Cid High-Wind

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:24 am
Hiya

Okay, so, last year I was really into the con scene. Didn't get to actually attend anything though.

But this year, I am DEDICATED to making it happen! D:<

However...I seem to be without a hotel room. I'd be flying down from Oregon of course, but I am willing to group up with people if there is any room available. Once I know 100% for sure that I am rooming with people and that I won't be stuck on the street, then I can finally by my freakin' plane ticket and registration.

Why does everyone act like if you don't have a room it's not big deal? D: I don't know about you guys, but if you were going somewhere you'd never been too alone, wouldn't you be kind of worried too?

Not to mention I'm a con virgin. Think of it this way, you can help me loose that! biggrin

I am really looking forward to meeting many Gaians at Fanime '08, but I need some help to make it a reality. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:24 pm
I am very surprised that you are traveling all that way for a con! Arn't there ones more closer to home for you?

And if you don't mind me asking, Where abouts in Oregon do you live? (I've got a bunch of family up there 3nodding )

I do have a room but its kinda full already... But I can always fit one more!  

Blacklynn

The Fanime Con Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff