Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Mine eyes!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do your eyes/brain hurt from reading?
  Yes! Make it stop! T_T
  Yes, but I can kind of understand it....
  Nope. I'm trained in reading this crap.
View Results

xXEletrik_ObsessionXx

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:46 pm
Her topic was, "Why no1 likes Amerakins"

Kawaii Neko Desu Chan
Genta8
You also forget that if you make us mad we'll bomb your cities without a moment's hesitation. And stop stereotyping us based off of what you heard.

u no geedee, wen i sai i h8 amerikans its nt b/c i sumtiems trol but b/c evry nonamerikan rly h8s amerika b/c of ur elistst atitued 2wards evry1

'if u dnt do wat we sai we wil bomb ur muthafukn asses lol'
'u r a shame in da amerikan languaeg' (wtf its frum englad u prik neutral )
'shut ur cominust mouth abut amerika i glad i haev a gun in freedom amerika b/c i wuld shot ur teriust a** if i eva met u pinko'
'i hoep our government cs dis & traks u down' (b/c government goes on gaya dailee stare

also ur dumass atitude anoys us al

'wel in nz & polyneeesia size 12 is normal in fact size 10 is skinee no otha cuntrees r fatist' (btw in nz our size 12 is ur size 4 & we consydeer det fat newai)
'nz is in austeeliera rite lol'
'we had 2 bomb iraq b/c det weer turriest & wuld of kiled evry1 in da worrld hu wasnt araab b/c dey r turriest yes al of dem & rite nao dey r burnen in hel'

ur fatnes pises us off

'i lyk 2 c sum heelthee syze 10 curvees of ladee so if can cudle in2 her soft spots u no' (no neutral
'wel reel wimmin haev curves' (not greet rols of sweateen cottage cheese)
'size 0 r so anerix skinees wen i c dem i go up 2 dem & tel dem wat i theenk & how dey ned help quik plzlollol' (wat if ur naturelle skinnee sad

+ ur size small mcdonalds r beigeer den our larges stare

den dey c** in2 our cuntrees as turist & speek loudlee & cal us all pinkos if we dont theenk iraq war is gud & haev short dyk heer & complaeen ludlee & r rly reud 2 evry1 dey met

dnt forget tipping wtf i wil nt pai u twiyce neutral

dese r al coments otha ppl haev maed ages ago i culdnt find im not maken dis up its rly bad & no1 lyks u guis stai in ur cuntree k

btw da DICUSIN is abut cuntrees u dont lyk

list points or w/e, u haev 2 giev reesons tho

also taalk abut how evry1 h8s amerika & y u h8 dem OR ur feelens on dis if u r amerikan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:47 pm
I need an aspirin. burning_eyes  

Kira84

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:08 am
...Wow. First off, I hate the color pink. Secondly, I could barely read or understand it. Third....why venture farther than you should in the forums? Things like this are becoming pretty common.

Oh yeah. The person who wrote this was either horribly hyper or on something. Possibly speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:49 am
Translation: (brackets are for a sketchy translation)

You know (get it) when I said I hate americans, it is not because I sometimes troll but because every non-american really hates america because of your elitist attitude towards everyone.

'If you don't do what we say we will bomb your motherf**king arses lol'
'You are a shame in the american language (What the f**k it is from england you p***k)
'Shut your communist mouth about america: I am glad I have a gun in freedom america because I would shoot your terrorist arse if I ever met you pinko'
'I hope our government sees this and tracks you down (because the government goes on Gaia daily)

Also your dumbass attitude annoys us all

'well in New Zealand and Polynesia size 12 is normal, in fact size 10 is skinny, no other countries are (fatist, presumably discriminatory against fat people) (by the way in New Zealand our size 12 is your size 4 and we consider that fat anyway)'
'New Zealand is in Australia right *laugh*'
'We had to bomb Iraq because there were terrorists and they would have killed everyone in the world who was not Arab because they are terrorists: yes all of them and right now they are burning in hell'

Your fatness pisses us off.

'I like to see some healthy size 10 curves of lady so I can cuddle into her soft spots you know?'
'Well real women have curves' (not great rolls of sweating cottage cheese)
'Size zero are so anorexic skinnies that when I see them I go up to them and tell them what I think and how they need help quickly please *laugh* *laugh* (What if you are naturally skinny)

plus your size small McDonalds are bigger then our larges.

Then they come into our countries as tourists and speak loudly and call us all pinkos if we don't think the Iraq War is good and have short (d**k) hair and complain loudly and are really rude to everyone they meet. ((that's a laugh, talk about the pot calling the kettle black))

Do not forget tipping what the f**k I will not pay you twice

These are all comments other people have made ages ago I could not find, I am not making this up it is really bad and nobody likes you guys, stay in your country okay? ((And she thinks Americans are rude?))

By the way the (discussion) is about countries you do not like

List points or whatever, you have to give reasons though

Also talk about how everyone hates America and why you hate them OR your feelings on this if you are American.

Wow. I have translated the work of an all new tier of retard.  

Zyderic

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:40 pm
I hope she chokes on a very grammatically correct paragraph about how grammatically incorrect her paragraphs are.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:17 pm

That's as far as I got before I literally fell on the floor. This moron is a "Shame to the English language."

Zen Bassist

Natsuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:05 pm
osaka laka
I hope she chokes on a very grammatically correct paragraph about how grammatically incorrect her paragraphs are.

I am starting to like you right now. A lot. Because if text-talking idiotic retards have the same grading scale as hurricanes, she'd be a Category Seven right now. lol

::this rant below directed as commentary for the text-talker in question::

Okay, so you have a score of rotten things to say about North America. Big deal. Okay, so you think I'm apathetic for saying that. Okay... So you think I'm a complete retard for speaking my mind out? Screw you! Red_Haired_Hoe is my a** and Leetroy is my balls; I'd rather shove Donkey Kong up my a** than endure one more minute of your illiterate idiocy! That entire post is diarrehea(?) doo-doo through the nose! (I don't even know if I spelled that one right. confused )

Me reading crappy text-talk posts that dare call themselves "intelligent" is the proverbial equivalent of the Angry Video Game Nerd playing super-dismal games that dare call themselves "electronic entertainment."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:17 pm
Wow. I can't even understand some of the translation. This girl has problems...  

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

Natsuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:04 am
Jiraku
Wow. I can't even understand some of the translation. This girl has problems...

Yep, she has issues. It's so sad, really, that the entirety of the Gaian world is dropping in intelligence at 200 km/s and climbing. Ah well...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:11 pm
xXEletrik_ObsessionXx
Her topic was, "Why no1 likes Amerakins"

Kawaii Neko Desu Chan
Genta8
You also forget that if you make us mad we'll bomb your cities without a moment's hesitation. And stop stereotyping us based off of what you heard.

u no geedee, wen i sai i h8 amerikans its nt b/c i sumtiems trol but b/c evry nonamerikan rly h8s amerika b/c of ur elistst atitued 2wards evry1

'if u dnt do wat we sai we wil bomb ur muthafukn asses lol'
'shut ur cominust mouth abut amerika i glad i haev a gun in freedom amerika b/c i wuld shot ur teriust a** if i eva met u pinko'
'i hoep our government cs dis & traks u down' (b/c government goes on gaya dailee stare

also ur dumass atitude anoys us al

'wel in nz & polyneeesia size 12 is normal in fact size 10 is skinee no otha cuntrees r fatist' (btw in nz our size 12 is ur size 4 & we consydeer det fat newai)
'nz is in austeeliera rite lol'
'we had 2 bomb iraq b/c det weer turriest & wuld of kiled evry1 in da worrld hu wasnt araab b/c dey r turriest yes al of dem & rite nao dey r burnen in hel'

ur fatnes pises us off

'i lyk 2 c sum heelthee syze 10 curvees of ladee so if can cudle in2 her soft spots u no' (no neutral
'wel reel wimmin haev curves' (not greet rols of sweateen cottage cheese)
'size 0 r so anerix skinees wen i c dem i go up 2 dem & tel dem wat i theenk & how dey ned help quik plzlollol' (wat if ur naturelle skinnee sad

+ ur size small mcdonalds r beigeer den our larges stare

den dey c** in2 our cuntrees as turist & speek loudlee & cal us all pinkos if we dont theenk iraq war is gud & haev short dyk heer & complaeen ludlee & r rly reud 2 evry1 dey met

dnt forget tipping wtf i wil nt pai u twiyce neutral

dese r al coments otha ppl haev maed ages ago i culdnt find im not maken dis up its rly bad & no1 lyks u guis stai in ur cuntree k

btw da DICUSIN is abut cuntrees u dont lyk

list points or w/e, u haev 2 giev reesons tho

also taalk abut how evry1 h8s amerika & y u h8 dem OR ur feelens on dis if u r amerikan

Quote:
Translation-

You know, GD, when I say I hate Americans, it's not because I someties troll, but because every nonamerikan really hates America because of your elitist attitude towards everyone.

If you don't do what we say, we will bomb your motherfuking asses, [laugh out loud]
You're a shame in the American language (What the ********, it's from England, you p***k.)
Shut your communist mouth about America. I'm glad I have a gun and freedon in America, because I would shoot your terrorist a** if I ever met you, Pinky.
I hope our government sees this and tracks you down. (Because the government goes on Gaia daily)

Also, your dumbass attitude annoys us all.

Well, in New Zealand and Polynesia, size 12 is normal. In fact, size 10 is skinny. No other countries are (fatist)? (By the way, in New Zealand, our size 12 is your size 4 and we consider that fat anyway.)
We had to bomb Iraq because ther ewere terrorists and they would have killed everyone would wasn't Arab because they are terrorists. Yes, all of them, and right now, they are burning in hell.

Your fatness pisses us off.

I like to see some healthy size 10 curves of ladies so I can cuddle in her soft spots you know. (No)
Well, real women have curves. (Not great rolls of sweating cottage cheese)Size zero people are so anorexic. When I see them I go up to them and tell them what I think and that they need help quickly. (What if you're naturally skinny?)

Plus, your size small McDonalds are bigger than our large size.

Then they come nto our countries as tourists, and speak loudly and call us all pinkos if we don't think the Iraqi war is good, and have short lesbian hair, and complain loudly and are really rude to everyone tey meet.

Don't forget tipping. What the ********, I will not pay you twice.

These are all comments other people have made ages ago. I couldn't find... I'm not making this up. It's really bad and no one likes you guys. Stay in your country, okay?

By the way, the discussion is about countries you don't like.

List points or whatever, you have to give reasons though.

Also, talk about why everyone hates America and why you hate them, or your feelings on this if you're American.

Seriously? I'm American, though I originate from India.
-smothers poster with translation-

She did get banned, however!

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

Natsuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:54 pm
Yay! That's one less chatspeaker to deal with now!!! biggrin Cheers, mates! The hour of liberation is at hand!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:15 pm
Simply the color of the text gave me a headache. Where's some Advil when you need it? Isn't it easier to spell 'GD' than 'geedee'. I wasn't sure she meant until I read the translation. And her hate towards America apparently translates to a hate for the English language. And the cottage cheese comment is where I draw the line.

The reason she got banned was for attacking people. It's not tolerated on Gaia. If only you could get banned for bright pink unreadable 'txt-spk'.  

5ives

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:16 am
WAHAHA! Wow. My eyes are surely burning now. I barely even read the first sentence and I am already running in circles screaming like my dog got shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:57 pm
User Image
Ku Ku Ku...

Oh wow. Not only, as I am from America, am I tiny bit offended, but my brain hurts now. It has exploded. I could barely understand a few words of that.

troublespirit

Swell Sundae

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:26 pm
Ugh, I can't even read that, for the various reasons others have posted, and those reasons being those as followed:

a) The main cause, BAD ENGLISH and/or is using text-talk that I have never seen before in my entire life (I have faced somewhat much in my experience, but NEVER THIS.)

b) The font is just too killer, for it is too small for me. (Even with glasses off, on, recleaned-put-back-glasses-on and still can't read it)

c) Even if it is highlighted, that still doesn't help when trying to understand a single word.

d) The font color is just hideously disgusting. (Should have chosen a deeper color. A MUCH DEEPER one.)

And what it was about was even worse. If she hates America so much, then why was she on Gaia before getting banned, knowing that MANY Americans are on Gaia everyday, aside from the rest of the world?  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff