of one lady in red
come forth children of the night
your day has come
welcome the night as though you have nothing to fear
for your masters are calling you
come come i say
rush forth into the night
to become the hero or the villian

welcome to las noches all the creatures in the night the moon has rising so high into the cloudless night that i feel the need to reawaken the bar from the ashes of old salem. so now that new salem has been rebuilt and las noches has returned i wish u to come back to your homes. the bar again serves anything to suit your needs and the other vampires laying around will be more than glad to give service (assassionations, ect) but then again it all depends on you. do you have the courage to welcome the night?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:32 pm
azriel sits up on the counter of the bar her mind on far away things as she reaches her hand out to touch a hidden sheath she removes a knife and starts picking her nails with it thinking. his high heel boots were crossed in front of her and her back leaned against the wall. her posture said nothing about her and her magic remained about her as if an obedient pet but her aura swirled about the place leaving her mark on everything but in an unthreatening manner it was just easier for her to keep tabs on everyone that way when she was spaced out. from the way she was azriel didnt disencourage talking to her nor did she hinder it but she made it very clear that she is the authority here and should be respected that much she did represent  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:35 pm
azriels fanged smile turns towards the new comers: welcome to las noches and that was her usual 2 cents she shared with the new comers as she turned back to her drink and blade  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:03 am
[this should go in the rp section (see the top subforums) - i'll move it tehre for you. Good luck smile ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:36 am
{spiffy rp smile I have a vamp character called aridas i've not rped in ages. he's pretty powerful (Dracula descendant) but has a lot of substancial weaknesses too, so i hope you won't begrudge me for rping a characte rlike him ^^ Basically he's what i call a Sappire (Half vamp that has been sired again). he can walk in daylight, turn into bats, has psycic intuition in dire needs, can control dogs& rats etc, summon a sword and has a good knack at surviving (he gets very badly hurt, but slips into a coma where he doesn't seem to die). However if he'd injured he needs blood immediately to regenerate (or else he's only slightly better than a human - it can take weeks), he's not as strong or fast as other vampires and is still vulnerable to holy items. he also needs to eat normal food. }

Aridas moved into the bar, pausing a moment at the door as he swung it open to survey his surroundings. It was as he had expected, full of vampires just lazing away. He walked towards the bar to sit on the barstool, ordering a whiskey for himself. When the barman suggested that it be laced with blood he agreed, and leant forwards on his elbows on the bar, studying hsi reflection in the grimed mirror behind the bar. Much was still the same: his skin was almost pure white, his eyes flashed an unnaturally potent green, the corners of pointed ears stuck out of thick wavy brown hair. When he licke dhsi lips, 8 fangs - 4 on top and 4 on bottom were contained along with his teeth. However he felt he looked worse than usual: his face was drawn with tiredness and his hair was slightly longer than the usual just-above-shoulder length he wore, and bedraggled around his face. It had been a hard few weeks, but it was over now, and he coudl relax. However his chase had taken him far out from where he was used to, and this resting point was unfarmiliar to him.
He picked at the black pirate-esque shirt he wore, now crusted with dried blood in some places, and dirt in the others. The black jeans and knee-high pirate-like boots were smiliarily dirty, and the metal on his chunky belt was dulled with wear.
When his drink came he took a drink and let out a refreshed sigh.
Absently, as he so often did nowadays when in thought, his moved to finger the ring on his right hand a chunky gold item set with a smooth ruby with the symbol of the bat on it. For the experienced eye, it was clearly an emblem of Dracula, and this had caused much trouble for Aridas as a result when people figured this out. Yet he was unable to bring himslef to be rid of the ring. Despite the hatred he had for it's origional owner, it wa sthe last thing he had of his mother, and so woudl never part with it.
He frowned and took hsi glass again, draining it alomst in one and wincing agains teh farmiliar alcohol. He ordered another.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:59 pm
vlash walked in and sat two seats away from aridas his aura mostly drained from using it to much "a drink please..." he said to azriels "anything will do.." he needed to rest his aura in case anything happened so while he was waithin for his drink he closed his eyes and went into a half-meditation  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm
When the barman first moved over to serve Vlash his dirnk Aridas let hismlef look at him. A vampire, obviously, but an odd one. He just sat there with hsi eyes closed. Uninterested, Aridas waited for his dirnk, chugging it down again when he recieved it.
"Do you do rooms here?"
he asked eventually - his voice a strange mix of Georgia American and English, but tired nevertheless.
The bartender looked at him and nodded.
"A couple, upstairs."
"i'll have one."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:54 pm
[I guess i can have a go at this. I think I'll be focusing on Theil in this RP, i still need to work some kinks out of this character sweatdrop ]

Theil Relfos walked into the bar, pausing a moment to look around before sittin in a bench next to some random guy. The man was a vampire, obviusly, but he didn't really care; he was a normal human, so why should he care? Theil looked up towards the bartender.

"Just some water please, I've been traveling all day." The bartender was there with his glass seconds after his request. He couldn't help but notice the way the barman looked at him, or rather, what was on his back. A fairly strong and long quarterstaff, tipped with steel, was his choice weapon. Along with that was a bow and a quiver of arrows, and the hidden daggers lined up everywhere; from the bottom of his shoe to the sleeves of his arm and more. He was an assassin when hired, normally he was just a hunter who liked the outdoors.

Theil chugged the entire glass in mere moments and asked for another. After traveling all day in the heat, the water was refreshing as it cooled his throat. He was here simply to see if he could do anything for good pay, as his hometown was poor and thus had little money. Still, he made a decent living, and that was what mattered now. Perhaps his skills could further increase his pay here.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:00 pm
[lol, know what you mean - i'm teh same sometimes. awagh got to go to bed too, i'm up early in the morning. pfft.]

Aridas pushed his empty glass in front of him and looked sideways at Theil as he sat in the gap between him and teh otehr vampire. Curisoity getting the better of him he pushed some hair behind one ear to keep it from his face and elnat his elbow on the bar, looking at him. He then retrued to looking ahead at his reflecion in the grimy mirror. It was there, but less solid than the humans's - as if he was a ghost. It had only been ove rthe past few montsh where his reflection had started ot fade away like that. He closed his eyes and the bartender automatically sarted to pour another drink in repsonse.
"I suppose you're not here as a meal on wheels, right?"
Aridas siad eventually to Thiel, not looking at him, a vauge smile on his lips - there wasn't much humor in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:10 pm
Theil looked over at the manwho spoke, knowing it was him he was addressing. "No, just here for the business, you?" he asked. he accepted the offer for another drink before turning back to the man.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:01 am
"I'm just resting from my business at the presnt moment. To congratulate myself that I didn't get killed in the process." He smirked and when he ordered teh next dirnk he asked for blood only, having decided with some rleuctance that he was drinking too much and ought to slow down. The last thing he wanted to be was durnk when surrounded by other vampires and a potential slayer. However, the fact that the man had not been attacked on arrival in the pub hinte dthat he was of no immediate danger.
"My name is Aridas." He offered, finally turning in his seat to face Theil. "May I ask what yor 'business' is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:51 pm
"I generally hunt marks or do 'jobs' for people, and if not that, I just hunt for fun." He turned to face "Aridas." Where had he heard that name before? "I suppose I forgot to introduce myself, huh?" he held out his hand. "The name's Theil; Theil Relfos."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:41 am
"Aridas Jones" He added, since Thiel had given his second name, and shook his hand in a genuinely friendly way. When he withdrew it he swilled the blood around in his glass, eyeing it as it stuck to the sides.
"God knows where they get this stuff from; it's hardly fresh, is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:22 am
vlash finally snapped out of his trance with his shadow fully healed. he found a new man to his left was talking to aridas. he took his drink from the table, slid his stool back so the others could talk freely, and downed his drink in one chug and asked for another. he looked at the two who were conversing, "sorry, my shadow was tired " he looked at theil, "hello, my name is vlash, yours?"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:54 am
"Your shadow." Aridas said in surprise, but didn't say in a way that invited an explination. "Aridas Jones." He nodded in a greeting and swilled the blood in his glass again, eventually bringing hismlef to drink it.
"It's human." he said, referring to the blood "Thogh it's been dead for over a week."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff