Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever played?
  ZOMG! O_O I love that game!!
  eeh its ok ..
  HATE IT!! (when i find you......j/k)
  never played it (please do! you will become addicted!)
  ... hey look, a rock!! (ADD... i have it too...)
View Results

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:11 pm
So has anyone ever played Elder scrolls IV: oblivion?? i think its the best game created!! i also posted this because if you play it and you are stuck id be glad to help! (cause i play it to much for my own good sweatdrop my friend and i have over 450+ hours combined.... we're freaks at it....)
please post your opinions/ comments
LINK 2 WIKI 4 MORE INFO= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_IV:_Oblivion  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:30 pm
I've never played it, but I want to dang it!! scream  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:31 pm
Such an awesome game. I have the computer version. I highly recommend it over the ones on the PS3 and 360.

Yahtzee didn't care much for it, though.

Yes, I linked another one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm
What's the difference between the PC and PS3 version? ((I ask because I may be getting a PS3 for Christmas....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:14 am
Well, the PC version has Console Commands, which can come in handy for certain glitches. It saved me from getting stuck in a cutscene; had it been on the PS3 or 360 version, I would have had to redo everything and maybe it would have worked the second time. The commands are also fun to play around with.

There are patches for the computer version that fix a few things.

The computer version comes with a construction set, which allows you to modify the game.

You can download user created content to extend the replay value of the game or improve upon it. (Vista freaked out when I downloaded one, though. I have to make myself an administrator and turn off User Account Control to get the files back in the right places.)

And to a much lesser extent: Screenshots. You have to edit a line in the data and turn off the antialiasing to get it to work, though. (Vista makes them annoying to find.)

It's good regardless of what you get it for, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:28 am
the gphcs look awesome.

i'm still playing morrowind at the moment. (in fact i've neglected it somewhat sweatdrop )  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:56 pm
Ah-thanks for the info Dornkus. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Ah..I wouldn't say this is a review...more like a thread dedicate to chatting about the game since the format isn't similar to other review formats. ^_^ So...I'm moving it to the main forum! Thanks!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces