And so it begins...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:09 am
I start uni tomorrow! WEE!
Kinda nervous, but it should be good fun. I've got a couple of friends who have already been there for a year, so at least I know people already. Lol. Can't sleep gonk

So tell me, fellow Aussies,
How was your first day at uni/college/school/sewing class or whatever it is you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Been to 4 different schools so i don't get as nervous as i did the first time. But Uniiiii biggrin nice bruh! cool
Goodluck with your course(s) biggrin  

Continental Circus

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:26 pm
To be honest I can't remember much of my first day at Uni. It's all good really. Just enjoy the new experience.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:41 pm
First day of college....
Hrrrrmmmm

I was kinda scared....I didnt know ANYONE at all.
I hung arorund with the people in my course that were my age looking, I was surprised to see OLDER people in my course....

*shudders* and some creepy looking people too~
Thank gawd they is gone now~

HAVE FUN KONNIE~

Alexie dennison Jnr

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:45 am
I can vaguely remember my first day of uni- even though it was only last week. I recall walking in, not really knowing where I was going but had a vague idea. I saw two people I knew were at least in one of my classes- hopefully the one I was meant to be having at the unhealthy hour 8am - so just hovered near them but not too near to freak them out.

No sonner had I sat down, but one of the various random people I was talking to during O-week came up and started talking to me. And as it turned out, we were doing the exactly same course- a Bt/Ba in 2ndary Maths. I then went to class, and a break and talked to more random people then had another class.

I think I went to work afterwards, I can not remember.  
The Official Australian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games