Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Cafe Sanguinarius Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:39 pm
A small cafe was becoming known among the vampire community. It's name alone, bloodthirsty in Latin, gained it some notice. It was quite out of the way itself, nearly hidden if you didn't know of it. Though the dark parasols and crimson inner walls could be considered a sign.

The owner, Lerina from all the balls that have gone on, was happy to get it up and running. If asked about it she was happy to explain why it was up:

"The parties were fun. . . but so formal. I thought some of us would be happy to have a casual place to chat."

The menus are up, food and drink prepared so please come and enjoy, the hostess will be glad to see you.

((I hope that was okay. I've never started an RP before. If anyone has any suggestions send them my way. I'll most likely be checking this every day. So be assured you won't ever be alone long. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:40 pm
Ars didn't take long to visit, her mind sharp as it was. already had obtained the adress by a few vampiric minds around her. She finished her chores for the day and took a warp to the cafe, arriving on her usual white shade. "Hello, Lerina, I heard about your new investment."

((I believe you should give aus a good description of the place, the style of the vicinity, the looks of the shop's house, the furniture, the tables, etc, so we can all imagine the shop.))  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:38 pm
Lerina saw Ars arrive and smiled, "I'm so glad you could make it. How about I show you around?"

She lead Ars into the small brick cafe. It had a wood counter towards the front of the bar with several stools in front for costumers. The bulk of the room had small tables and different colored armchairs set around them.

"I love cafes myself so I thought I'd set one up. I believe my favorite part in the bookshelf though." AS she said this she gestured towards the wall at the end of the store. The wall itself was turned into a bookshelf, with all sorts of books filling the shelves. "I thought some of the others might like books as much as me."

Lerina smiled again and sat in a red armchair, the lamps along the wall making it seem a brighter red than it was, "So what do you think?"

((That any good?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:20 pm
((It seems the message I sent didn't arrive... DAYS ago.))

"Oh, I believe it's quite comfortable. I wonder how much it takes to bring all the others here, though. We're almost like hermits, except that we maintain our decent speak and appear in no tale as masters of anyone." She stared around for a while before taking one of the books from the shelves. "I must say I'm in no position to judge your likes and dislikes, but I'm not attracted to these. Had to read too many in my youth."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:03 pm
((I was wondering why there were no updates. Heh.))

"I wish some others would show. I was hoping my shop would be livelier than this."Lerina chuckled, "Well I know it is not something everyone will enjoy. But I've loved books since I was a child. I felt I should keep some around."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:49 pm
Ars put the book back to the armoire and turned back to Lerina. "Should we see your coffee, now? I do enjoy a lot the mortal food."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:37 pm
"Of course." Lerina led the way to the counter where a large menu was up. It had an assortment of coffees, teas, and different snack foods.

"There's no blood on the menu. . . so as not to freak out any mortals who may come in. But if you ask it can be provided." She laughed a bit and added, "In fact I can get most anything people want. There may be a little wait, but my sources seldom let me down."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:22 pm
((alil advertising might help liven this place up))
*walking through the front door....only seeing Ars and Lerina*
"wow, this place is quite.....empty*giggling alil*.....you do have a nice place here though Lerina"

*sitting down at the bar*  

Dr4g0nH34rt

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 pm
The bell rang on the door as it was opened. Out from the cold weather was Kore. Today she was out on the town alone, for she had requested it from her guardians and father. As she walked in, she saw Ars and Lerina talking with one another with another person at the bar. "Good evening my fellows.." she said with a smile as she approached the girls. "May I accompany you?" she asked slightly bowing to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:36 pm
((I'm honestly a bit shy. Not sure how good I'd be at advertising.))

Lerina smiled at the newcomers, "Welcome you two. I'm glad you could make it. And of course you're more than welcome. Care for something to drink?" She gestured toward the menu, "We have plenty to choose from."  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:38 pm
*looking at the selection on the menu, i reply with my order*
"ill just have a coffee please, lerina"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:46 pm
"Not a problem." Lerina poured a nice mug of fresh coffee for him. "There's cream and sugar on the table if you want it." She said as she gestured toward it with a smile. "Enjoy."  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:21 pm
Ars replied to everyone with a small nod of her earwings. "Ah, nice to see you've came too. I'd like some mint tea, please, Lerina." She found a table to sit by, where she could take a glimpse of the outside from the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:43 pm
"Alright, Ars." Lerina brought out a small blue teapot and quickly got the tea going. When it was done she sat the teapot on the table with a matching teacup. "I hope you enjoy it." She smiled and sat at a the counter, near a window.  

Eisoji

Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces