What do you think?
  Ugh!!! He sux!!!! XP
  Wow, he's just as I imagined Sam to be!!!! XD
  uhh......... - -"
View Results

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:45 pm
Sam Uley has been cast!!!
Sam is played by Solomon Trimble, a student in the Portland State University.
For more info, go to http://media.www.dailyvanguard.com/media/storage/paper941/news/2008/03/05/News/Role-In.Twilight.Lets.Student.Shine-3252653.shtml
^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:16 pm
well, im kinda really upset about this.
it said on that site (i cant remember the name of it) that Solomn wasn't even going to try out for anything in Twilight, he just there with his brother. and wat makes me even more upset is that he didnt even know ANYTHING about twilight! evil
but as long as he reads the book a couple of times, and he is a good actor ill be okay with him.  

hyuga_girl4life

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:31 pm
Uh... ew. and NO! Seriously I imagine Sam as being this strong tall (maybe some what handsome) guy/ werewolf. Of all the cast he just is the worst. X( *the fan is NOT pleased* evil

(whispers: he makes the choice of Alice's hair look good and THATs saying something.) evil  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:35 pm
*Twitch*
...Cast.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:20 pm
I don't see anything wrong with him, for gods sake they found a real native american! I never even cared how sam looked, he'll do fine. Leave him alone you haters, your just jealous.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:43 pm
Looks I don't think he fits my Sam at all. Isn't Sam supposed to be like the tallest of them all? Eh. Acting ability...I don't know, I've never seen him act...oh well...I hope he's really tall though....  

I_Luv_Gaara

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WTF. Why can't people get it in their head?CAST! Not casted!

But um..I don't really mind the guy..as long as he can act I guess. I never really had a set image of Sam in my head since he's not in the book that much.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:58 pm
Here's some pictures of Solomon Trimble posted in the Twilight Lexicon: http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/
^^  

Chocol8Chips

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:30 pm
wow he is seriously how I pictured sam.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:25 pm
KiraLight
WTF. Why can't people get it in their head?CAST! Not casted!

But um..I don't really mind the guy..as long as he can act I guess. I never really had a set image of Sam in my head since he's not in the book that much.
*Twitch again*
"Casted" isn't even a word....
WHO THE HELL CHANGED IT BACK?  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:30 pm
Changed it back?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:20 am
He'll be perfect as Sam =]  

Paris05

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:44 pm
KiraLight
Changed it back?
It was changed when I posted that, but now it's correct...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:02 pm
Oh..well I edited it right after I posted my first reply. I don't know about the changing back thing though.

KiraLight
Crew

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:10 pm
eeewww he's ugly  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items