Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
♥~The Captain's Fanfictions!~♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 pm
Hi Guildmembers. I need some help please.

I have had many friends tell me that I should write Fanfictions. I am a good roleplayer, and have done many fan-roleplays. Also, I do write free-writings, like poems and stories and novels and such.

What do you all think? I have never tried writing Fanfictions before, and many people say it's similar to fan-RPs.

If I do decide to write Fanfics, what website should I share them on? I have seen them on Fanfiction.net and also on Deviantart.com.

Hi, I've thought it all over... and decided to write my first fanfiction. ^_^

Read please?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~flamingserpent  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:01 pm
Hm.. .I guess since DeviantArt is mainly art, I should make an account on Fanfiction.net? xD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:37 am
Okay, I have decided to write my first fanfiction.......  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:34 am
Life Note now has two chapters, and I have my first oneshot up. My oneshot is an Avatar fanfiction.

Oh, and you can read Life Note even if you don't watch Death Note; there's no spoilers, and the storyline is different, with all-new original characters (by me), so you don't need to have background information.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SunnyNights

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:42 am
<3 the taang one! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

biggrin

hm..I dummo what Life Note is, or Death Note, but I'll read em anyways  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:28 am
LOL, thanks! I know... Taang is so...squee-worthy. xd

Hehe, read on in Life Note, please! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:57 pm
You should make your own thread. ^_^ That way people can chat about your fanfictions there, instead of here. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm
TanManDown
Naw. Unless people read it and want to talk about it. But for now, since this thread is about fanfiction, I figured here is the best place to link it. =)

That is, of course, assuming you have no objections.
Actually, this thread is only for my fanfictions. sweatdrop Um..if it is not too much trouble, I honestly think you should make your own thread. I can practically guarantee that many of the guild members would like to chat about your writing, in your own special thread. ^_^ I don't want to get confused with who's commenting on what. xD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

TanManDown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:30 pm
M'kay, then. Feel free to use your MOD POWA to delete my posts from this, and I'll link to my profile in a different thread.

... and sorry for the yellow... I just had to say that. Personal joke from about 3 years ago, and the opportunity... well, it was just there. >_>

EDIT: Ha! Just figured out that I can delete my own posts. >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:06 pm
TanManDown
M'kay, then. Feel free to use your MOD POWA to delete my posts from this, and I'll link to my profile in a different thread.

... and sorry for the yellow... I just had to say that. Personal joke from about 3 years ago, and the opportunity... well, it was just there. >_>

EDIT: Ha! Just figured out that I can delete my own posts. >_<

Hehe, the yellow is okay. ^_^ A joke from three years ago, huh? Wow -- you have good memory!

And about the EDIT: Yes, use your MEMBER POWER!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

TanManDown

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:19 pm
Well, the guy who made the joke with me was a rather unforgettable fellow. But he was a moderator on a forum, and he never missed a (legitimate) opportunity to use his MOD POWA. I do miss him.

Alright, end of my off-topicness.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:57 pm
Okay, okay. ^_^ Well, did you read any of my fanfictions? Life Note can be read by anyone; the storyline explains itself as it goes on.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:34 pm
I started Life Note but something interrupted me, and I haven't finished it yet, and I read the Outlissa one, and I enjoyed that a lot, I always thought she and Cleve had a little somethinn for eachother :]  
*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff