Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Is the cast the best they could hae done?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_vampire_roses

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:37 pm
I think that the movie-producer people could easily have found better people to play the parts. EASILY. i mean, half of them i don't think are even that good, much less the best that can be found. I appreciate the fact that they will NEVER be able to find the perfect people, but....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well I guess the casting directors see the characters differently than you do...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:22 pm
I think they did do the best they could.
Not everyone everybody wanted was available or in some case wanted to do the movie. Plus, they actually saw these people audition. It's not like they went in a crowd of actors and picked one. AND if Stephanie especially thinks these guys are capable of portraying the characters, then they must be pretty darn awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:59 am
I believe in a whole the cast should have been better!
User Image  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:51 pm
Punky-Perfect
I believe in a whole the cast should have been better!

So, so true. I think the only cast person I'm happy with is Jacob. Everyone else, I think, could've been better. *Le sigh* Oh well. Let's hope the acting is better than the looks! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:15 am
i wasn't happy at all when i first heard who they casted. most aren't very popular actors. maybe that's why they chose them..but i am starting to think that Kristen and Robert are okay for the parts of Bella and Edward.  

rags to ribbons

IceKittyeKat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:22 am
Okay I'll admit it. I don't hate the cast. I think that for the money and the time that they had they did a pretty good job. Sure I'm not happy about maybe 1 in every 5 actors (or so) but I'm not going to sit there and trash the actors. You can only hope that they'll do the best they can. Also I am curious about them and how they will portray the characters. The beauty of the book (one of the beauties of it) is that every time I read the book I can take a different perspective on the book and imagine completely new people in my head (in fact the only people who are set in my head were Alice and Mike). No I'm not happy with Alice but I'm not going to trash her either. Seriously people give them a break. Please? sad I mean to say it's not like OUR imagination is just going to appear on screen. They can't make everyone happy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:37 pm
I honestly believe that this cast fits the story pretty well. The only person I expected to be just a tad prettier was Rosalie. Don't get me wrong, Rosalie is my one of my favorite characters but she is believed to be the most stunningly beautiful character and I'm not so sure if the actress (can't remember her name right now... sorry) plays up to those expectations perfectly, since they were pretty high. I think they did their best on this cast and I am just happy they are finally almost done making the movie. So please stop bashing the cast or the casting people. stare stare evil stare stare

edward cullens 2nd luvr

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:01 pm
I can't say I don't like the cast, but I can say I am not liking it smile if you get me? Like I really have hope for the chick playing Bella, I like the women playing Rosalie and Esme, but I don't think that they should have been cast, for one they should have gotten a white colored skin person to play Rosalie, she looks really bad with blonde hair in my opinion. lmao I can go on for ever. but no really I still think they could have done a better job in the casting, acting wise and looks wise, but I am hoping that these newish people can pull it off biggrin  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games