Submit

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:36 am
User Image At the end of the hallway you come to this staircase. Its railings are perfect for sliding down, and there are arched windows that go up one side of it. The stairs lead to the downstairs rooms like the kitchen, social room etc.....or up to the hallways that have the members rooms and the trap door....it dependes which way your going..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 am
ticked off from being pushed arouhnd in the hallway, Wolf stormed down the staircase in human form....it was definately not his day today.....  

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:58 pm
*Mercy glanced up from the step she had been sitting on and sighed looking back at her book then up again. She closed her book but kept a fragile finger in between the pages then smiled.* "Your sending out such bad Vibes Wolf I can hardly concentrate on my book..." *She said this in a mock serious tone but her eyes were bright today meaning she was in a good mood.* "And your cute human form non the less..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:58 pm
wolf gave a start, he had no idea that she was here......he settled back down and dropped to the step beside her thanks....i guess...i normally dont use my human form anymore.... Wolf glanced towards her book so... what 'cha reading? Wolf was eager to get his mind off of the more depressing matters of the day...  

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:47 pm
*She giggled and flicked his nose.* "Your not getting off that easily. What's wrong?" *She lifted the book showing th cover to be Dracula then giggled.* "I needed a good laugh." *Beside her lies the bible.* "I already finished that ... one.... there are some good fairy tales in it.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:49 am
Wolf chuckled at the mention of "fairy tales" in the Bible....he remembered when he was a christian.....to think he used to WORSHIP that thing.......he laughed again Mercy, your instincts are phenominal.... Wolf averted his gaze to the floor.....Its just not been my day.....ive nocked down a crystal vase and got cut on one of the shards Wolf indicated a large gash thru the middle of his left hand. you could see that it was left to bleed, not being bandaged. Half of my old pack was wiped out, so i went to see if i could help and i was bacically attacked, called a traitor and....well he didnt wasnt to mention that he (in wolf form) had broken a leg and a wing in that fight.....he was also cut up pretty badly....therefore he would be in pretty bad shape if he was to transform....  

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:52 am
*Mercy growled lowly.* ". . . yout not telling me everything Wolf . . . something's wrong with your emotions. . ." *She sighed then picked up the bible and threw it down the stairwell waiting to hear he clunk on the floor.* "Well..." *She wanted to go with him to heal te wounds but figured considering he was wolf e should heal quickly.* "Ned any blood." *She gigled at her own joke then flicked his ear playfully. She set her book down and tackled him. She igled as she layed sprawled across them taking up numerous stairs and her not careing she was in a mini dress. She leaned down puting her mouth to his ear.* "So hat all is wrong Mutt?" *She giggled again but didn't move her head from his ear. Her body so small she was practically sitting on his chest.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:13 pm
Wolf sighed, he knew he couldnt keep anything from her even if he tried. Taking a deep breath he morphed in to wolf form, it took an unusually slow amout of time to do it but he managed. Then, instead of a bot underneath Mercy, there lay a humongeous black wolf, with large gashes up and down his body, some still bleeding badly. His right paw was bent at an alkward angle, as was his left wing, the usually glossy feathers were crumpled and bloodied around the break.....wolf groaned softly, hoping that Mercy could now see what really happened...  

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:25 pm
"Wolf. . . " *She stared at him then suddered.* "Your own pack . . . " *Her voice was low in a growl.* "Transform back unless you would like me to carry you to your room in a wolf form! Stupid why didn't you say so earlier. Stupid MUTT!" *She growled then climbed off him pouting. She reached over and touched his wing. Her voice was low and she hardly noticed as a tear fell from her closed eye.* "Your wing..... oh" *She withdrew her hand then glared.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:07 pm
Im sorry mercy.... wolf sent this telepathically cause he was too weak to talk...my own pack.....they see me as a traitor Wolf was visibly trying to transform back ...but without success. Wolf looked horrible and he winced as mercy touched the wing......but he didnt complain...he tried to transform again but again without success.....he groweled at himself for being such a "dolt" (im Mercys words) damnit...  

ChimiChacho

Fashionable Genius

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

sarsenna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:24 pm
Headingtohell75
Im sorry mercy.... wolf sent this telepathically cause he was too weak to talk...my own pack.....they see me as a traitor Wolf was visibly trying to transform back ...but without success. Wolf looked horrible and he winced as mercy touched the wing......but he didnt complain...he tried to transform again but again without success.....he groweled at himself for being such a "dolt" (im Mercys words) damnit...

sarsenna runs up th spiral stair case and runs to wolf and says"i herd u where hurt what happend are u alright"tears start to fill her eyes as she sees him all torn up  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:23 pm
*Mercy automatically growled at the girl baring her fangs then remebered her in Wolf's room and how close they were. She let out a breath then squeezed Him tighter making sure it hurt.* "He's fine. . . or atleast he's going to live." *She looked down and sneered but before she looked away the light in her eyes was one of a sisterly compassion and care.* "Dolt!" *She said once again. She touched theLapis Lazuli around her neck then pulled it off and ran it down his body slowly all the while chanting. The ancient blood of her ancestors filled him and she smiled. Lifting a knife from the binding on her leg she cut a deep gash into her arm and placed it to his mouth allowing blood to flow in.*  

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

sarsenna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:32 pm
sarsenna coapses in tears as the one she calls her cutie is going to drink this other womans blood and says "im in love with u wolf"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:56 pm
*Mercy glared at her.* "Fool he doesn't need this now. . . " *Mercy sighed and touched her forehead.* "Thankfully he is asleep I have no objections but please wait a little while atleast till he awakes to confess your love...." *She smiled at the girl, Mercy looked like a 12 year old yet her eyes were older and she smiled to the girl as though she was a child.*  

MichiokoXIII
Vice Captain

sarsenna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm
she says "im sorry"  
Members Personal Rooms and Clan Hangouts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items