Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Mythos the lost world (fantasy/beginner)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:15 pm
Mythos is a strange world where the very thoughts of mortals bring into existence godly beings. These beings can range from weak to hugely strong depending on how many people believe in them. At first this looks great but it has kept the people of Mythos in a dark age because while it is easy to believe that there is a great and powerful god who loves us a big huggy bunch it is just as easy if not easier to believe there is one who doesn't.

but that isn't interesting what is interesting is the people behind the gods. no i'm not talking about the average church goer i'm talking the priests who believe wholly and truly in their god these are known as Mythmakers they have a naturally born talent to make a certain god stronger of their choosing. what are you? the godling hunting for worshipers, the mythmaker with the burden of a choice that can change the world or the commonperson just wanting to survive in this strange cruel world.

because this rp is kinda dependent on roles here's the list of roles

godlings x3

mythmakers x6

other peoples x as many at you wish.

races are not limited in this rp

profile:

name:
role:
race:
bio:
pic/description:

have fun follow any rules, i don't care admins can make them i am lazy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 am
profiles:

king phar
name: asurkin
role: mythmaker
race: human
bio: asurkin found out his ability when he caused a bear like godling to rampage threw his village since the the boar god now know as roden the god of war. asurkin his large a foot taller then a normal man and just a strong per foot as a dwarf he uses a large boar pike (normal pike but it has a cross section on the shaft that keeps the impaled enemy from getting closer and blade is longer)
pic/description:
spear(without cross section)
User Image

asurkin(spear instead of sword)
User Image  

King Phar

--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items