Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
anyone else having sims issues lately?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:58 pm
i'v been having sims issues lately such as my game wont load and it crashes when it does. Does any1 else know if this is because of cc or somthing else?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 am
it could be CC but it could also be cheat codes you've used or something else like that.  

shmarty

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:53 pm
its freetime!! I just looked up what has been happeneing on google its happening to every1 an its because of freetime!! its another glichty sims game!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:11 am
that's why im not getting any new packs, don't want to risk my game!  

shmarty

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:10 am
bighairy dog
its freetime!! I just looked up what has been happeneing on google its happening to every1 an its because of freetime!! its another glichty sims game!!

Most of the people I have run across who have said their game was crashing revealed it was because they had something like Inteen or Insim which are global hacks that change dramatically game play and seriously interfere with the new coding you get with EPs.

I haven't had a single issue with FT. If you are having issues, take out your hacks. I even suggest taking out ALL downloads and running a completely vanilla game before running around declaring it the fault of the EP.

If the EP were causing these issues, then EVERYONE-- every single player who ever bought and installed FT-- would be crashing. Since it's only a select few I assume it's because they can't read the directions that are on all the forums and in the booklets.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:04 pm
Since I've had Free Time (just installed it before I got Seasons), it has never crashed. It could be the cheats or Insiminator/InTeensiminator. Or there's a possibility that it's your computer's CPU (Central Processing Unit), not enough RAM or space on your hard drive, or you have an old Motherboard. My advice is to put all your saved files on backup, and reset the game completely as in reinstall or just take out the Siminators.  

xSparkling Twilightx

The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff