98%  [ 55 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 56

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:58 pm
I stumbled across a weapons site and thought, "What the heck. I'll see if they have Saya's sword."
User Image
Anyone who might be interested, here is the website. It has alot of cool replicas, like Kenshin Himura's Sakabatou from Rurouni Kenshin and the various zanpakutou from Bleach.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:48 am
Wow that's pretty kewl but I thought it was more maroonish then brownish. Still great find Yami 3nodding  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:16 pm
They have this one too, which I personally like better than the second one. They aren't the nicest looking swords (& i wish they had the cut down the middle!), but they're still cool & come at a great price.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:44 pm
Jessikenz
Wow that's pretty kewl but I thought it was more maroonish then brownish. Still great find Yami 3nodding

Thanks, Jessi-san! 4laugh And I agree about the color, I thought that same thing! :O no joke! But they did do a good job on making it. I imagine it's pretty hard work making a sword. ^^;  

YamiCheza
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:47 pm
x469
They have this one too, which I personally like better than the second one. They aren't the nicest looking swords (& i wish they had the cut down the middle!), but they're still cool & come at a great price.

Awesome! I didn't see that one! biggrin Good find! That sword looks so cool. whee I don't know which one I like better, the old sword or her new one. They both look so cool to me. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:53 pm
awesomeness!  

damienishot

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:05 pm
Ah, I found Saya's sword on a different site here.

Sad they didn't have the grove in the middle of the blade, it would've made it so much better.

Good price too!

Swords Swords  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:32 pm
Anaia Twitchy
Ah, I found Saya's sword on a different site here.

Sad they didn't have the grove in the middle of the blade, it would've made it so much better.

Good price too!

Swords Swords

Wow, her sword is pretty popular! I wonder if the sword on that site is made by the same people who made her sword on the other site?  

YamiCheza
Crew

HimeNausicaa

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:52 am
Both swords are ice. i didnt know that they were so popular though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:35 am
YamiCheza
Jessikenz

Thanks, Jessi-san! 4laugh And I agree about the color, I thought that same thing! :O no joke! But they did do a good job on making it. I imagine it's pretty hard work making a sword. ^^;

Hey there guys...I know the picture has brown wrap and the black piece is black, but its false. I bought it earlier this year and its absolutely perfect. The handle is wrapped red with the red top piece and everything. I couldn't be happier. I also have the 1st sword Saya has and it's also very beautiful. I wish I could include a picture, but I can't find an accurate one online and I don't have a photobucket account sad crying  

Seeker of Feathers

Seeker of Feathers

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:53 am
Alrighty, I decided to make a photobucket account, soooo here you go! I hope you like it as much as i do!!! biggrin

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk177/SeekerOfFeathers/SayaSword1.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk177/SeekerOfFeathers/SayaSword2.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:33 pm
I love swords and I own a few japanese swords myself. 3nodding
But there's also a Saya replica sword at Amazon.com too:
Blood+ Anime Sword Replica  

DrkAngel26

Seeker of Feathers

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:43 pm
Thanks for the link...but I beat ya to it lol. I actually already own that one too. I got that one first, then her 2nd sword. So what are your swords? What metal are they made of and are they handmade. Swords is one of my great passions so I'm very interested in what others know about them and if they go for quality over display, so on and so forth.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:40 am
YamiCheza
x469

Awesome! I didn't see that one! biggrin Good find! That sword looks so cool. whee I don't know which one I like better, the old sword or her new one. They both look so cool to me. xd

I like her old one too! I don't know there's just something about it. I guess i just like more plain things?  

Saya_Otonashi_67

DrkAngel26

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:29 pm
Oh, actually... I don't own any anime replica swords. sweatdrop
I've been looking at the Saya ones and the Kill Bill ones, but for some reason I'm hesitating on buying them. confused
BUT, I do own a few traditional japanese swords. They're replicas, of course (the real ones are ancient and would cost more than I'm worth)...
but I'm not sure if they're handmade. All I know is that they're sharp and I polish them every six months with a professional kit, to keep the blades from rusting. whee
Oh and they're full tang, so they're battle ready! 3nodding  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces