DarkLinkX

Dapper Exhibitionist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:02 am
D:
I dont have any wifi options, I think theres something wrong with my game, theres only friends and random once I get to wifi options how do I make them appear, I've looked at vids, they have that extra button, why dont I? =_=

wifi options has the stage builder of the week download, and spectator mode options, I think its messing with my game because I'm having trouble getting into matches....
please help if you can....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 am
We are the same gonk  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:25 pm
HAs anyone even tried to look at the manuel yet? I'm not going to post it but look in the ******** manuel. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:59 pm
Bleu just pwned you.  

Goldriff

knightlord1

2,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:39 pm
nothing is wrong, its just that nintendo made it too big, so it lags alot  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:33 am
    "Stage Builder of the Week?" That's the first I've heard of that. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn of Sin

Goldriff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:40 am
Box of Condoms
    "Stage Builder of the Week?" That's the first I've heard of that. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Funny, I heard it back on October.

Oct. 29 Mon. 2007

Stage Builder DOJO update
"Submit" ...?

That’s right! You can use your Wi-Fi connection to send stages you’ve made to Nintendo! (However, you can’t submit repeatedly. Maybe just once per day?)

And a stage selected from the entire daily collection will be sent from Nintendo to your Wii. A stage made by someone else will come to you over the Internet once per day!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! That’s the shocking truth. This means you’ll be able to experience a new stage every day—the flavor of the day, if you will. However, the plan is for that stage to vanish once one day has passed. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime encounter.

You can submit in both the Snapshots mode and the Stage Builder mode, allowing everyone to enjoy the creations of others. The fun of sharing is one of the ways that I wanted to take advantage of Wi-Fi for something other than pure battling.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:47 am
Goldriff
Box of Condoms

Oct. 29 Mon. 2007

"Submit" ...?

That’s right! You can use your Wi-Fi connection to send stages you’ve made to Nintendo! (However, you can’t submit repeatedly. Maybe just once per day?)

And a stage selected from the entire daily collection will be sent from Nintendo to your Wii. A stage made by someone else will come to you over the Internet once per day!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! That’s the shocking truth. This means you’ll be able to experience a new stage every day—the flavor of the day, if you will. However, the plan is for that stage to vanish once one day has passed. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime encounter.

You can submit in both the Snapshots mode and the Stage Builder mode, allowing everyone to enjoy the creations of others. The fun of sharing is one of the ways that I wanted to take advantage of Wi-Fi for something other than pure battling.

I took Bleu's advice and re-read the manual and didn't find anything about it. But if it's in the Dojo, then I guess they'll be sending an update or something.

You know, I don't really recall being able to select Stage Built stages in Wifi fights. Well, random WiFi fights, anyway. I've only played via Friend Roster once. xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn of Sin

`Pingy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 am
Box of Condoms
Goldriff
Box of Condoms

Oct. 29 Mon. 2007

"Submit" ...?

I took Bleu's advice and re-read the manual and didn't find anything about it. But if it's in the Dojo, then I guess they'll be sending an update or something.

You know, I don't really recall being able to select Stage Built stages in Wifi fights. Well, random WiFi fights, anyway. I've only played via Friend Roster once. xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can't use Stage Builder stages on WiFi, it means you can send them via WiFi...You can only use them for games offline.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games