Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy with the cast?
  Yeah, its great
  Its okay
  Not exactly
  No! The whole cast sucks, and the movie is ruined!!
View Results

hyuga_girl4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Sorry if this is already a topic.

Anyways,
It was confirmed on twilightlexicon.com that Taylor Lautner is in deed going to play as Jacob.

personally I think he's great, for a twilight Jake anyways. as long as he matures, a lot, inbetween twilight and new moon, if they make the other books into movies.
Overall with the whole cast im pretty happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:39 pm
I think hes great, he has that Jacob look to him. But if they do make a New Moon, he will seriously need to grow taller..or he can use some reallyyy high shoes.  

C u r i o s i t y_x3

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:33 pm
good choice i guess rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:33 pm
LOL.. shark boy

Anyway I guess he'll be okay in the first movie, but if they were to create New Moon and Eclipse movies, he'd definitely need to pack some more meat on his bones. Buff up :3  

Aeirus

Ruthless Cutesmasher

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:22 am
I don't have a major issue with him just yet, because I know that he doesn't have a HUGE role in Twilight, sort of like Victoria (who I am pleased with), Renee (who isn't a BIG player) or even Sam (okay I reaaaaally don't approve of Sam but moving on!) Truly he isn't a BAD choice in my opinion. However if they do indeed make a New Moon and Eclipse (which I suspect they will because they had all the actors sign a 3 movie term contract) I want some one different because of how Jacob grows.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:35 pm
eww shark boy. dissapointed.. burning_eyes  

celestialheiress

veturia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:08 pm
hahahahhahaha shark boy... xp
anyway i think he'd make an OkAY Jacob..not my first choice though.
Hes gonna have to wear stilts during the New Moon and Eclipse movies (if they make them..)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:50 am
I was kinda confused finding out he's going to be playing Jacob, I mean he doesn't really come of as he could play Jacob, Idon't know. Jacob is my favorite character in the book, but have to wait and see if he'll do a good job. Who knows maybe by the time they start filiming New Moon, he'll have grown and look a bit more mature.  

ryoyoki

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300

LiM3 TAFFY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:20 pm
They got SHARK BOY for Jacob?
Not that I care, Jake was young in Twilight, only 15-ish, if I am not incorrect.
And I don't like Jake, period.
So yeah.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:40 pm
wow... well, you know what I think he'll look better with long black hair, I really do. cant somebody photoshop that in so we can see it? anyone gots that kinda skillz?  

celestialheiress

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow..I can't believe I haven't posted in this topic yet..

I think Taylor is pretty good for the part lookswise. He can pass as Native, I suppose, and he has that young cute boyish thing goin on. The only problem I have is that (based on the two movies I've seen Sharkboy and Lava Girl and Cheaper byt he Dozen 2) his acting ability is pretty much non existent. That kid can't act AT ALL.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 pm
Okay, so I think I'm going to be the first person to all-out reject this kid as Jake.

I mean, come ON. I know Jake is supposed to look 15ish in the first book, but this kid looks about 12. Maybe he could pass for Native, but Jake wasn't supposed to look so boyish. Even in the beginning.

Honestly, I know this is probably overreacting, but I hope they don't make a sequel. And if they do, they had better [even though they wouldn't] re-cast Jake, because he's suppsoed to be about 6'2" and this adult-looking more mature 16 year old.

I'm so angry about this, it's not even funny.

And don't get even get me started on Sam's character......  

Ravynical

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:27 am
He is not shark boy, he is Taylor Lautner. That poor boy. His whole life he is going to be known as shark boy lmfao!! I personally think he is going to make a good Jacob.  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games