For BIONICLE fans (obviously) 

Tags: BIONICLE, LEGO 

Reply Other crap
Uhhh...wanna chat about bionicle toys?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favourite kind of bionicle toy?
  barraki,ETC
View Results

xSpiritTeddyx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:35 pm
I'm just interested if anyone is interested in any bionicle toys because the masks and toys is what made me totally into bionicle.So...wanna chat?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:06 pm
Well, the Inika build for sets past 2006 is constantly criticized, also I see it as ironic as fans in the past wanted posability.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:44 pm
Well, I think all of the sets are good... But still, I only buy them because I'm Bionicle-addicted, and that's because of the story and not because of the sets themselves... I never play with them...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 am
I am crazy about bionicles. But among all the sets I have, I don't really like the Barraki, Visorak and Nidiki.  

Crail_Kage

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:49 am
Yeah, I wanted Nidhiki at all costs since I already had known him from the books, so my sister and I decided she buys Krekka and I buy Nidhiki. I regretted that as soon as we had those two sets... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:14 pm
I think the piraka were a complete waste. They were horribly simple, not very poseable, and they just didn't look good.  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:56 am
So what do you all think of the foot pieces? They're incredibly large, especially for just the normal sets. It's strange to have a foot that's bigger than your hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 am
I don't know. I mean, the size of the foot sort of helps them stand better. I prefer the piraka and phantoka claws over the others, but it does depend on the character. I think it is funny that we are talking about feet. whee  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:45 pm
Ok, how about eye colors? We've went from 6 colors to 2 now. Should we have more colors avaliable?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Totally. And more of them should be light up like the piraka. i liked those.  

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:44 am
KZN02
So what do you all think of the foot pieces? They're incredibly large, especially for just the normal sets. It's strange to have a foot that's bigger than your hand.

I like it that way. I think it would look very strange if the sets had smaller feet.

KZN02
Ok, how about eye colors? We've went from 6 colors to 2 now. Should we have more colors avaliable?

Yeah! I loved it when every element had its own color. It's just stupid that the current sets always have green or orange eyes, depending on whether they are good or bad. The Matoran without any eyes at all look very stupid, too...

hydr0ph0en1x
Totally. And more of them should be light up like the piraka. i liked those.

Really? I hated them... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:39 pm
I really liked it when there were particular eye colors for particular elements, like blue eyes for ice, yellow/orange eyes for water, etc.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:14 pm
Yeah, those were the good days. Of course, I always switched around the eye color of them like the mocist I am. ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:33 pm
I got hooked on them because, i was little and i liked them cuz...they had powers LOL i guess i didnt know how many things in the world had power associated with them.  

ghostclaw

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Other crap

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items