Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Titles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sam68xoxo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:07 pm
Has anyone else noticed the reason of the titles. In Twilight Edward metions something about twilight being the time that they have to part and it goes on to Bella saying that she likes night because then you can see the stars. In New Moon it says that with Edward gone it is like you can't see the moon for Bella. Its a new moon. In eclipse Bella tells Jacob that he was like her sun when Edward left. Now Jacob says that he can't fight against an eclipse blocking him out, which is Edward. I think that Breaking Dawn might refer to something about a new life if Bella gets turned into a vampire. Also I actually just noticed as i was writing this that Edward is Bella's moon and Jacob was Bella's sun. Edward is a vampire which is like night and Jacob is the opposite which is the sun. I also just realized at the time I was writing the last sentence that only the moon can block out the sun and the sun cannot block out the moon. It is really stange how much symbolism is in these books. I don't know, Im probably think to much into this because we just started symbolism in poetry in Literature. It is kinda stuck in my head for the moment. It is really interesting though but I wish I could look at the books right now to see if I got all of the things correct how they said them, but all of my friends are forcing me to let them read MY books that I bought with MY own money. I am starting to feel like a library. Well anyways if I did get something wrong just correct me please so that I can fix it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:46 pm
-.-;; Geez, thank you so much ms. points out the obvious a lot... (Please look through other threads before you decide to post another one. You're writing things that have been said many many time before on here...)  

Wicked_Moon

4,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uh..yeah..I'll be locking this thread. Like Wicket Moon said, all that has already been pointed out and there is a thread about the book titles on the front page of the guild.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games