Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 pm
thish will be our hub of art and creativity ~

while teh occasional post containing a neko pic ish okies for teh main forum, if you plan on creating a thread featuring your collection, or asking for others to display pics or art of a certain type...really any thread that will be pic or art-specific should go here. if it gets lost and finds itself in teh main forum, it will be relocated here! domokun in other words, if you created a pic thread in teh main forum, and it disappeared, thish would be teh place to look for it wink

RULES
1. same rules as teh rest of teh guild apply here, especially those concerning art! KNOW THEM WELL! wink
2. if you have pics, but they are of yourself, post them HERE...unless they are uber-artistic neko self-interpretations...then you might want to post them here whee
3. have fun! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:46 pm
Hello all of you that are reading this the names Millit but most ppl know me as Mulit so feel free to call me either and I shall be your Mod for this part of the guild so just remeber one thing....

I"M WATCHING YOU!!!.. ninja

so have fun and follow the rules I'm usaly a prettly lax person but I will come down hard if you mess up to much  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Creativity! Neko Pics / Neko Art / Neko Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers