Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Gold
View Results

Asuna Kimbei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:20 pm
What if a reversal effect antidote could be created from vampiric venom, that is, to change a vampire back into a human? I've thought long and hard on this and come to the conclusion that pure chaos would ensue and humans would become slaves/pets to the race of vampires.

Sporks:
-Can you figure how I came to this conclusion? I'll post my train of thought later after everyone else has had time to discuss/think about it.
-What do you think would happen?

(If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the right one.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:15 am
i never thought about it before but yeah wow  

Fifii

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:44 am
Asuna Kimbei
What if a reversal effect antidote could be created from vampiric venom, that is, to change a vampire back into a human? I've thought long and hard on this and come to the conclusion that pure chaos would ensue and humans would become slaves/pets to the race of vampires.

Sporks:
-Can you figure how I came to this conclusion? I'll post my train of thought later after everyone else has had time to discuss/think about it.
-What do you think would happen?

(If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the right one.)

hrm I guess in the world of imagination it could happen, I never thought of that...I dont understand why there would be chaos..please explain?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:05 pm
Why would chaos ensue? I just got a theory about that.
If there was an antidote and a vampyre took it and changed back into human wouldn't they die on the spot because all their years would come rushing back to them.  

LiskasaurusRex

TeamJasper_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:06 pm
I've thought about it too.
I think it's too simple a solution to the Cullens' problems. =p
I doubt Stephenie would ever use it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:49 pm
idea You just gave me another theory for breaking dawn!

What if Bella's power is producing anti-venom? I mean, she hates blood and picturing her as a vampire doesn't make sense, so seeing her making anti-venom and turning vampires back into humans would be so cool. Maybe Stephenie Meyer is going to end the series by turning the whole Cullen family back to humans!

xd Well, that's another one of my crazy theories.  

WineChan

Aeirus

Ruthless Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:15 pm
I'd rather they stay in their hot, vampire forms thanks xd

But interesting theory nonetheless!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:22 pm
Kittycharm
idea You just gave me another theory for breaking dawn!

What if Bella's power is producing anti-venom? I mean, she hates blood and picturing her as a vampire doesn't make sense, so seeing her making anti-venom and turning vampires back into humans would be so cool. Maybe Stephenie Meyer is going to end the series by turning the whole Cullen family back to humans!

xd Well, that's another one of my crazy theories.

I didn't think of that myself, but it would make sense with my theory.

Next post will be my explanation.  

Asuna Kimbei

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:24 pm
hrm what if when they turned back and their years rushed back they died on the spot..wouldnt that be depressing?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:44 am
Artemis Cullen vampyre
Why would chaos ensue? I just got a theory about that.
If there was an antidote and a vampire took it and changed back into human wouldn't they die on the spot because all their years would come rushing back to them.

That would make sense but the vampire's body basically "stopped growing" so I believe it would "regenerate" the growth.

They would not die instantly but they would still die.

That is my theory.  

Smother Me Baby

Fedara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:54 am
Honestly, they need to be vampires. Even if there was a cure, none of them would be alive if they didn't have the power they did. Not to mention, if they were cured, the pack would most likely revert to being human. It might seem like something everyone, or most everyone would want, but in the end they would be defenseless.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:16 pm
umm wasn't that kinda think on Blade?

lost_smile

Electric Snowball

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Since the vampire's heart is dead, I think it would only kill the vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:01 pm
Electric Snowball
Since the vampire's heart is dead, I think it would only kill the vampire.

I didn't even consider that. There goes any reason for me to post an explanation, as it defeats my theory, unless you want to defy logic, which is what half of Stephenie's vampire lore does anyway. >_>;

/wrist

But I'll try anyway, I guess. Gotta do it later though.  

Asuna Kimbei

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:46 am
It may happen I think there was a fanfic about all the Cullen's becoming human. I think it was called Heaven and Hell.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff