Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
unoficial brawl tournament (tournament is over) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so wanna brawl?
  NO!! i need more time to get my char.
  sure why not!
  whats the item?
  giv meh teh goldz!!!!
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:49 pm
so this tournament is over, i would like to thank PhysicWater, Akuyoko, and Stefanopoulos for showing. I think ill wait a while before thinking about doing this again. so if anyone else should want to try this ill show up but i wont be hosting one and remember there is a thread devoted just to brawl codes found here and if your just looking for a quick match go here  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:15 pm
I can make you a bracket and help you out. I'll join aswell. Also, we have to wait for our Brawl codes, Wii codes won't work =/  

Purpel_Flame

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:38 pm
Purpel_Flame
I can make you a bracket and help you out. I'll join aswell. Also, we have to wait for our Brawl codes, Wii codes won't work =/
.... wasnt the biggest gripe nintendo fixed supposed to be the individual game friendcode crud stare ive tried some games over wifi without seperate wii codes so why would this game need a different code?

and as for the bracket if you really want to sure, i was gonna do something myself as soon as i got a few more entrants 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:10 pm
I'm interested...  

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:24 pm
i'm not sure if this will work... some people might you know, either not have the game or be sleeping all day from winning at the tourny... like me >_>...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:57 pm
~Xiloscent~
i'm not sure if this will work... some people might you know, either not have the game or be sleeping all day from winning at the tourny... like me >_>...
which is why i was thinking about 7:00 EST which would be 4:00 PST  

teh_n00b_huntr

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:24 pm
well, maybe, just maybe.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:36 pm
~Xiloscent~
well, maybe, just maybe.
c'mon you know you wanna! and ifenough people get in on the action i just might give away a fre item! and no it wont be increadably cheap. maybe an old collectible i still havent opened sweatdrop  

teh_n00b_huntr

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:47 pm
I would but I still don't have a wireless router, damn it!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:22 pm
I'd do it, but I have to wait until Monday to get mine...x_x  

`Pingy

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:34 pm
`Pingy
I'd do it, but I have to wait until Monday to get mine...x_x
oh man, and theres only like 4 contestants right now >.> if no one else joins i might just change it to next week if no one objects  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:40 am
I'm up for it! 7:00 est Sunday? sounds good.  

Gooseless

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:34 am
so i just took a head count and we now have 4 so ill just make it elimination style. everyone fights the other 3 once and the highest wins (in case of draw they face off)

EDIT: any other contestants after this post must add their wii number along with their request to join, if you dont wish to post your number publicly then you may PM me your number and request for me to put "PM me for number" next to where your number goes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:22 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
I would but I still don't have a wireless router, damn it!

>_>

WIRED IS BETTAH!  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:48 am
I forgot to get my copyrights for Brawl night making all the Brawl tournaments. Oh well. Goodluck making your tournament. Sorry I don't feel like joining. I have to set up something else in the Wi-Fi field. sweatdrop  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff