Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Does anyone ever... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:45 pm
...go around thinking you'll see Edward or Jacob somewhere?? lol I know that sounds nuts but sometimes I go to the store and think... "hey.. what if theres some dude who could possibly encompass that range of hottness that is jake and ed??" (or maybe the fictional characters have jumped out of the book and into target??) LMAO j.k.

then I sigh, and realize..that'll never happen.

anyone have weird crazy thoughts like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:57 pm
LOL.

I do the exact same thing ! Because I'm weird.
I also like to look for silver volvos when I'm in parking lots.

xD

heartache in stereo

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:37 am
lol oh now that you said that i'm totally going to look for silver volvos lmao.

yay i'm not alone. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:28 pm
Volvos make me twitch... I jump whenever I see remotely attractive redheads of both gender... I watch Sky High solely for the reason that Warren Peace is a PERFECT Jacob Black...
Never once have I spotted a worthy Edward trapsing around Seattle, Washington. Plenty of pale people here, no Edwards or Jacobs.
Just Alices.  

Nahxsua

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:16 pm
no that has never happened to me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm
I drive a Volvo, that's relatively new, but unfortunately not silver, and far from shiny (bad weather voids all point in washing it), although one of the higher ups at the store I work at drives a silver one just like mine. Wonder if she'll trade? (:

And Bella is right about them. It doesn't matter how fast you're going, it always feels like you're parked if the road is even enough. I no longer think it's Edwards fault that he speeds. lol

-offtopic-  

Asuna Kimbei

Spontaneous-Spork

3,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:39 pm
I once saw a silver volvo with a plate from Washington!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:07 pm
Maybe I'm not as dedicated as you guys are; I am an ultimate fan, I swear. But I don't really do that... sweatdrop

Anyways, I do sometimes look for yellow Porsches, and whenever I see a silver Prius (did I spell that right?) I think of the silver Volvo. Dunno why, but for some reason that's how I imagined the Volvo to look like. Probably 'coz I'd never seen a silver Volvo when I read the books, and didn't see one until I saw the pics on Stephenie Meyer's site. XD

CutesieBubbles

C u r i o s i t y_x3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:07 pm
I do that at times XD
Oh sigh, if only they would pop out of no where.
When i see a silver volvo i start spazzing tho xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:25 am
I get excited when I see volvos. redface  

Aqua Anjel

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:59 pm
OMG SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!! I have the same problem...or passtime...whatever you want to call it...It keeps me on my toes blaugh 3nodding heart I don't see a lot of Jacobs...but thats probly cuz I don't really like him...but Edward and Alice, they are everywere!!!!!
but I don't just sigh when I see them...I kind of die a little inside...oh well sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 pm
Of course!!!
lol  

sikis1312

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:29 pm
Hikari567
OMG SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!! I have the same problem...or passtime...whatever you want to call it...It keeps me on my toes blaugh 3nodding heart I don't see a lot of Jacobs...but thats probly cuz I don't really like him...but Edward and Alice, they are everywere!!!!!
but I don't just sigh when I see them...I kind of die a little inside...oh well sweatdrop

man, if I saw alice's and edwards everywhere id be snapping pictures like a madwoman.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:36 pm
The Unicorn Fairy
LOL.

I do the exact same thing ! Because I'm weird.
I also like to look for silver volvos when I'm in parking lots.

xD

haha.. I do that ALL the time.. whenever I see a volvo (no matter what model it is) I freak out, and point it out to my friends and/or my mother who has read it too... they just yell at me... =]  

there was a silence

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:59 pm
i do that ALL the time!! once, when i was in a grocery store, i suddenly wondered what it would look like if L suddenly appeared scootering around the store on a shopping cart >.> and my sister was like "you'd probably chase him around the store" and i was like "you're probably right"  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff