrgreen *cough* I'd probably get a few nosebleeds though at the thought of Edward...well ehem you know.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:10 pm
I would definitely looooove a sex scene, though I doubt that would happen. Hey it might be between Jacob and Bella since he is more human....and since Edward wants her to have human experiences....hmmm I think I'm getting on something here. Because in order for Edward and Bella to have sex she would have to be a vampire other wise he would get outta hand and hurt her...sooo maybe thats a human experience she must face before getting changed!!! Ha!!! Anyone with me?  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Smother Me Baby

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:33 am
Sex scene or not, I am ready for a new book. =]

If there is a sex scene, it would not bother me.

It is almost every girls fantasy about a vampire.
(If they find vampires attractive. lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:44 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
I would definitely looooove a sex scene, though I doubt that would happen. Hey it might be between Jacob and Bella since he is more human....and since Edward wants her to have human experiences....hmmm I think I'm getting on something here. Because in order for Edward and Bella to have sex she would have to be a vampire other wise he would get outta hand and hurt her...sooo maybe thats a human experience she must face before getting changed!!! Ha!!! Anyone with me?

Ew.
No.

Who would want to have sex with a guy they don't even like that much.
Defiantly Edward would NOT let Bella.
Andd Bella said she loved Edward more than Jacob.

Even if it is a human experience se might "not" have. It defiantly wouldn't lead to her bang banging with Jacob.

nuuuhhh uhhH!

beiber_fever69

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:12 pm
! R A ! N B O W !
bustinrs2kickurs

Ew.
No.

Even if it is a human experience se might "not" have. It defiantly wouldn't lead to her bang banging with Jacob.

nuuuhhh uhhH!

I hate Jacob
there is no possible way it will be with him! She LOVES Edward more then Jacob! I so want a scene! Hopefully it will be after her wedding with Edward!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:23 am
Sorry to burst some bubbles but when they say "adult novel" I think they're referring to The Host.

I remember Mrs Meyer saying that she gave one of her relatives an adult version of Eclipse (because it wasn't aimed towards a teen audience). I don't see the point in her writing in the sex scene if she had the intention to write it in Eclipse then changed her mind later. She might just introduce it, if it happens at all.

People, I could be wrong so don't pull out your knives on me O~o;;  

moffity

Saline Everwood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:52 pm
Punky-Perfect
! R A ! N B O W !
bustinrs2kickurs

Ew.
No.

nuuuhhh uhhH!

I hate Jacob
there is no possible way it will be with him! She LOVES Edward more then Jacob! I so want a scene! Hopefully it will be after her wedding with Edward!

First off Edward and Bella will be having sex after the wedding when she is still human. Edward will make sure that Carsile gives Bella a lot of morphine too. This is mention in Eclipse; I remember because I am adicited to twilight and have evrything mermorize. But I still read the books a million times though. And Bella having sex with Jake is gross; it makes me sick just to think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:08 pm
Weird. I thought that the reason that she wasn't going to publish the origonal sequel, Forever Dawn, was because she was suppost to be writing a "young adult" book. Why didn't she just get that one published if it was going to end up being an adult book in the end?  

Kiley Loves Twilight

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:46 pm
Kiley Loves Twilight
Weird. I thought that the reason that she wasn't going to publish the origonal sequel, Forever Dawn, was because she was suppost to be writing a "young adult" book. Why didn't she just get that one published if it was going to end up being an adult book in the end?

Harry Potter started out a kid book , and ended up very mature.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Um, I looked at the page where it says this and it says "MAJOR YEAR FOR MEYER WITH DEBUT OF ADULT NOVEL AND TWILIGHT MOVIE". It says that she's debuting with an adult book. It dosen't say that it's talking about Breaking Dawn. Remember that she's also relising The Host this year, which is an adult book. I think that's what it was meaning about "adult book"  

x~ Reyna ~x

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:02 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
Um, I looked at the page where it says this and it says "MAJOR YEAR FOR MEYER WITH DEBUT OF ADULT NOVEL AND TWILIGHT MOVIE". It says that she's debuting with an adult book. It dosen't say that it's talking about Breaking Dawn. Remember that she's also relising The Host this year, which is an adult book. I think that's what it was meaning about "adult book"

did you even read my post?

at th bottom , it says "Update: agh sorry ~that was for the host. but still ;A;"  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff