Submit

Isn't Grease amazing!
  Hell yeah!!!!!
  eh it's ok
  Hate it
View Results

Little_Linda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:21 pm
Being a crew head for a school musical is so tireing espeacially when it's Grease. I'm building and running crew head. The set isn't finished yet we open in less then 2 weeks. i'm so stressed and so tired. But I'm so excited at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:45 pm
wow  

Scooty Puff Junior

Scrife the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:52 am
I helped build sets for a play one time. It was pretty exciting.

When you are a crew head, what do you do during the show? How detailed are the instructions?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:21 am
I think I like pulling the curtains for the stage. Or peeking in the dressing rooms. lol.  

Devil Nightlord_Dante

coco chesse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:00 pm
I have never been on stage or would like to, I don't think I can act in front of all those people mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:57 pm
My school's doing Grease too!!!! =D I'm Marty =D And I'm sure you can get it done, we finished our set like, last minute last year  

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Little_Linda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:51 pm
pixie823
My school's doing Grease too!!!! =D I'm Marty =D And I'm sure you can get it done, we finished our set like, last minute last year
Really! that's amazing! So did we. We did Oklahoma last year. It was so awesome. I had a blast working on that show. But Grease is so messed up. My friend who is playing Kenickie doesn't know his lines. He doesn't know when to go on stage. It's all going wrong and I'm getting blamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:52 pm
coco chesse
I have never been on stage or would like to, I don't think I can act in front of all those people mrgreen
Me either that's why I do all the backstage stuff. It's so much fun.  

Little_Linda

Little_Linda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:55 pm
Scrife the Wise

When you are a crew head, what do you do during the show? How detailed are the instructions?
It depends on what you are crew head of. For building You just follow the plan and build stuff and tell other people what to do. For running you have to mark everything you have to tell people when they have to move stuff where it goes and what needs to be moved.It's a lot of work.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:58 pm
Takeshi no Hayabusa
I think I like pulling the curtains for the stage. Or peeking in the dressing rooms. lol.
Yeah pulling the curtains is fun. At my school we have a thing called circle. All the cast and crew gather in the guys dressing room get in a circle tell everyone good luck and on the last night say good buy to all the seniors because it's the last show they will do.  

Little_Linda

Scrife the Wise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:32 am
Little_Linda
Scrife the Wise

It depends on what you are crew head of. For building You just follow the plan and build stuff and tell other people what to do. For running you have to mark everything you have to tell people when they have to move stuff where it goes and what needs to be moved.It's a lot of work.

Do you use a notepad to remember all the different steps?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:57 pm
Little_Linda
pixie823
Really! that's amazing! So did we. We did Oklahoma last year. It was so awesome. I had a blast working on that show. But Grease is so messed up. My friend who is playing Kenickie doesn't know his lines. He doesn't know when to go on stage. It's all going wrong and I'm getting blamed.
Really, our drama teacher keeps switching people's parts, then people get really pissed and quit. But they came back =D And that sucks =/ How can the person who's basically guiding everyone through the pandemonium be blamed for someone else's mistakes?  

x__DarkBlue

Shoujo Sex Symbol

20,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items