Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Submit Articles to the Newspaper!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:40 am
Well as you might have all noticed, I have yet to put up the second edition of the newspaper, and thats because nobody is willing to submit articles!

I will accept just about any article (as long as it makes sense and it has to do with pokemon or SSB) But seriously people, I don't have the time to write the whole newspaper, I can do like half of it, but for the love of God submit some articles people!

just PM me with the Idea or actual article, I will approve it, and it will find its way into the newspaper!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:47 pm
Has Nit reviewed any albums yet? Only part I'm looking forward to.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:59 pm
yeah right, nobody has done anything for the paper besides me, and raike did like three short reviews on old games. Other than that I have nothing to put up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:47 pm
l maybe it should be monthly..due to lack of interest  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:49 pm
I shall review something today. Now to decide what to review.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 am
ninja Will I have to worry about you cutting out every word I say and replacing it with something else like in the editorials of a real newspaper?

If not, then I'll submit something.  

pathetic_negi_magician

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:45 am
Give me something to do and I will do it. I'm far too uncreative to come up with anything myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:52 pm
pathetic_negi_magician
ninja Will I have to worry about you cutting out every word I say and replacing it with something else like in the editorials of a real newspaper?

If not, then I'll submit something.

yeah I have that kind of time. No really, just send in something and as long as its good I'll put it in.  

Deathguiser

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff