Do you agree with me?
  Yes
  No, you're crazy!
  Hmmm..I dunnno...OHH SHINY!
  ...*Slaps with a fish*...No.
View Results

My penguin made me do it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:38 pm
Personally I think she would be a great Bella.
I know a lot of people were hoping for Emily Browning, or even Danielle Panabaker, but, well how do I put this...they are to pretty to play Bella. Kristen Stewart is just the right person for the job because she is pretty but she isnt stunning.
You know what I mean?
Like, Emily Browning has a much to....Oriental?...look to be Bella.
And Danielle Panabaker is my next in line, but she is still, well, to pretty. Does anyone get what I am saying here? because you know how in the book everyone described her as plain.

Get it?

Got it?

Good.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:15 pm
Agreed. But it also depends on how well they act, since acting = important too... Like how Kristen should be all "clumsy" ^^  

Riceycake

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:33 pm
I agree, bella isn't supposed to be beautiful.. kristen will do fine I just hope they spruce her up a bit shes at least supposed to catch the eyes of the dudes at her new school and its lookin like her friends like jess are winning out. But it doesnt matter, she can act.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:45 pm
I cannot remark on her acting skills, as I have never seen Kristen in anything. I've heard she's good, so I will keep my fingers crossed that she can portray Bella's personality well.

However, apperance wise, I'm a bit dispointed- don't jump on me for this please, but Bella is supposed to be short, delicate, and rather fragile, and an indoorsy type of girl. Kristen is tall, tough, and rather tomboish looking, you know? She looks like she should be slaying vampires instead of falling in love with them. *sweat* Please don't kill me for saying that!

I know the acting ability is more important than appearance, and that not everyone imagines the characters in the same way, but it just makes me a bit unhappy. I am willing to wait until I actually get to see how her acting is, and how she does in the movie before I dismiss her though. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm not entirely sold on her, but I'm not going to bash her until I see the movie.  

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:26 pm
Well its nice to hear some people agree with me.
biggrin
And its ok to express your opinion.
Dont worry. I dont bite.

cool  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:22 pm
I totally agree with you, Kristen is really what i imagined Bella to be.  

C u r i o s i t y_x3

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is anyone else annoyed that on the Summit Entertainment thing of Twilight they misspelled Kristen's name? Like wtf..come on..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:02 pm
KiraLight
Is anyone else annoyed that on the Summit Entertainment thing of Twilight they misspelled Kristen's name? Like wtf..come on..

Dude I know! that was so not cool  

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:01 pm
I know..seriously..they've known she was playing the part for how long now. Haven't they learned to spell her name?
And they also put "Bill Burke" instead of "Billy Burke"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:59 pm
Well its nice to hear some people agree with me.
biggrin
And its ok to express your opinion.
Dont worry. I dont bite.

cool

Thank you. ^_^

I'm glad that so many people are happy with the casting though- I'd rather lots of people be pleased with the choice for Bella than being somewhat disapointed the way I am. It's better that most of you are happy!

And I noticed that too about her name being misspelled! That's honestly really retarded of them. I'd be super ticked off it was me.  

Alantie Mistaniu

Paris05

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:27 am
KiraLight

I know! And they also wrote..

When her mother remarried and sent Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change.

She wasn't sent to Forks, she chose to move there! I mean comeon, do those people who write what goes up on the website, even get it checked?? So many mistakes geez!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:51 am
Well none of us have seen the movie, so it's possible that in the film version Renee did send Bella to live with Charlie

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:06 am
KiraLight
Well none of us have seen the movie, so it's possible that in the film version Renee did send Bella to live with Charlie

I suppose you are right. But that would mean that they are changing things. Therefore, other things might be changed. That makes me sad. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:22 pm
Alantie Mistaniu
I cannot remark on her acting skills, as I have never seen Kristen in anything. I've heard she's good, so I will keep my fingers crossed that she can portray Bella's personality well.

However, apperance wise, I'm a bit dispointed- don't jump on me for this please, but Bella is supposed to be short, delicate, and rather fragile, and an indoorsy type of girl. Kristen is tall, tough, and rather tomboish looking, you know? She looks like she should be slaying vampires instead of falling in love with them. *sweat* Please don't kill me for saying that!

I know the acting ability is more important than appearance, and that not everyone imagines the characters in the same way, but it just makes me a bit unhappy. I am willing to wait until I actually get to see how her acting is, and how she does in the movie before I dismiss her though. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm not entirely sold on her, but I'm not going to bash her until I see the movie.

Hey, someone agrees with me.
She looks so...hard. She doesn't look delicate.
That's really my only annoyance with her. I've never seen her acting skills.  

misleading space shibe

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:25 pm
she's not how i pictured bella so i don't like her  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items