Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:59 pm
I thought this would be awsome this is were you can battle .any rank any time.witch means you can challenge any one like you want to battle say i want to battle someone and wait for a replie and then battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:00 pm
[+More]
  • Magic Swamp Orb
i will fight you. do you accept my challenge? i am Kirisake, from the Gentetsu-Geria clan, and i am undefeated there...so i came here, hoping for a challenge.  

kirisake

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:01 pm
i want to fight kirisake here and now right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:08 pm
[+More]
  • Magic Swamp Orb
you can start. if you dont...i will.  

kirisake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 pm

kirisake

[+More]
  • Magic Swamp Orb
well? will you not start? i await your attack. if you do not attack soon, i shall. i suggest you defend yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:24 pm
AND WHY DOES THIS STUPID "Bee movie" CRAP KEEP POPPING UP IN FRONT OF MY POSTS?!?!?!?!? stressed  

kirisake

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:30 pm
one thats your signature and two i was just about to attack.Shincho takes his sword and charges it with a rasingan and swings but a shadow clone throws needels and after that he does fire ball jutsu but black fire comes out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:53 pm
[+More]
  • Magic Swamp Orb
(... stare ...yeah...dont crowd yourself, i cant tell if you just attacked or if you got attacked by someone whoo doesnt exist...)thats NOT my signiture.

*dodges needles with ease, whipping out his blade, Silent Silver and slaying the kage bushin with a thrust to the chest* is that your best? *ducks under charged sword, goes into a roll/dive and creates a shadow blade* hmph. *slices straight through the fire with his shadow blade, and when the smoke clears, he is nowhere to be seen...in fact...nothing is. you are in a void...there is no light, except for around you for an area of about two yards. a voice rings out: "you are now in MY realm. i have no advantages here...other than FEAR and the lack of light. now it is my turn.
*appears from nowhere, throwing a trio of shuriken at jr. naruto fan, and slashing out with Silent Silver* DEFEND YOURSELF!  

kirisake

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:01 pm
shincho lets the shureiken hit his arm then he strats laughing.he takes the shuriken and throws it in another realm. it comes out and is giant and is going super fast at kirisake.then shincho turns kirisake's realm and turns it into his realm the fire realm.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:15 pm
*grins, laughing, it seems, for the first time in years* hahahahaha! it seems you are a powerfull ninja, like myself! it is good...i can go all out! apperantly you can change weapons size and increase speed...very usefull. and you have acess to the fire realm. Impressive! but you still have not given me reason to think you are a challenge. *stops the shuriken with one hand, gripping it by the razor edge* "but you made a mistake...giving an Earth elemental metal is not a good idea." *he then clenches his fist and the iron shuriken hardens, condenses, vibrates, shudders, and finally...turns into diamond. he manipulates half the diamond into a long needle, then the other half into a sort of armor for himself, sending the needle flying toward Shincho. he then flattens most of the flames that are threatening to come too close with part of his armor. then he laughs again and forms his armor into a huge clump of diamond blades covering every inch of his body and throws himself at Shincho with the fury of an enraged dragon*  

kirisake

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 pm
shincho grins hahaha he says with a smile.he looks at the ground then he embrasies his fire his cloths trun into a black fire amor and forums a wolf fire armor and it actuel howels. he takes all weapons out and says i don't wount to kill you but at your strengeth i might have to try this time.but i wount kill you but i will make a good battle for a good aponet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:32 pm
(dude...spell your freakin words please...i barely understood what you said... sweatdrop ) *kirisake stops halfway to Shincho and jumps, the fires behind him momentarily blind Shincho's vision of him...but when he comes back down he is all too clear to vision. he is now encased in a pure substance brighter than the diamond he was wearing a second ago...* "this is adamantium. the only completely INDESTRUCTIBLE substance on the planet Earth. the worlds ONLY user of it is standing before you. and now for my next trick..." *at this his shadow grows longer and wraps itself around the adamantium. the adamantium ceases to glow, and seems to become void...it absorbs all the light around it and causes even the inferno's light to dim by half. you find yourself in a twighlight...a cross between your dimension and his. the black adamantium then forms itself into the shape of another elemental creature: the dragon. (note: when it comes to elements, normally the earths creature is the bear, but the darkness is the dragon. also, the dragon is not necessarily better than the wolf in this instance.) a bone-chilling roar issues from the dragons throat, the shockwaves of sound mingling with the poisened and tainted air around Kirisake. he grins again, and says* "its been a long time since i have allowed him to come out. he was getting angry at me. i still havent gone to full power, but this is the farthest ive ever battled before the opponent either forefieghted or...died *the last word semms to cause him pain. it stops in a moment and he returns to his grin. his eyes are now completely like the dragons, and the air around him is thrumming with pure dark energy. he charges again!*  

kirisake

kirisake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:14 pm
i await your move.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:44 pm
Shincho just stands where he is and laughs he does not care. He grins and asks "what are you doing holding back I mean."I challenged you so I can see if your the one I'm looking for. He takes a sword and sticks in the ground. Shincho powers the sword with his light soul power .He takes his sword out of the ground and twirls the sword and makes a tornado of light.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kirisake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:59 pm
*he stops mid-charge, he seems to recall something. he stops smiling and his power wanes* "That...that attack... you....you are...NO! NO, DAMN YOU!" *at this his power reaches an all-time high, the dragon on his back grows to ultimate proportions, he seems to go completely insane!* " YOU b*****d! YOU DID THIS! YOU MADE ME THIS MONSTER! YOU AND ALL YOUR EVIL CLAN! YOU TOOK LADE AWAY! YOU KILLED HER! YOU b*****d!!!!! *his sword grows to ten feet long, and he slashes at Shincho's head, this time with all the intent to kill, and all the accuracy and power of one gone mad!*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff