Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete
Important Meeting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You Can Accept Ppl's Request of Joining right?
yes,i'm partially in charge
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
no,i'm a member
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
u guys want new members right?(this is a poll question)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
definitely!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
mayb idk
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Sakura-yuko

900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:26 pm
Ok so we don't have many members like other guilds. So do you guys think we should hav a recruiter and ask around? Whether if the boss is here or not to update our guild if we have new members they may have things to talk about to keep the guild lively, right?
Also, on the 2 poll question i made just choose one of them  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:57 am
We have many banners on the guild that advertise.
And I see many regular request to join the guild, which I accept. However it is the members who play the part in keeping the guild active. And many members choose not to post.
I have been clearing up very old topics lately. But many members can make new ones, if they are not satisfied to post in the old ones.

Zoix
Crew

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:03 pm
though we do have a lot of banners and we certainly get it out there i find that not many members choose not to vote to and thats kinda sad cause this is a really cool guild if you want to know people's views on your favourite shojo manga or am looking for something new and want the story and other people's reviews  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:12 pm
oh sure but the guild jst seem sort-of plain instead of lik the other guild whr theres always somthin goin on  

Sakura-yuko

900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:14 pm
I'm a mod too, and I check things at least once a week and try to make a new topic for each issue of the magazine when it comes out, but it really is up to the members to post things and keep the guild going. There's only so much we can do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:56 am
kel aka gandy
I'm a mod too, and I check things at least once a week and try to make a new topic for each issue of the magazine when it comes out, but it really is up to the members to post things and keep the guild going. There's only so much we can do.

true  

protecterofelements

Sakura-yuko

900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:08 pm
protecterofelements
kel aka gandy

true

understood
but it seems more like they're never here to post or anything.
anyway,does anyone know when the boss is coming back?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:32 pm
Sakura-yuko
protecterofelements
kel aka gandy

true

understood
but it seems more like they're never here to post or anything.
anyway,does anyone know when the boss is coming back?

We went through a giant purge a while ago and got rid of a lot of people who had been inactive...but now there are people again who are inactive...the guild has been a bit more lively lately...

And I'm not sure when. I think she was having internet troubles, so it could be any time, really...

kel aka gandy
Captain

Sakura-yuko

900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 pm
sounds like its a ton of people. But i guess its because the topics are getting old and they don't want make any new ones or they're definitely ignoring this guild instead of being active here  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:31 am
im sure it would help if this place was more active and had more stuff to do than chat sweatdrop  

o0-kota-0o

Sakura-yuko

900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
o0+hotoko+0o
im sure it would help if this place was more active and had more stuff to do than chat sweatdrop

i gotta agree there really isn't anything here much  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:01 am
I'm sorry, but this topic has lost its focus. I'm going to lock it and send it to the "random" forum now. If you have any suggestions, feel free to start a new topic.

kel aka gandy
Captain

Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces