Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
THE COVER!!! :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you obsessed with twilight?
NO WAY!!! I WILL ALWAYS BE OBSESSED WITH MY EDWARD.
31%
 31%  [ 32 ]
No, my obsession will always be with jacob.
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
yes, definitely.
64%
 64%  [ 65 ]
No. I just read twilight like any other book I read.
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 101

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:48 pm
What should the cover be?!? I mean, the the first book was an apple, the second a tulip (trust me, it's a tulip- stephenie meyer said so), and the third book was a ribbon (which in my opiniun sucks).

What should be the cover of BREAKING DAWN?!? question  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Maybe it might have something that represents death, like lilies per say. That is, if Bella is turned into a vampire.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:49 pm
All the covers also had something red on it. Hmmm maybe a diamond? Because of the wedding? But something would have to be red on it...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:20 pm
Something tells me its just going to be plain black.
I dont know though , that's just me.

beiber_fever69

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:50 pm
I can tell you three things right now. It's going to be something red. It's going to be something symbolic. And it's going to have a black back-drop. I saw somewhere online a picture of what looked like that cover that had a red ruby on it, but it might have just been a crazed fan that made a cover that was convisingly good. It had the right font, had Stephenie Meyer at the bottom and said something about it being by the author of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Let me see if I can find it again. Wish me luck! *goes to search for the picture (no easy task)*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:53 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
I can tell you three things right now. It's going to be something red. It's going to be something symbolic. And it's going to have a black back-drop. I saw somewhere online a picture of what looked like that cover that had a red ruby on it, but it might have just been a crazed fan that made a cover that was convisingly good. It had the right font, had Stephenie Meyer at the bottom and said something about it being by the author of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Let me see if I can find it again. Wish me luck! *goes to search for the picture (no easy task)*

FOUND IT!!!
Here you go. Like I said, it's probably just a crazed fan who has way too much time on their hands, but it sure does look like it could be the cover.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x66/roses-thorn/breaking-dawn2.jpg  

x~ Reyna ~x

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:28 pm
wow thats really good, but yes fan-made. kinda what i pictured.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:16 pm
This is a fan one , but I absolutely fell in love with it.
It's PERFECT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

beiber_fever69

AshieyuuChan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:51 am
x~ Reyna ~x
x~ Reyna ~x

FOUND IT!!!
Here you go. Like I said, it's probably just a crazed fan who has way too much time on their hands, but it sure does look like it could be the cover.

That is amazingly good. However, I think it might be a combination of the three objects already on the other covers. Perhaps, the ribbon is wrapped around the arms with the apple, while the tullip is laying across the palms of the hands behind the apple. A little busy, but I also know the backdrop will be black, and it will definitely have something red in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:53 am
! R A ! N B O W !
This is a fan one , but I absolutely fell in love with it.
It's PERFECT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one definitely makes a lot of sense.  

AshieyuuChan

Tricky Little Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
x~ Reyna ~x

FOUND IT!!!

oooh, it's pretty! but I really don't think that it's going to be something expensive on the cover. The ribbon, the apple, and the flower are everyday things, if you know what I mean...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:11 pm
crazy4books
x~ Reyna ~x
x~ Reyna ~x

FOUND IT!!!

oooh, it's pretty! but I really don't think that it's going to be something expensive on the cover. The ribbon, the apple, and the flower are everyday things, if you know what I mean...

yeah, i agree with you, but that ruby does look beautiful. : )  

Fruity_Nova

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:09 pm
Fruity_Nova
crazy4books
x~ Reyna ~x
x~ Reyna ~x

FOUND IT!!!

yeah, i agree with you, but that ruby does look beautiful. : )

It is awesome but for me May 31 can't come soon enough *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:53 am
I think it should be a sun dripping blood, with a black and white firework in the back! lol (I know its strange)  

Emo Oompa Loompa

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:23 pm
User Image  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items